Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Hello Dave-G,

“It sounds like you might have had an intercession within the dreams.”

Could you please explain “intercession” to me. Please forgive me I’m new to the faith.

“The dreams are gone because they never were of God.”

I’m curious though. Maybe the dreams were of God. Please don’t misunderstand me, I know they were of the enemy. Perhaps they were to deceive me, to think they were of God. But, The dreams did lead to my salvation. I was saved in the final dream. After the dream I got down on my knees and asked for Jesus to come into my life and heart. Why would the enemy start a sequence of dreams in which he would lose that which he is seeking. My soul! Perhaps the dreams were a way of revealing the enemies plans for me. I know DECEPTION!

“It's not sinful to ask for gifts but the list gifts we ask for are not determined by us. There are known gifts of which the Holy Spirit will bring to us according to His will and we are free to pray for them, even encouraged.”

Thank you for the clarification.

“But let me ask you this. While wide awake have you ever asked Jesus Christ into your heart and for the forgiveness of your sins ? “

Oh yes. That night after the final conflict dream I got down on my knees, fully awake, and asked for Jesus to come into my heart and into my life. I repented of my sin of the Occult (Buddhism) and asked for His and God’s forgiveness.

“Do you personally believe that Jesus, Son of God and God came to earth to walk among us fully man, fully God for the purpose of salvation?

Yes I personally believe that Jesus, Son of the living God came to earth among us fully man, fully God for the purpose of salvation. For I was saved. And I feel it. I feel fully transformed and my mind renewed.

“He died on the cross and rose again on the third day, is seated now with father ? Have you had that talk with the Lord not in your dream but awake ?”

I fully believe Jesus died on the cross and rose again on the third day, and is seated with the Father for now and always. Yes, I have had that talk with the LORD fully awake. And continue to have that talk with Him.

Thank you for that - I got lost there for a bit

Your friend in Christ

boatJOURNEY
Hurray for you for your soul !

By intercession, I mean that God stepped in and took control of the dreams. Your theory that He always was in control is certainly possible too. But who cares which way it was at this point, look at the outcome.

• Friendly
Reactions: boatJOURNEY
Upvote 0

boatJOURNEY

Jan 13, 2019
Austin
✟16,616.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hurray for you for your soul !

By intercession, I mean that God stepped in and took control of the dreams. Your theory that He always was in control is certainly possible too. But who cares which way it was at this point, look at the outcome.

Amen!

• Agree
Reactions: Dave G.
Upvote 0

boatJOURNEY

Jan 13, 2019
Austin
✟16,616.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
As soon as you received Christ, you were entirely justified. That means that every sin you ever committed was forgiven, cleansed, and totally forgotten by God. You have become a totally new person.

But sanctification is a life-long process of having your mind transformed to the mind of Christ. Sanctification does not save you or makes you any more acceptable to God than what you were as soon as you received Christ. But it helps you more successfully point others to Christ as you grow in grace and show the fruit of the Spirit in your life.

But it is a great deception for people to think that they can do anything they like and fulfill any lust that takes their fancy. A good preacher said that a person cannot be sanctified without being justified, and that the evidence of being genuinely converted to Christ is the heart desire to be sanctified.

We will never be perfect, and will always have a battle between the flesh and the Spirit in us. But the fact that there is a battle, and that the flesh side of us is like grit in the eye or a stone in the shoe, shows true conversion, because an unconverted person indulges in the flesh without any sense of battle or conflict at all. He loves the flesh and indulges in it any time he likes. But a genuinely converted believe hates the flesh, is afraid of sin and its effects, and the last thing he wants is for sin to upset his fellowship with Jesus and the Father.

As soon as you received Christ, you were entirely justified. That means that every sin you ever committed was forgiven, cleansed, and totally forgotten by God. You have become a totally new person.

