Miracleshappen

Jul 21, 2015
✟7,752.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This is an emergency! I need urgent prayers! I need my parents' marriage to be healed and restored. One is super mad at the other and it's about to blow up! Please pray the the Lord intervenes! Please they be filled with the Holy Spirit right now and show the same forgiveness, mercy, love, and compassion that He shows them each. Please, I know I post a lot, I'm sorry, but I need your prayers and help!

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Praying for your family, for peace and restoration and healing,
Bless you for caring so much, in Jesus name
I pray for marriage restoration
083dd22e7a2934a398a376fe70713e3f.jpg

Upvote 0

HarvestTheFields

Great White North
Mar 7, 2016
Indiana
Visit site
✟14,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Thank you. I was just informed that the one is staying out for the night. I'm so scared. My other parent is going to be furious thinking they're messing around.

This must be such a hard and scary time. I'm praying for the restoration of loving thoughts between your parents!

Any updates?

Upvote 0

Miracleshappen

Jul 21, 2015
✟7,752.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes, I do have an update, thanks for asking.
Shortly after I was told they were staying out for the night my brother found a super tiny kitten in our yard about 3-4 weeks old and it needed help. I was texting them asking them how to care for it (they've nursed a lot of animals before) and they said "God pulled the old kitten trick. On my way." I think God must have placed the kitten here.
So they did come home, thank God!
I was warned just before the kitten was found to accept that just because they're being civil with the other doesn't mean anymore than that, for me to stop trying to make them believe their lies, and for me to accept that this is temporary and that they'll be moving on to find a real relationship after they've gotten us settled.
I'm thankful God brought them home. I'm being faithful and praising God in advance for healing and restoring their marriage regardless of what they're saying right now. I'm just so scared and just keep praying and checking to see if others are praying for us too.
My nerves have my stomach in knots.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums