DAYDRE

Mar 2, 2008
✟15,425.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
work in progress We have heard time and time again taht we all have a purpose worth being. That we were all created uniquely for a reason. History has echoed the cry that has carried through ages and pages and is a present cry to the servants that have ears that would hear. DO WE ALL SEE IT? This is the question. Do we not have an order to asure the sight of a believer. Once you have a question regarding the foundation of the problem in solving, then you may diabolsh it and restore order. The world has echoed for long enough. Confusion has ravaged the unknowing believers and has preyed on the my sheep long enough. =-=the beats of the drums of war in every breath i take have and hold steady the line of this army i march daily. It is my pleasure and honor to hold arms for life ,libertyt and the persuit and longevity.=-=-lets inspect for a sec through a different seer. and behold a situation from another angle/window/. This i do say that all is in order, did you not know it.? Was the Lord not clear in the fortelling of it in the books of the prophets. Was it not recorded in the book of Isaiah from begining to the end thereof. I will look only to the purpose that the Lord has written in his Holy Bible. I will put all of my purpose driven life in accordnce to the map which history will fufill. The keys are ours to drive it strictly and boldly into being. I am of the Rieouteous Branch of Jessie. A gentile ordered and set for my kings Glory. The church is at a turning point for the Lord Molds it. What are you trying to accomplish. the map , are you so far from it that you will not see the Bibles Power to engrave what you will seek and search out 2 obtain and uphold. IT IS ALL ABOUT THE FAITH STUPID. BACK 2 BIBLE DAYS I SAY.WE ARE RUTHLESS. TANKING HEAVEN BY INVESTED FORCE. in lOve in CHRIST,AMEN

cavell

Senior Veteran
Jan 14, 2006
Yorkshire, England
✟34,982.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
God holds the key of all unknown,