So, as a new creation I’m made new? Can the enemy still have access? Not in the way he had before but is there residual access? The conflict dreams have stopped completely. But I’m still being tormented in my dreams. I put on the amour of God before I sleep. I submit myself to the authority of God everyday. I read the Bible almost daily. I pray daily. I glorify God in my home based business catering to the local Church community by offering low cost graphic design solutions. A graphic ministry so to speak. All my Buddhist friends has abandoned me. I go to Church and Bible study. How can I not let this happen again? Perhaps by:

living a lifestyle of repentance from sin,

obedience to God's moral standard,

applying Christ's words to practical life,

submitting to the leading of the Spirit,

doing acts of God's kind of love toward others,

But sanctification is a life-long process of having your mind transformed to the mind of Christ. Sanctification does not save you or makes you any more acceptable to God than what you were as soon as you received Christ. But it helps you more successfully point others to Christ as you grow in grace and show the fruit of the Spirit in your life.

So by growing in grace I can become more acceptable to God? And grace is God’s love and mercy given to us by God because God desires us to have it, not necessarily because of anything we have done to earn it? How do we reciprocate that grace. Is it the same action and desire that God has given us in reverse?

But it is a great deception for people to think that they can do anything they like and fulfill any lust that takes their fancy. A good preacher said that a person cannot be sanctified without being justified, and that the evidence of being genuinely converted to Christ is the heart desire to be sanctified.

Sanctification is that desire to grow in grace? A human being is sanctified, therefore, when he or she lives according to God's design and purpose?

We will never be perfect, and will always have a battle between the flesh and the Spirit in us. But the fact that there is a battle, and that the flesh side of us is like grit in the eye or a stone in the shoe, shows true conversion, because an unconverted person indulges in the flesh without any sense of battle or conflict at all. He loves the flesh and indulges in it any time he likes. But a genuinely converted believe hates the flesh, is afraid of sin and its effects, and the last thing he wants is for sin to upset his fellowship with Jesus and the Father.

Is what they mean by the fear of God? I’m terrified for what I went through to happen again. So, I think that fear is the first step. I do not want to lose what I have received.

Thanks for reading, sorry if I’m bothering you

Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟832,604.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married

So, as a new creation I’m made new? Can the enemy still have access? Not in the way he had before but is there residual access? The conflict dreams have stopped completely. But I’m still being tormented in my dreams. I put on the amour of God before I sleep. I submit myself to the authority of God everyday. I read the Bible almost daily. I pray daily. I glorify God in my home based business catering to the local Church community by offering low cost graphic design solutions. A graphic ministry so to speak. All my Buddhist friends has abandoned me. I go to Church and Bible study. How can I not let this happen again? Perhaps by:

living a lifestyle of repentance from sin,

obedience to God's moral standard,

applying Christ's words to practical life,

submitting to the leading of the Spirit,

doing acts of God's kind of love toward others,

So by growing in grace I can become more acceptable to God? And grace is God’s love and mercy given to us by God because God desires us to have it, not necessarily because of anything we have done to earn it? How do we reciprocate that grace. Is it the same action and desire that God has given us in reverse?

Sanctification is that desire to grow in grace? A human being is sanctified, therefore, when he or she lives according to God's design and purpose?

Is what they mean by the fear of God? I’m terrified for what I went through to happen again. So, I think that fear is the first step. I do not want to lose what I have received.

Thanks for reading, sorry if I’m bothering you
The enemy can still attack but he cannot win. He is all bluff, smoke and mirrors. What he is doing is trying to derail your faith and confidence in the promises of God. When you feel attacked in any way, say, "I am a child of God and the devil cannot come anywhere near me." That is resisting the devil, and he has to flee from you when you resist him. This is because Jesus has given you absolute authority over him.

The fear of God is to do with worship and respect. Terror is from the devil. You need to say aloud, "God has not given me a spirit of fear, but of love, power and a sound mind."

You can't lose what you have received because the Scripture says, "None shall pluck them out of My hand". The Lord walks beside us, and when we falter, He supports us, and when we are about to fall, He carries us. The Scripture says, "His eye is upon the righteous and His ears are open to their prayers". God does not send an angel to look after you. He comes and looks after you Himself. He is a friend who sticks closer than a brother.

Collect the promises of God that give you assurance and quote them right at the devil and see him flee from you. He can't stand up to the truth of Scripture in the lips of faith!

Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,479.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
boatJ the fear of God is not that you are scared or afraid of Him, it's not meant in that way. It's a very strong sense of reverence or respect towards Him. Remember that He loves us, He loves you. You can speak to the Lord like we are speaking now, just know that He is All Mighty, Powerful God and Creator. It's amazing and He brings awe to mind, how is it that we even matter. Scripture says one soul ( includes yours) is worth more to Him than all the world ! He is speaking through me to you right now, He speaks through Christians to other souls all the time. Love Him back.

Somewhere out there on the tube there is a video by Pastor John McCarther on Justification, Sanctification and Glorification. Right now you are justified and on the path of sanctification with the rest of us.

I want to say something here. Give no place to the devil. In all your ways count it all as joy in Jesus Christ. Don't face the darkness ( give no place to it) but face the light ( Jesus Christ). Don't wonder about your past, that is gone, look forward. As you face the light, as you approach or draw near the light ( God) the darkness is swallowed up by the light because the light increases in size and floods out the shadows. Make sense ? Don't worry, don't fuss, Jesus has a hold of you. Pass the test by trusting in the Lord, He will carry you through.

• Friendly
Reactions: boatJOURNEY
Upvote 0

boatJOURNEY

Jan 13, 2019
Austin
✟16,616.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
The enemy can still attack but he cannot win. He is all bluff, smoke and mirrors. What he is doing is trying to derail your faith and confidence in the promises of God. When you feel attacked in any way, say, "I am a child of God and the devil cannot come anywhere near me." That is resisting the devil, and he has to flee from you when you resist him. This is because Jesus has given you absolute authority over him.

The fear of God is to do with worship and respect. Terror is from the devil. You need to say aloud, "God has not given me a spirit of fear, but of love, power and a sound mind."

You can't lose what you have received because the Scripture says, "None shall pluck them out of My hand". The Lord walks beside us, and when we falter, He supports us, and when we are about to fall, He carries us. The Scripture says, "His eye is upon the righteous and His ears are open to their prayers". God does not send an angel to look after you. He comes and looks after you Himself. He is a friend who sticks closer than a brother.

Collect the promises of God that give you assurance and quote them right at the devil and see him flee from you. He can't stand up to the truth of Scripture in the lips of faith!

Amen! Thank you SO much Oscarr! I’m beginning to understand. Thank you for clarifying the difference between fear and terror. I have been saying in my dreams. “I rebuke you in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth!” Bam! Dream over. But they are sneaky. They are tricking me into thinking I’m awake. But most it is being physically paralyzed and them dancing around. But I’m in control now unlike ever before. It is a miracle. The amour of God really works.

That is so reassuring God really keeps His promises. This is unlike anything I have encountered before. Jesus Rocks! Just think of it. He came all the way into my dreams and rescued me. He saved me. ME! No one has ever loved me that much. He sacrificed many resources. He walked right into the Frey. So much confidence. So assure. It was beautiful. Like watching Ali. Mama said knock you out.

Upvote 0

boatJOURNEY

Jan 13, 2019
Austin
✟16,616.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
boatJ the fear of God is not that you are scared or afraid of Him, it's not meant in that way. It's a very strong sense of reverence or respect towards Him. Remember that He loves us, He loves you. You can speak to the Lord like we are speaking now, just know that He is All Mighty, Powerful God and Creator. It's amazing and He brings awe to mind, how is it that we even matter. Scripture says one soul ( includes yours) is worth more to Him than all the world ! He is speaking through me to you right now, He speaks through Christians to other souls all the time. Love Him back.

Somewhere out there on the tube there is a video by Pastor John McCarther on Justification, Sanctification and Glorification. Right now you are justified and on the path of sanctification with the rest of us.

I want to say something here. Give no place to the devil. In all your ways count it all as joy in Jesus Christ. Don't face the darkness ( give no place to it) but face the light ( Jesus Christ). Don't wonder about your past, that is gone, look forward. As you face the light, as you approach or draw near the light ( God) the darkness is swallowed up by the light because the light increases in size and floods out the shadows. Make sense ? Don't worry, don't fuss, Jesus has a hold of you. Pass the test by trusting in the Lord, He will carry you through.

