Not open for further replies.

Brain Damage

Generally Medicated
Nov 14, 2002
Visit site
✟18,745.00
Faith
Christian
I don't believe we are living in the end times just yet , when i see these things happening then i will know it's the "END" :

I personaly believe we have a ways to go yet , Jesus describes the end time thus :

Luke 21 - And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring;<SUP> 26</SUP>men's hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken.

Jesus description of the earth at the end time doesn't look to good does it! And i believe that when that time comes...the polar ice will have melted causing a weight distribution of water on the earth and thus bringing about a prophecy of Isaiah and what Jesus said above :

Isaiah 24 :Isaiah 24
<SUP>19</SUP>The earth is violently broken,
The earth is split open,
The earth is shaken exceedingly.
<SUP> 20</SUP>The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard,
And shall totter like a hut;
Its transgression shall be heavy upon it,
And it will fall, and not rise again.

<SUP> 21</SUP>It shall come to pass in that day
That the LORD will punish on high the host of exalted ones,
And on the earth the kings of the earth.

I also believe that this will bring about johns prophecy in the book of revelation about the stars falling to the earth only they won't be stars but more likely they will be satellites falling from their orbits .

The last time i looked out my front door i didn't see any of this > However! I "can" see it coming .

Upvote 0
Not yet...:)

The last seven years of this age has not begun to run yet. God's universal hourglass will be turned over when Israel signs the covenant of death with Anti-Christ. When THAT happens -- well, Christians will know to get prepared and go into hiding. Many watch for that signing now...but it has not taken place yet.

Upvote 0
God worked 6 days and rested on the seventh.&nbsp; A thousand years are as a day to the Lord(Psalms and Peter).&nbsp; Two thousand years from Adam to Abraham, two thousand years from Abraham to Christ, ~2000 years from Christ until now, I would say that we are in the end times, but the tribulation is yet to come.&nbsp; Here is where I think it starts;

&nbsp;

Dan11:<SUP>21</SUP> And in his estate shall stand up a vile person, to whom they shall not give the honour of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries. <SUP>22</SUP> And with the arms of a flood shall they be overflown from before him, and shall be broken; yea, also the prince of the covenant. <SUP>23</SUP> And after the league made with him he shall work deceitfully: for he shall come up, and shall become strong with a small people. <SUP>24</SUP> He shall enter peaceably even upon the fattest places of the province; and he shall do that which his fathers have not done, nor his fathers' fathers; he shall scatter among them the prey, and spoil, and riches: yea, and he shall forecast his devices against the strong holds, even for a time. <SUP>25</SUP> And he shall stir up his power and his courage against the king of the south with a great army; and the king of the south shall be stirred up to battle with a very great and mighty army; but he shall not stand: for they shall forecast devices against him. <SUP>26</SUP> Yea, they that feed of the portion of his meat shall destroy him, and his army shall overflow: and many shall fall down slain. <SUP>27</SUP> And both of these kings' hearts shall be to do mischief, and they shall speak lies at one table; but it shall not prosper: for yet the end shall be at the time appointed. <SUP>28</SUP> Then shall he return into his land with great riches; and his heart shall be against the holy covenant; and he shall do exploits, and return to his own land. <SUP>29</SUP> At the time appointed he shall return, and come toward the south; but it shall not be as the former, or as the latter. <SUP>30</SUP> For the ships of Chittim shall come against him: therefore he shall be grieved, and return, and have indignation against the holy covenant: so shall he do; he shall even return, and have intelligence with them that forsake the holy covenant. <SUP>31</SUP> And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate. <SUP>32</SUP> And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits. <SUP>33</SUP> And they that understand among the people shall instruct many: yet they shall fall by the sword, and by flame, by captivity, and by spoil, many days. <SUP>34</SUP> Now when they shall fall, they shall be holpen with a little help: but many shall cleave to them with flatteries. <SUP>35</SUP> And some of them of understanding shall fall, to try them, and to purge, and to make them white, even to the time of the end: because it is yet for a time appointed. <SUP>36</SUP> And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done. <SUP>37</SUP> Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all. <SUP>38</SUP> But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things. <SUP>39</SUP> Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain. <SUP>40</SUP> And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over. <SUP>41</SUP> He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon. <SUP>42</SUP> He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape. <SUP>43</SUP> But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps. <SUP>44</SUP> But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many. <SUP>45</SUP> And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

I think the king of the north(Syria) will attack the king of the south(Egypt).&nbsp; The ships of Chittim(western coastlands, quite possibly America, and its allies) will come against him and he will return and have intelligence with them that forsake the holy covenant. <SUP>31</SUP> And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.

Some believe the above verses in Daniel are past tense, I would disagree.&nbsp; Anyone seen anything about Syria in the news lately?&nbsp;

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Rafael

Only time enough for love
Jul 25, 2002
Midwest
Visit site
✟6,445.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Things are developing very quickly from 1984 when I first heard that there would be a European alliance that would be a continuance of the Roman empire. Britain was to be left out of it, and the United States/Canada is to loose power to this European power till the US is not even able to secure Israel's existence. The land will be swept with treaties and then war - perhaps four more years or so, at this accelerated pace, though no one knows the exact time.

Upvote 0

Rafael

Only time enough for love
Jul 25, 2002
Midwest
Visit site
✟6,445.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The six day war was the first time that the Jews had control over Jerusalem in 2,573 years.

The time of the end, mentioned in Daniel began June 6th 1967 with the end of the Six Day War. (Dan. 12:4,9)

Luke 21:21-24 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.
22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.
23 But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.
24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

Jerusalem has been trodden down by the Gentiles since this happened in 70AD. The time of the Gentiles ended June 6th, 1967 when Jerusalem once again came under Jewish rule. Surely our generatiuon shall see the Lord's return.

Day or hour - no, but times - yes!

1 Thess. 5:2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Brain Damage

Generally Medicated
Nov 14, 2002
Visit site
✟18,745.00
Faith
Christian
raphe said:
The six day war was the first time that the Jews had control over Jerusalem in 2,573 years.

Jerusalem has been trodden down by the Gentiles since this happened in 70AD. The time of the Gentiles ended June 6th, 1967 when Jerusalem once again came under Jewish rule. Surely our generatiuon shall see the Lord's return.

Day or hour - no, but times - yes!

Very true Raphe...and if we add to that , Global warming , ozone depletion , melting ice caps , nuclear weapons , etc , etc , then the big picture becomes clear.

Upvote 0

Crusader

Apr 20, 2003
perth australia
Visit site
✟323.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I am certain we have entered the very last days and the reason I am certain about that is because god has returned Israel again to her land and she is the soul ruler of it again.

That's why I am shore we live in probably one of the last generations before the end of this age.

Upvote 0

Crusader

Apr 20, 2003
perth australia
Visit site
✟323.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I believe no one knows. God says that no one, not
even Jesus, knows when the day shall come.
Quote:

Matthew 24:36
"But of that day and hour no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but My Father only."

That’s true although Jesus also said;

Matthew 24
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

and then he says;

36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Upvote 0

sojeru

just a Jew
Mar 22, 2003
USA
Visit site
✟1,145.00
Faith
Judaism
Crusader,
Blessings To You

I Think You Should Share With Them What You Shared With Me

About The 7 Weeks And How They Have Already Been Done And Passed.
The 10 Horns And Toes Of Iron And Clay Throughout The Seed Of Men
And Etc.

However, Of All That I Do Have A Question.
How Was All O Fthat Fulfilled Within The Necessary Time Span?

Shalom U'bracha

Upvote 0

Crusader

Apr 20, 2003
perth australia
Visit site
✟323.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hiya Sojeru,
How’s things mate?

I don't share that belief on the forums because it is apocryphal (secret) stuff.

It is for the elect ;)

The real reason though :D is because in my scenario I include the RCC and that causes trouble, so, that is something I don't share on the forums. If there is anyone interested, they can PM me and ask and I will try to explain my position but I don't want to offend anyone with something that isn't for the whole body at once.

Good to hear from you sojeru, I will catch up by PM soon mate. I been pretty busy lately.

Shalom

P.S. I will answer your question by PM soon mate. I have to brief the whole thing for Nephilimyr and I will send you that briefing. That should clear it all up and put all of it into perspective.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.