Frankfort, ky
Visit site
✟1,485.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
not human? did i say that?

was Edgar Cayce human? i would say that he was. these people i am posting about here are like Edgar Cayce. if you don't know who he was, look into his career. he predicted their coming into this world about 60 years ago.

Upvote 0

thereselittleflower

Nov 9, 2003
✟50,355.00
Faith
Catholic
Look this is what I see being pushed towared parents that have UNRULY defiante, raging, voilent, and out of control children:

http://www.indigochild.com/ (my comments are in blue)

[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]What is an indigo Child?[/font]

[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]As a summary, here are the ten attributes that best describe this new kind of child, the Indigo Child (named by those who predicted it).[/font]

• [font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]They come into the world with a feeling of royalty (and often act like it) (yea its sickening how arrogant they are)
    [/font]
  • [font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]They have a feeling of "deserving to be here," and are surprised when others don't share that. (oh yes, they are extreme in being the 'center of the world and demand they be and everyone else serve them. Their demands are totally unreasonable though)[/font]
  • [font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Self-worth is not a big issue. They often tell the parents "who they are." (yes they are extremely arrogant)[/font]
  • [font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]They have difficulty with absolute authority (authority without explanation or choice). (heaven forbid they have to do what any adult tells them to do...they want to be 'the boss' and run the home and every situation they are in...this is their extreme defiance going on)
    [/font]
  • [font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]They simply will not do certain things; for example, waiting in line is difficult for them. (so they butt ahead and don't care who they hurt or throw fits because they have totally no patience)
    [/font]
  • [font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]They get frustrated with systems that are ritually oriented and don't require creative thought. (their idea of creative thought is smearing toothpaste on the walls of the bathroom instead of brushing their teeth, which is a boring health 'ritual' we all need to do)
    [/font]
  • [font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]They often see better ways of doing things, both at home and in school, which makes them seem like "system busters" (nonconforming to any system). (nonconforming is a huge understatement....plus their way, usually does not work anyway)
    [/font]
  • [font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]They seem antisocial unless they are with their own kind. If there are no others of like consciousness around them, they often turn inward, feeling like no other human understands them. School is often extremely difficult for them socially. (meaning they want to be first in everything, do not think they should have to work, are extremely selfish and self centered and get kicked out of school alot or end up in a behavior disorder classroom)
    [/font]
  • [font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]They will not respond to "guilt" discipline ("Wait till your father gets home and finds out what you did"). (they don't respond to a whole lot actually...as if they have no conisous...no idea of wrong or right and no sense of guilt when they hurt others...this is NOT normal nor is it acceptable in our society)
    [/font]
  • [font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]They are not shy in letting you know what they need.[/font] (yea they scream at the top of their lungs and will physically attack their own parents if they don't get what they want...or self injure)
PLEASE understand my child was just like this at one time...he was horrible. Instead of excusing his behavior and putting him on a pestal though I did everything I could to get him to conform to our world...if he can't follow the authorities in his life how in the world would he ever bow to God and let God lead his life? All sorts of medication was tried, natural treatment, he did have food and chemical allergies and sensitives, therapy...on and on and on! What finally actually helped him was spiritual warfare....rebuking the evil spirit oppessing and influencing him...which I believe is what is going on with these so called indigo children...they are being spiritually attacked!!! And these blind parents are seeing it as some super spiritual higher level new age junk!! Which is simply making the whole thing much much worse....

These children will NEVER beable to function in the real world with parents encouraging this horrible behavior....not too mention many of them get voilent..as they get older they lie, steal, break the law, end up on drugs, end up with early teen pregnancies...and end up in prison. I know kids just like this on the parent board...I am not making this up....these is excatly what their parents say is happening to them. Or they end up on the streets hooked on drugs...or eventually dead. They have no future. Satan is here to steal and kill our childrens lives and this kind of stuff IS really really bad...the accurate information that is...now this super smart child stuff....they aren't a threat...they have no behavioral problems...the first information posted was inaccurate and came from unreiable sources. This is what is really going on! And yes its dangerous...