Thank so much for replying! Thanks for clearing up the fear aspect. You are so right. The awe of Him is incredible. I shudder to think that He came for me. In my darkest dream when all seemed lost. I was exhausted. Out of options. On the ropes. And He, He God stepped in out of love and did the rope-a-dope and saved me. In the darkest places He found me. He heard my cries. His love is so vast and deep.

Thanks for the YouTube link. It is great to be with you on this path. You know that in Buddhism it is all about the path but never the way. Jesus is the way.

I really can’t thank you enough. I’m crying right now. You are so encouraging. Change your name to Barnabas! I’m going to save you post to my HD. Look at it everyday.

boatJ

• Winner
Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟832,604.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married

Amen! Thank you SO much Oscarr! I’m beginning to understand. Thank you for clarifying the difference between fear and terror. I have been saying in my dreams. “I rebuke you in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth!” Bam! Dream over. But they are sneaky. They are tricking me into thinking I’m awake. But most it is being physically paralyzed and them dancing around. But I’m in control now unlike ever before. It is a miracle. The amour of God really works.

That is so reassuring God really keeps His promises. This is unlike anything I have encountered before. Jesus Rocks! Just think of it. He came all the way into my dreams and rescued me. He saved me. ME! No one has ever loved me that much. He sacrificed many resources. He walked right into the Frey. So much confidence. So assure. It was beautiful. Like watching Ali. Mama said knock you out.
I had a dream when I got out of bed and there was a dark entity coming up the stairs. I rebuked it in Jesus' name! Then I woke up back in bed. It is really strange when I have a dream that I am in my own room like that. I have had other dreams when in the dream I knew I was dreaming and that I would wake up. Then I "woke" up and still still in a dream. It was a dream within a dream. Then I woke up normally. Last night I had a dream that I was helping a guy to speak in tongues! I woke up this morning and said to the Lord, "That was a weird one!"

• Agree
Reactions: Francis Drake
Upvote 0

boatJOURNEY

Jan 13, 2019
Austin
✟16,616.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I had a dream when I got out of bed and there was a dark entity coming up the stairs. I rebuked it in Jesus' name! Then I woke up back in bed. It is really strange when I have a dream that I am in my own room like that. I have had other dreams when in the dream I knew I was dreaming and that I would wake up. Then I "woke" up and still still in a dream. It was a dream within a dream. Then I woke up normally. Last night I had a dream that I was helping a guy to speak in tongues! I woke up this morning and said to the Lord, "That was a weird one!"

I had a dream when I got out of bed and there was a dark entity coming up the stairs. I rebuked it in Jesus' name!

Wow Oscarr! I hate it when they move. I think what is sort of making this thing worse is I started reading books about “seers”. Then the dreams got bad again. I’m not sure if that spiritual gift is from the Holy Spirit. It seemed like when I started to intent on the subject matter of being a seer the door oped, ever so slightly again. Not going there. But rebuke, rebuke rebuke!

Then I woke up back in bed. It is really strange when I have a dream that I am in my own room like that. I have had other dreams when in the dream I knew I was dreaming and that I would wake up. Then I "woke" up and still still in a dream. It was a dream within a dream. Then I woke up normally. Last night I had a dream that I was helping a guy to speak in tongues! I woke up this morning and said to the Lord, "That was a weird one!"

Funny you mention speaking of tongues. When I’m around people who are speaking in tongues I really start to cry. I feel this light feeling inside like I’m on a roller coaster. That hollow feeling you get. I can almost do it. But it kinda gets stuck in my chest neck area. But I’m happy for them. I feel like laughing when I’m around them. Not at them but laughing in general.

I know waking up in a dream from a dream is really weird. I was reading on a spiritual warfare site that this is sort of thing they pull all the time. Funny now that they can’t touch me. It is all song and dance.

Upvote 0

sea5763

May 9, 2018
California
✟59,429.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Acts 16:16-24 there was a slave girl that made her owners rich through fortune telling. She kept following Paul and the disciples around announcing that they were servants of the most high God. Paul got irritated and commanded the demon in her to leave and after that she lost her powers and the owners were furious so they stirred up a mob that got the disciples beaten and thrown in prison for it.

