Aug 25, 2003
Kansas
Visit site
✟17,242.00
Faith
Christian
thunderbyrd said:
Take a good look at Akiane, Whitestar.

This is ONE child you are talking about here...not thousands...plus she is a Christian and her behavior is not defiante by any means. There have always been child prodigies anyway...this is certainly nothing new. She paints pictures of Jesus...how is honoring God threatening?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akiane_Kramarik

Akiane Kramarik

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

Jump to: navigation, search
Akiane Kramarik (born July 9, 1994 in Mount Morris, Illinois) is an American child prodigy in the fields of art and poetry.

She was born to a Lithuanian mother and an American father. She also has Jewish, Polish, Hungarian, Slovak, Russian, Bohemian, Chinese, French, Danish and German heritage.

Akiane is known internationally for her realism styled art, religious paintings, poetry, and philosophy. She began drawing at 4, painting at 6, and writing poetry at 7. She is mostly self-taught. She is a devout Christian and her works have become a beacon of faith and spirituality for other Christians.

Akiane's art usually depicts wildlife, landscape, and people; sometimes with a religious motif.

Many regard her poetry as highly artistic and philosophical for her age. She speaks Lithuanian, Russian, English and Sign Language.

Akiane has appeared on shows such as The Oprah Winfrey Show, and the Lou Dobbs Show. She was mentioned in a 2004 edition of TIME magazine. Her art is showcased in religious and non-religious museums throughout the United States.

[edit]

External links

Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akiane_Kramarik"

Upvote 0

whitestar

Veteran
Aug 25, 2003
Kansas
Visit site
✟17,242.00
Faith
Christian
Look this is what I see being pushed towared parents that have UNRULY defiante, raging, voilent, and out of control children:

http://www.indigochild.com/ (my comments are in blue)

[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]What is an indigo Child?[/font]

[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]As a summary, here are the ten attributes that best describe this new kind of child, the Indigo Child (named by those who predicted it).[/font]

• [font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]They come into the world with a feeling of royalty (and often act like it) (yea its sickening how arrogant they are)
    [/font]
  • [font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]They have a feeling of "deserving to be here," and are surprised when others don't share that. (oh yes, they are extreme in being the 'center of the world and demand they be and everyone else serve them. Their demands are totally unreasonable though)[/font]
  • [font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Self-worth is not a big issue. They often tell the parents "who they are." (yes they are extremely arrogant)[/font]
  • [font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]They have difficulty with absolute authority (authority without explanation or choice). (heaven forbid they have to do what any adult tells them to do...they want to be 'the boss' and run the home and every situation they are in...this is their extreme defiance going on)
    [/font]
  • [font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]They simply will not do certain things; for example, waiting in line is difficult for them. (so they butt ahead and don't care who they hurt or throw fits because they have totally no patience)
    [/font]
  • [font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]They get frustrated with systems that are ritually oriented and don't require creative thought. (their idea of creative thought is smearing toothpaste on the walls of the bathroom instead of brushing their teeth, which is a boring health 'ritual' we all need to do)
    [/font]
  • [font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]They often see better ways of doing things, both at home and in school, which makes them seem like "system busters" (nonconforming to any system). (nonconforming is a huge understatement....plus their way, usually does not work anyway)
    [/font]
  • [font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]They seem antisocial unless they are with their own kind. If there are no others of like consciousness around them, they often turn inward, feeling like no other human understands them. School is often extremely difficult for them socially. (meaning they want to be first in everything, do not think they should have to work, are extremely selfish and self centered and get kicked out of school alot or end up in a behavior disorder classroom)
    [/font]
  • [font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]They will not respond to "guilt" discipline ("Wait till your father gets home and finds out what you did"). (they don't respond to a whole lot actually...as if they have no conisous...no idea of wrong or right and no sense of guilt when they hurt others...this is NOT normal nor is it acceptable in our society)
    [/font]
  • [font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]They are not shy in letting you know what they need.[/font] (yea they scream at the top of their lungs and will physically attack their own parents if they don't get what they want...or self injure)
PLEASE understand my child was just like this at one time...he was horrible. Instead of excusing his behavior and putting him on a pestal though I did everything I could to get him to conform to our world...if he can't follow the authorities in his life how in the world would he ever bow to God and let God lead his life? All sorts of medication was tried, natural treatment, he did have food and chemical allergies and sensitives, therapy...on and on and on! What finally actually helped him was spiritual warfare....rebuking the evil spirit oppessing and influencing him...which I believe is what is going on with these so called indigo children...they are being spiritually attacked!!! And these blind parents are seeing it as some super spiritual higher level new age junk!! Which is simply making the whole thing much much worse....

These children will NEVER beable to function in the real world with parents encouraging this horrible behavior....not too mention many of them get voilent..as they get older they lie, steal, break the law, end up on drugs, end up with early teen pregnancies...and end up in prison. I know kids just like this on the parent board...I am not making this up....these is excatly what their parents say is happening to them. Or they end up on the streets hooked on drugs...or eventually dead. They have no future. Satan is here to steal and kill our childrens lives and this kind of stuff IS really really bad...the accurate information that is...now this super smart child stuff....they aren't a threat...they have no behavioral problems...the first information posted was inaccurate and came from unreiable sources. This is what is really going on! And yes its dangerous...

Upvote 0

whitestar

Veteran
Aug 25, 2003
Kansas
Visit site
✟17,242.00
Faith
Christian
More on 'Indigo Child'...I use the term loosely because its simply an off the wall idea to explain away serious behavioral problems in children...which IS becoming ranpant...

http://skepdic.com/indigo.html
Indigo child

The term "Indigo Child" comes from psychic and synesthesiac Nancy Ann Tappe, who classified people's personalities according to the hue of their auras.

According to Tappe,
The Indigo phenomenon has been recognized as one of the most exciting changes in human nature ever documented in society. The Indigo label describes the energy pattern of human behavior which exists in over 95% of the children born in the last 10 years … This phenomena is happening globally and eventually the Indigos will replace all other colors.

The truth:

One thesis of The Indigo Children seems to be that many children diagnosed as having attention deficit disorder (ADD) or ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) represent "a new kind of evolution of humanity....(well that last sentence isn't true...just the ADHD part)

(me...its common for children with ADHD that is left untreated with medication to develop on to the more serious ODD...which mean oppositional defiance disorder where you see the voilent rages, extreme defiance against the rules of society and adults)

One can understand why many parents would not want their child to be labeled as ADD or ADHD. The label implies imperfection. Some may even take it to mean the child is "damaged." Specifically, it means your child's behavior is due to a neuro-biological condition. To some, this is the same as having a malfunctioning brain or a mental disorder. Understandably, emotions run high here. Treatment of children with problems is a hot button issue for the mass media, attack lawyers, talk show hosts, columnists, and others not known for their role in clarifying complicated scientific or medical matters. Many jump on the bandwagon and attack the drug industry and psychiatrists for overdrugging our children. Opposition is fruitless, because few will listen to those who would defend those who “abuse” children. Fewer still will bother to investigate to see whether the critics know what they are talking about. The National Institute of Mental Health says that ADHD is the most commonly diagnosed childhood disorder. It affects some 3 to 5 percent of all school-age children. (David Kaiser says 10% of school-age children have been diagnosed with ADD/ADHD and that in some parts of the country 50% of the children are so diagnosed.)