LOL

Sounds like my oldest!

And before I read this, if I was going to label any of my children an "indigo" child, it would be her.

And yes, she has had some very special and unusual abilities noticable when she was hardly able to talk yet.

And you know what? I have absolute confidence in her ability to work her way through all of it.

Upvote 0

thunderbyrd

Dec 26, 2005
Frankfort, ky
Visit site
✟1,485.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
http://www.leaderu.com/orgs/probe/docs/cayce.html

about edgar cayce. "well-packaged"

i do very much believe that Godly parents will make all the difference for these children. i do believe that they are fully human and that their souls can be saved just like any other child.

but there are so many ungodly parents and so many that are just decieved by new-age doctrines.

Upvote 0

thereselittleflower

Nov 9, 2003
✟50,355.00
Faith
Catholic
imblessed: the problem is that they are teaching these children "The reason you hate standing in line, little Timothy, is because you are the next step in human evolution. You feel like royalty, little Timmy, because you ARE royalty, as a matter of fact, Timmy, you are a god compared to us regular old people. We are watching you, Timothy, to teach us and lead us to a new place in the cosmos"

does all that sound really silly? yes, it does to me too. but if you look into it close, that is exactly what they are telling these kids. WHATEVER YOU MAKE A CHILD BELIEVE ABOUT HIM/HERSELF IS VERY POWERFUL.

And so the problem lies with the parents, not with the children . . . .

It is not the children we are to fear, but a generation of parents with such crazy, wacked out ideas.

Put your focus in the right place.

These kids are stronger willed. That's all. It is a generation of parents that are weak willed and deceived.

Upvote 0

thereselittleflower

Nov 9, 2003
✟50,355.00
Faith
Catholic
not human? did i say that?

was Edgar Cayce human? i would say that he was. these people i am posting about here are like Edgar Cayce. if you don't know who he was, look into his career. he predicted their coming into this world about 60 years ago.

You pretty much implied it thunderbyrd, if you didn't expxlicitly state it.

Brain Damage said:
One of first things that I noticed was their eyes , so lets take a look at the coming evil one christians call the AC.

Daniel 7:8 - This little horn had eyes like human eyes ...NLT

Daniel 7:8 - and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man,...KJV

And of course not to forget this one :

Da 2:43 - Show Context And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men:

Think I better study some more on these Indigo children , could prove to be very interesting....

You replied with:
B. Damage: i am really glad to see you taking it seriously. It really creeps me out too. And i've only found one Christian web site warning against it. i'm in the process of going to every Christian Message site i can find and posting a warning. Please pray against this and tell anyone you think is interested.​

You clearly encouraged such ideas which strongly implies you entertain them yourself.

Upvote 0

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
http://linus.highpoint.edu/~bblatchl/infp.html

INFPs are quiet, creative , sensitive and perceptive souls who often strike others as shy, reserved and cool. These folks have a rare capacity for deep caring and commitment--both to the people and causes they idealise. INFPs guide their behavior by a strong inner sense of values, rather than by convential logic and reason. Forced to cope with this facts-and-figures 'real' world we inhabit, INFPs may appear to have been imported from another galaxy! They gravitate toward creative or human service careers which allow them to use their instinctive sense of empathy and remarkable communication skills. Strongly religious, spiritual or philosophical people, INFPs may see the purpose of their lives as an inner journey, quest or personal unfolding. More practical or rational types may tend to discredit the INFP's sources or understanding as mystical. The search for a soulmate is a preoccupation for many INFPs , who must balance their need for privacy and peace with their yearning for human connection. If there seems to be an air of sadness INFP's spirit, blame it on this type's longing for the perfect in all things.

IT'S A PERSONALITY TYPE, PEOPLE! The description with commentary in a previous post is an outrageous mischaracterization of a well-documented and established personality type...normal in every way.

More:

http://www.sensitiveperson.com/attribts.htm

http://healing.about.com/cs/empathic/a/uc_empathtraits_2.htm

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.