1 Samuel 28 Saul the king was desperate for an answer from God after receiving no answer so he decided to go consult the witch of Endor. This act ultimately sealed Sauls demise the next day as this resulted in God’s wrath. While Saul was talking to the witch of Endor she tried to talk to the dead which is necromancy and is described as an abomination in the Old Testament Deuteronomy 18:9-14. As she is trying to talk to the dead she ends up communicating with the deceased prophet Samuel who condemns Saul for what Saul is doing and tells Saul that God will kill Saul in less than a day because of what Saul has done.

Matthew 24:24 talks about how false signs and wonders will be performed in the end times.

Deuteronomy 13 talks about how if one of the Jews performs a sign and then says to follow other gods based on that sign to kill that person. This was only applicable in the Old Testament and Jesus will deal with these kinds of things at Judgment Day.

So yes counterfeits can come from the dark side so it is important to be careful. I don’t remember there being a healing miracle that was performed by the dark side though. Anything without Christ though is worthless

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

sea5763

May 9, 2018
California
✟59,429.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I had a dream when I got out of bed and there was a dark entity coming up the stairs. I rebuked it in Jesus' name!

Wow Oscarr! I hate it when they move. I think what is sort of making this thing worse is I started reading books about “seers”. Then the dreams got bad again. I’m not sure if that spiritual gift is from the Holy Spirit. It seemed like when I started to intent on the subject matter of being a seer the door oped, ever so slightly again. Not going there. But rebuke, rebuke rebuke!

Then I woke up back in bed. It is really strange when I have a dream that I am in my own room like that. I have had other dreams when in the dream I knew I was dreaming and that I would wake up. Then I "woke" up and still still in a dream. It was a dream within a dream. Then I woke up normally. Last night I had a dream that I was helping a guy to speak in tongues! I woke up this morning and said to the Lord, "That was a weird one!"

Funny you mention speaking of tongues. When I’m around people who are speaking in tongues I really start to cry. I feel this light feeling inside like I’m on a roller coaster. That hollow feeling you get. I can almost do it. But it kinda gets stuck in my chest neck area. But I’m happy for them. I feel like laughing when I’m around them. Not at them but laughing in general.

I know waking up in a dream from a dream is really weird. I was reading on a spiritual warfare site that this is sort of thing they pull all the time. Funny now that they can’t touch me. It is all song and dance.

From reading this post my impression is that you really want to witness miracles and that being a seer is your greatest desire and/or temptation. It is important that You chose God above witnessing or performing miracles. If you continue to follow Christ it is very possible that you will witness miracles and maybe even perform some. But it is important that following Christ is more important to you over everything else.

Perhaps I’m looking too far into this because it is something that I struggled with. When I was young I prayed constantly for years for God to make me a prophet. I wanted to see the future so bad. By the time I became an atheist it wasn’t that I didn’t believe in signs and wonders and spirits but I lost faith in God. I continued to pray during this time but only a little bit and only in case I was wrong but had no faith. During this time I would try to decipher the future by decrypting dreams and performing telepathy so I could understand why it felt like everyone at school hated me. When I look back at this point in my life it just seems like I had effectively picked signs and wonders over God.

At some point I started hallucinating and thought a demon was attacking me so I prayed to rescued from demons out of desperation instead of just the Lord’s Prayer which was the only thing I prayed for while an atheist. Then that night I prayed to be rescued I had the dream that brought me back to the faith.

Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,479.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Our best defense against the enemy is the Word of God and Jesus Himself. When Jesus was confronted by Satan after the 40 days his only response was The Word, He used scripture.

True spiritual gifts will come from the Holy Spirit, in His time not ours and for His purpose.

Expect more trials along the way, we have to be tested worthy for what ever step is next. Worthiness is judged on unbroken faith, IE you turned to the Lord in the trial and He was glorified. How was He glorified ? By being magnified and displayed, made manifest. And best of all from the human perspective it bolsters our own assurance in the process because we without doubt know we passed the trial and it is now gone by forever because of His power not our own, we just had to be there and believe.. We become stronger advocates pointing to Him.

