• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Featured End Time in Daniel

Discussion in 'Eschatology - Endtimes & Prophecy Forum' started by Jane Chai, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Revealing Times

Revealing Times Well-Known Member

+385
    Protestant
    Married
    All these WORD TAGS mean nothing. There is no such thing as futurism per se, its facts taught by Jesus, I guess if one TAGS something they think it validates their particular beliefs.

2. Revealing Times

+385
    Protestant
    Married
    The sabbath doesn't change, we honor Jesus on Resurrection day meaning the Lord's Day.

The Sabbath doesn't change, there is just no need for it now, ALL DAYS are Sabbath to those of us in Christ Jesus. Likewise there is no need for ANIMAL SACRIFICE, Jesus is our once and for all sacrifice. People conflate these things, but in reality they are not the same.

3. Maria Billingsley

Maria Billingsley Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,151
    United States
    Christian
    In Relationship
    I guess Protestant means nothing as well. We need labels on everything including a label on humans, a name.
    Blessings

4. The Righterzpen

The Righterzpen Jesus is my Shield in any Desert or Storm

+789
    United States
    Reformed
    Widowed
    I don't mean sabbath as in Old Testament sabbath. Sunday was the first day of the week. It was the dawn of creation. It's the day of resurrection. It is the birth of new life. It is the day of rest from sin and the fear of the wrath of God for those who are in Christ. The New Testament writers did use the word "sabbaton" in the Greek for "first day of the week". But it is a very different type of "sabbath".

5. Revealing Times

+385
    Protestant
    Married
    No we don't, we don't need to tag the obvious as the FUTURISTIC APPROACH. If you guys want to tag your ideas that are in the 5 percentile, at best, of Christendom, go ahead. But the obvious needs no tag, because its meaning is obvious.

6. Revealing Times

+385
    Protestant
    Married
    Protestants means nothing to me, I am not affiliated with them at all per se, I just needed to fill in the question. I am a Nazarene, but I answer to God, not affiliates.

95 percent of Christendom or more understand that the book of Revelations from ch. 4 on has not come to pass. In Paul's day he warned his followers in certain cities to be weary of people bringing forth strange doctrines not taught by him or the other disciples. Satan goes about DOING WORK or deceiving, he hasn't stopped.

When 95 percent believe something, a tag is not needed.

7. Maria Billingsley

Maria Billingsley Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,151
    United States
    Christian
    In Relationship
    Are you saying 95 percent believe in Dispensational Futurism? (sorry for the tag) And only 5 percent are a-millennial? (sorry for the tag)
    Also, you may consider changing your designation listed below your avatar.