The hype and near-hysteria surrounding the use of Ritalin has contributed to an atmosphere that makes it possible for a book like Indigo Children to be taken seriously. Given the choice, who wouldn't rather believe their children are special and chosen for some high mission rather than that they have a brain disorder?

me again...its also common for children dx with ADD/ADHD to have learning disablities too...as does my son and myself! I have ADD and a learning disablity....I do not tell my son he is speical in some otherly worldly way...I DO tell him about famous people throughout history that also had these same problems and were able to use what gifts they did have in speical ways....such as Estien had a major learning disablity but is considered the smartest man who ever lived. Many famous artis, writers, actors, etc, have struggled with ADHD and LD problems. I would rather keep him rooted in the real world and some make up some off the wall unbibical lies to tell him or to justify his behavior either.​

Upvote 0

KingZzub

Blessed to Be A Blessing
Dec 23, 2005
Dagenham
Visit site
✟19,473.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
What is an indigo Child?

As a summary, here are the ten attributes that best describe this new kind of child, the Indigo Child (named by those who predicted it).

• [font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]They come into the world with a feeling of royalty (and often act like it) (yea its sickening how arrogant they are)
  • [font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]They have a feeling of "deserving to be here," and are surprised when others don't share that. (oh yes, they are extreme in being the 'center of the world and demand they be and everyone else serve them. Their demands are totally unreasonable though)[/font]
  • [font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Self-worth is not a big issue. They often tell the parents "who they are." (yes they are extremely arrogant)[/font]
  • [font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]They have difficulty with absolute authority (authority without explanation or choice). (heaven forbid they have to do what any adult tells them to do...they want to be 'the boss' and run the home and every situation they are in...this is their extreme defiance going on)
    [/font]
  • [font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]They simply will not do certain things; for example, waiting in line is difficult for them. (so they butt ahead and don't care who they hurt or throw fits because they have totally no patience)
    [/font]
  • [font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]They get frustrated with systems that are ritually oriented and don't require creative thought. (their idea of creative thought is smearing toothpaste on the walls of the bathroom instead of brushing their teeth, which is a boring health 'ritual' we all need to do)
    [/font]
  • [font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]They often see better ways of doing things, both at home and in school, which makes them seem like "system busters" (nonconforming to any system). (nonconforming is a huge understatement....plus their way, usually does not work anyway)
    [/font]
  • [font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]They seem antisocial unless they are with their own kind. If there are no others of like consciousness around them, they often turn inward, feeling like no other human understands them. School is often extremely difficult for them socially. (meaning they want to be first in everything, do not think they should have to work, are extremely selfish and self centered and get kicked out of school alot or end up in a behavior disorder classroom)
    [/font]
  • [font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]They will not respond to "guilt" discipline ("Wait till your father gets home and finds out what you did"). (they don't respond to a whole lot actually...as if they have no conisous...no idea of wrong or right and no sense of guilt when they hurt others...this is NOT normal nor is it acceptable in our society)
    [/font]
  • [font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]They are not shy in letting you know what they need.[/font] (yea they scream at the top of their lungs and will physically attack their own parents if they don't get what they want...or self injure)
[/font]

I teach pupils like this every day (I teach 11-18 year olds). Although some of them are lovely, more and more resemble your comments in blue.

I taught one 14 year old recently, and he refused to do anything I said. So I asked him to leave the room. He started swearing at me and yelling that I was "oppressing him".

I took him outside and he started repeatedly pleading his case. In the end, I told him my case, and why I will not accept his behaviour. Just by being told he was wrong, he got so angry he punched the wall so hard his hand started to bleed. He was making animal faces and screaming.

I refused to show fear (quietly pleading the blood over me!). He ran off.

About 10 minutes later, his anger managment consultant (yes, he has one in the school) came to berate me for winding him up. I threw her out my class, and called the Head of Year, who thankfully sided with me.

When he realised his misbehaviour would get him no priviledges, he came back in and behaved. I caught him afterwards, and he told me "everyone should have an anger problem, then they can do what they like and have no consequences."

I told him I would develop an anger problem and smack him about one day, and plead anger. He looked at me as if to say "are you serious?"

I smiled and sent him home.