Satan is a buffoon already defeated but if he can trick someone he will.

Upvote 0

boatJOURNEY

Jan 13, 2019
Austin
✟16,616.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Our best defense against the enemy is the Word of God and Jesus Himself. When Jesus was confronted by Satan after the 40 days his only response was The Word, He used scripture.

True spiritual gifts will come from the Holy Spirit, in His time not ours and for His purpose.

Expect more trials along the way, we have to be tested worthy for what ever step is next. Worthiness is judged on unbroken faith, IE you turned to the Lord in the trial and He was glorified. How was He glorified ? By being magnified and displayed, made manifest. And best of all from the human perspective it bolsters our own assurance in the process because we without doubt know we passed the trial and it is now gone by forever because of His power not our own, we just had to be there and believe.. We become stronger advocates pointing to Him.

Satan is a buffoon already defeated but if he can trick someone he will.

Hello Dave G.,

Thank you for replying.

“Worthiness is judged on unbroken faith, IE you turned to the Lord in the trial and He was glorified. How was He glorified ? By being magnified and displayed, made manifest. And best of all from the human perspective it bolsters our own assurance in the process because we without doubt know we passed the trial and it is now gone by forever because of His power not our own, we just had to be there and believe.. “

Are you saying that when I chose Him he was Gloried? By my action, my choice He was Glorified? Wow! By one simple choice I could Glorify Him. To me that is so remarkable. This concept is totally lost on Buddhism. You see I didn’t come by God by the traditional way. I wasn’t witnessed to or ministered to by anyone. I know this sounds presumptuous or even self edifying but, to me my Justification happened when He fought for me. Is that possible? I mean I did get down on my knees, fully awake, and ask for Jesus to come into my heart and life and I repented for my sin of the Occult (Buddhism) and every sin I could think of. Did Justification happen then? Sorry, I’m just really new to the Faith and I have so many questions.

In the process of Sanctification, is that where I’am now? This is where I will be tested for my worthiness? By faith alone? Will the process of Sanctification be a time of trails and tribulations? But He will be with me. As I continue to choose to Glorify Him I’m ok?

Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,479.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Any time Jesus is displayed ( in good light) it's to His glory not ours. When we recognize what happens or happened is about Him.

Justification happened when you chose Jesus and a change was imparted in you, it's not enough to just believe in Him but that you were changed from your old ways. Then you receive the Holy Spirit. Satan for instance believes in Jesus, in that he knows who He is but isn't ever changed by it and certainly will never have justification.

I've never advanced in my faith with Christ without first having a trial, a test if you will. We are found approved after the trial. Sanctification goes on all through your walk as we become more purified . It's not just about trials but there will be trials.

When we come to Christ all of heaven rejoices.

Upvote 0

boatJOURNEY

Jan 13, 2019
Austin
✟16,616.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Any time Jesus is displayed ( in good light) it's to His glory not ours. When we recognize what happens or happened is about Him.

Justification happened when you chose Jesus and a change was imparted in you, it's not enough to just believe in Him but that you were changed from your old ways. Then you receive the Holy Spirit. Satan for instance believes in Jesus, in that he knows who He is but isn't ever changed by it and certainly will never have justification.

I've never advanced in my faith with Christ without first having a trial, a test if you will. We are found approved after the trial. Sanctification goes on all through your walk as we become more purified . It's not just about trials but there will be trials.

When we come to Christ all of heaven rejoices.

Hello Dave G.,

Thank you for being so patient and forthright with me. I see what you are saying about the difference between knowing and believing in Jesus but changing from my old ways. Quite honestly it has been very easy to change. I mean I felt very different immediately after the dream. That change is still occurring as we speak. I feel separated from my old self, the old man. I realize that the struggle is between that old man and the new man that I received from the Holy Spirit. Now it is like I don’t know who I was before being saved. I don’t understand him, his reasoning and logic.

Thanks for clarifying the concept of trails and tribulations. It is not about them but about Him. Seek Christ in all things.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums