End Times Warning

I love the scripture references in the first third part of this video, and it was going so well until it turns the DofJ towards the pagan holidays, and their significance in our life. It's a controversial matter and very deceptive as the author is actually warning the public about such as he. It's a cover-up, and Satan uses that childish trick quite a bit.

I wouldn't believe their interpretation because my eternal soul is in danger when exposed to such things as these false teachings. People, these days are playing with loaded guns, and take too much for granted. Exposing your mind to this will cause brain damage, and God's people are destroyed for the lack of knowledge because these sort of things have replaced the real knowledge of Truth with fantasy and lies.

The theology of the video replaces a number of Godly identities with objects and pagan traditions as it confuses them. The deity of Christ is cast down, and thrown back.

Their doctrine denies the second coming while they say it with their lips, Jesus is coming again, or He is returning. They are blinded people leading the blind, and they are out of season, and they are speaking when the time is for them to be silent. This is total blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. I never saw a reference to John 16:13 neither, and it's because they have already disassociated that for other reasons, and cannot reassociate it now or else they look stupid, and their lies be exposed.

VERY DANGEROUS video!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ronald

Exhortations
Site Supporter
Jul 30, 2004
southern
✟111,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Thanks for that. Many have said this first blood moon meant nothing ... and the others will not either --Christians mind you!
On 4/24/67 the first of four blood moons appeared. Six weeks to the day, the Six Day War began. On the seventh day of the seventh week they rested. Not to apply the same time span to this last one and say something will happen on May 27th, but we are to take these signs seriously. I do believe Rev. 6:12, Joel 2:31 refer to a solar and lunar eclipse paired together and those are the ones we need to be sober about ... if nothing happens next week?

Upvote 0