Cheers,
|ZZ|

Upvote 0

whitestar

Veteran
Aug 25, 2003
Kansas
Visit site
✟17,242.00
Faith
Christian
Zzub said:

I teach pupils like this every day (I teach 11-18 year olds). Although some of them are lovely, more and more resemble your comments in blue.

I taught one 14 year old recently, and he refused to do anything I said. So I asked him to leave the room. He started swearing at me and yelling that I was "oppressing him".

I took him outside and he started repeatedly pleading his case. In the end, I told him my case, and why I will not accept his behaviour. Just by being told he was wrong, he got so angry he punched the wall so hard his hand started to bleed. He was making animal faces and screaming.

I refused to show fear (quietly pleading the blood over me!). He ran off.

About 10 minutes later, his anger managment consultant (yes, he has one in the school) came to berate me for winding him up. I threw her out my class, and called the Head of Year, who thankfully sided with me.

When he realised his misbehaviour would get him no priviledges, he came back in and behaved. I caught him afterwards, and he told me "everyone should have an anger problem, then they can do what they like and have no consequences."

I told him I would develop an anger problem and smack him about one day, and plead anger. He looked at me as if to say "are you serious?"

I smiled and sent him home.

Cheers,
|ZZ|

ha! Good for you! These kids are famous for NOT taking responsiblity for their own actions....which you see prison immates saying the excate same thing! Its always someone else's fault! My ex was like that and now he is sitting in prison too...he was very abusive, but it wasn't 'his fault'...he did 'nothing wrong'...:(

Next time you ever have something like this happen, you might try rebuking what you see too....rebuke the anger and defiance...you have authority over them while they are under your care in school like that and it should work ...do it in the Name of Jesus, of course. I have rebuked things like this in children playing over at my home too with my son...it works. These kids I truly believe are being spiritual attacked...and the longer its continues the more ingrained it becomes too... though most, like him...once he realized he couldn't get away with it, he straightened right up, which tells you that he DOES have control over it...that is pretty common with these type of kids too.

God bless

Upvote 0

KingZzub

Blessed to Be A Blessing
Dec 23, 2005
Dagenham
Visit site
✟19,473.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
Interesting approach.

If I have natural authority, I tend to use that.

If I see Billy manifest while at home playing with my son, I will threaten to take him home to his mother or spank his backside if he doesn't control. That way he is learning self control in himself, not just as and when the demon is bound.

They are not smart enough to do warfare, but they are smart enough to know that doing it again is bad, and then they resist the devil quickly enough.

Cheers,
|ZZ|

Upvote 0

whitestar

Veteran
Aug 25, 2003
Kansas
Visit site
✟17,242.00
Faith
Christian
I understand what you are saying but with many of these kids its not always possible to get themselves under control. With my son I would quietly rebuke whatever I was seeing (quietly and he never knew) and if he didn't calm down within a minute, (which most times he did actually), then I would know it was just him being a pain in the neck! ha! Then I could handle it more through regular discinple of course...which when he was being spiritual affected disciples changed nothing and did not stop the behavior one bit. That is what I was trying to say on my first post on here...these kids do not respond to normal disciple at all...in fact it usually trigger rages that can last for hours!! :( Regular spanking doesn't work, time out, losing things, etc, etc....many of these kids are dx with much more serious problems such as bipolar as my son almost was because he was having hallications also...mostly hearing voices and sometimes seeing things.

I am not talking about normal bratty spoiled kids here...I am talking about kids that usually end with with major mental illnesses and put on heavy duty meds...kids that slam their heads over and over into wall and doors and hurt themselve and others...my son got a knife when he was just five years old and was going to kill himself...he was alaready in therapy for his rages...he ended up in a mental health hospital after this where they were trying to decide if he was bipolar or sciophrenic due to the hallications, paranoda and voilence...at FIVE years old!

This is the type of children I am talking about...with truly serious problems...you don't just spank a child that is hearing voices and acts on those...

Anyway to make a long story short....yes mental illness runs on his dad's side of the family...but none of the meds helped...nothing helped until I started doing spiritual warfare...the rages have stopped, the severe crippling anxiety has stopped, though he still does have some anxiety issues...still had ADHD and a learning disablity...but he is no longer on the verge of having to live IN a mental instiution like he was just a few years ago....:) Praise God for that! Without the Lord, things could be much different right now then they are...I got my son back! :clap:

Reactions: KingZzub
Upvote 0

KingZzub

Blessed to Be A Blessing
Dec 23, 2005
Dagenham
Visit site
✟19,473.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
whitestar said:
I understand what you are saying but with many of these kids its not always possible to get themselves under control. With my son I would quietly rebuke whatever I was seeing (quietly and he never knew) and if he didn't calm down within a minute, (which most times he did actually), then I would know it was just him being a pain in the neck! ha! Then I could handle it more through regular discinple of course...which when he was being spiritual affected disciples changed nothing and did not stop the behavior one bit. That is what I was trying to say on my first post on here...these kids do not respond to normal disciple at all...in fact it usually trigger rages that can last for hours!! :( Regular spanking doesn't work, time out, losing things, etc, etc....many of these kids are dx with much more serious problems such as bipolar as my son almost was because he was having hallications also...mostly hearing voices and sometimes seeing things.

I am not talking about normal bratty spoiled kids here...I am talking about kids that usually end with with major mental illnesses and put on heavy duty meds...kids that slam their heads over and over into wall and doors and hurt themselve and others...my son got a knife when he was just five years old and was going to kill himself...he was alaready in therapy for his rages...he ended up in a mental health hospital after this where they were trying to decide if he was bipolar or sciophrenic due to the hallications, paranoda and voilence...at FIVE years old!

This is the type of children I am talking about...with truly serious problems...you don't just spank a child that is hearing voices and acts on those...

Anyway to make a long story short....yes mental illness runs on his dad's side of the family...but none of the meds helped...nothing helped until I started doing spiritual warfare...the rages have stopped, the severe crippling anxiety has stopped, though he still does have some anxiety issues...still had ADHD and a learning disablity...but he is no longer on the verge of having to live IN a mental instiution like he was just a few years ago....:) Praise God for that! Without the Lord, things could be much different right now then they are...I got my son back! :clap:

That is a wonderful testimony. God is so good, all the time.

Cheers and blessings,
|ZZ|

Reactions: whitestar
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Luke950

Dec 29, 2005
✟167.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
whitestar said:

That is indeed a wonderful testimony, Whitestar.

The scientists tell us that ADHD, etc. is caused by chemical imbalances and/or organic brain damage. I wonder if the imbalances, etc. could be caused by demonic influence.

Upvote 0

Brain Damage

Generally Medicated
Nov 14, 2002
Visit site
✟18,745.00
Faith
Christian
whitestar said:
She paints pictures of Jesus.http://

How do you know that that's what Jesus looked like ? ...Actualy her painting of him looks just like the guy next door to me.

whitestar said:
how is honoring God threatening?http://

Is painting pictures of a male and then saying that it is Jesus, honering God ?..:scratch:

Upvote 0

thenewageriseth

Stranger in my town, commoner in my realm
Apr 28, 2005
Illinois
Visit site
✟27,180.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
thunderbyrd said:
If there is anyone here who is concerned about the End Times false religion called the "New Age Movement", I wish to call your attention to the new phenomenon called "Indigo Children". I am unable to post links at this site, however, it is not necessary. Simply type "Indigo Children" into any search engine and read.
thunderbyrd said:

After several days of searching, I have only found one Christian website warning believers and the world in general about how evil this is.

I encourage all believers and followers of Jesus Christ everywhere to join with me in praying against this attack on children.

I'm not that concerned, because I think that it isn't some kind of deception...sometimes I think that the some parts of the Bible were written by man (esp, what my father thinks) like maybe some parts of the New Testament *shrugs*...but anyway I don't think the New Age Movement is so bad. I heard about these children on a nightly program named Coast To Coast www.coasttocoastam.com
which is usually hosted by George Noory on weekdays and Art Bell on weekends.
Pretty darn good show, including another from the Foundation Of Human Understanding.... www.fhu.com

:p I think they're similar to "Star Kids" or are also called "Star Kids"

Upvote 0

whitestar

Veteran
Aug 25, 2003
Kansas
Visit site
✟17,242.00
Faith
Christian
Luke950 said:
I wonder why the media lumps children like Akiane together with ones with behavioral disorders? Skould this be incorrect, it seems that Akiane or her parents would point it out.

Are you refering to a site that was posted on here that is the same as those rag magizines with alien hookers from mars? The alligator boy, etc, etc...those sites are full of half truths and total fiction...they are not considered 'media news' as nothing they report is true. I am sure Akiane's parents ingore such trash like the movie stars ingore most of their gossip about them too! Once in awhile they get sued, but they are mostly ingored...

Anyway that is the only 'media' source I saw posted on here...I could have missed something else, but honestly I doubt CNN would be doing a news story on these kids...

As far as ADHD being caused by demons, I have no idea....my son still has it and is on medication for it, but not that awful rital that can stunt growth and suppressed their wanting to eat, so they don't eat as much as they need too. :( Whether God will heal him from this, I do not know.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

whitestar

Veteran
Aug 25, 2003
Kansas
Visit site
✟17,242.00
Faith
Christian
thenewageriseth said:
I'm not that concerned, because I think that it isn't some kind of deception...sometimes I think that the some parts of the Bible were written by man (esp, what my father thinks) like maybe some parts of the New Testament *shrugs*...but anyway I don't think the New Age Movement is so bad. I heard about these children on a nightly program named Coast To Coast www.coasttocoastam.com
which is usually hosted by George Noory on weekdays and Art Bell on weekends.
Pretty darn good show, including another from the Foundation Of Human Understanding.... www.fhu.com

:p I think they're similar to "Star Kids" or are also called "Star Kids"

uh...ok...well the whole bible was writen by men actually...The Lord guided them as to what to write...that is why we say its God inspired and fixs so perfectly together with each book in it! No 'man' could do this on their own...not without the Holy Spirit in them.

http://www.carm.org/bible/inspiration.htm

2 Tim. 3:16-17 says, "All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness; 17 that the man of God may be adequate, equipped for every good work."

Anyway, the New Age stuff IS dangerous because it leads people away from God....just to name one thing it does...

I have to be honest here...I really don't know how you can believe the following from Star kids...there is more proof of the bible then aliens for one thing! This site is like what I was just talking about...rag mag fictional stories...only the sad thing is some people believe this stuff is real...:(

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/2004/08/23.html

Star Kids

Creator of the Star Kids Project, Dr. Richard Boylan shared his research and work with hybrid children that have advanced abilities. Such children's parents, he explained, may have had genetic experimentation done on them by aliens and thus passed the new traits on to their offspring. Other Star Kids, he said, inherit these qualities from an "incarnational route."

Boylan suggested we are in the midst of a Star Kids "tidal wave." From a study he conducted using dowsing equipment at locations at a shopping mall in Sacramento and at Disney World in Florida, he concluded that some 96% of children aged infant to 12 years old, and 81% of 13-19 year olds have Star Kid elements, which include psychic gifts and sensitivities. The numbers taper off as the population gets older, yet 1 in 5 of those aged 45 to 60, have "star seed" qualities, he noted.

He believes the reason the aliens are staging this evolution is in order to help humanity, as we have entered a critical juncture in which war and ecosystem collapse may engulf the planet. This "basic upgrade" embedded into the population is needed to face the major geophysical and societal changes that are expected in 2012, Boylan added.

Don't you think if alien genes had been discovered in children it would be ALL over the news! It would be world wide news!

At any rate this so called Docotor is heavily into UFO stuff and apparently lost his lisence some time ago: http://www.anomalies.net/archive/cni-news/CNI.0058.html

I really think you need to stick to the bible...:)

God bless
WhiteStar

Upvote 0

breezynosacek

Nov 25, 2003
va
Visit site
✟15,715.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Republican
This is sickening!

These poor kids are being walked through the fire by their parents and their parents don't have a clue that it's due to their involvement with the occult that their children have all of these familial/familiar spirits and demons.

Demons come masquarading as angels of light. And to make matters worse, the parents are subjecting them to testing that submits them to the influences of doctrines that demons teach and the demons themselves.

Chakras and auras and power points, ect. ect.

Those poor kids.

Upvote 0

KingZzub

Blessed to Be A Blessing
Dec 23, 2005
Dagenham
Visit site
✟19,473.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
albertmc said:
No offense, but I can't believe people are still talking about this nonsense. And then you wonder why people won't take God's word seriously...

Not sure what yo uare trying to say...

Upvote 0

cavymom

Jan 25, 2005
✟16,675.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It was a typical kids' birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese. Pizza, games and noise.
But when Carolyn Kaufman was getting her daughter, Ariel Carreno, ready to go, Ariel had an unusual request.

"Mom, we need to take an orange," Ariel said.
"Why?" Carolyn asked.

Carolyn explained that this was a pizza party, and that an orange would probably be out of place.
But when Ariel insisted, Carolyn grabbed an orange and took it to the party. For Carolyn's family, what seems odd isn't odd at all.

Kaufman believes Ariel can see the future.

So Ariel carried her orange into Chuck E. Cheese. The party went just as planned. The kids ate pizza. The kids played games. The parents endured the noise.
Then, the birthday girl asked for the strangest thing.

An orange. It's moments like this that has Kaufman convinced. She's a mom - like so many other parents - who believes her children are different than other kids.

Lower in the same news article--
About eight years ago she learned about Indigo children after reading a book on the subject. She attended and worked at psychic fairs, co-owned an alternative healing center, eventually opening her parental counseling service for parents of Indigo children. She charges anywhere from US$15 for a meditation class to up to US$400 for Rainbow Touch workshops that explore healing and energy among other things.

An orange? Spooky.
Unless the kids saw the orange sitting there and the pizza was all gone, a hungry kid asking for an orange after running around at a party? aha
It seems that these people are really reaching.

I've never heard of this before but it seems like people can make alot of money off of something like this, tell people thier cranky brats are actually special and charge them 400 to attend a workshop and get them to shell out money to buy your book about indigo space people.

I also found this on my search for "indigo children"

Ever feel hypnotised by some kid?...
PHP:
 The following extract describes the difference between Indigo and Crystal Children. It is from Doreen Virtue's article Indigo and Crystal Children: 
The first thing most people notice about Crystal Children is their eyes, large, penetrating, and wise beyond their years. Their eyes lock on and hypnotize you, while you realize your soul is being laid bare for the child to see. Perhaps you've noticed this special new "breed" of children rapidly populating our planet. 
Indigos have a warrior spirit, because their collective purpose is to mash down old systems that no longer serve us. They are here to quash government, educational, and legal systems that lack integrity. To accomplish this end, they need tempers and fiery determination.

[color=#4169e1]Hmm, parents mind-melding with thier kids?  Strange.[/color]
 [PHP] 
So, it's not surprising that the generation following the Indigos are incredibly telepathic. Many of the Crystal Children have delayed speech patterns, and its not uncommon for them to wait until they're 3 or 4 years old to begin speaking. But parents tell me they have no trouble communicating with their silent children. 
Far from it! The parents engage in mind-to-mind communication with their Crystal Children. And the Crystals use a combination of telepathy, self-fashioned sign language, and sounds (including song) to get their point across.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.