Jan 8, 2005
The South
✟26,336.00
Faith
Baptist
Politics
US-Republican
Okay, I guess I will go first. :)

One time I was sitting at the desk in the church office when I heard someone coming down the hallway toward the door. I knew who it was because I had just seen him go the other way a few minutes before. Spencer was a teenage boy that worked with us in our children's program and we always had lots of laughs together. I decided to hide behind the door and jump out and scare him when he walked in. Waaahh! Well you guessed it. It wasn't him. It was my boss who I thought had left for the day. :blush: He just cocked his head to the side and looked at me with this big question on his face. :scratch: He's a pretty no nonsense type of guy. I didn't try to explain and I bet to this day he wonders why I did that. :D So much for my reputation in the office. :(

Upvote 0

MotherOfPromise

Jan 8, 2005
The South
✟26,336.00
Faith
Baptist
Politics
US-Republican
A few years ago Chuck Swindoll wrote a book called Laugh Again. In the book he tells the story of a lady in California who embarassed herself terribly.
In CA they have discount drug stores called Thrifty Drug which have a section up front where you can buy ice cream cones. This lady was in line one day to buy her cone when she saw Paul Newman in line behind her. She decided right then and there that she was going to keep her cool and not make a fool of herself. She acted as though she had not noticed the famous actor behind her. She ordered her cone and paid for it. She gathered her change, put it in her purse and got ready to leave. She looked around for her cone and did not see it anywhere. Then she heard Paul Newman say to her, "Lady if you are looking for your ice cream cone, it's in your purse". :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

keeptrying

Save a Life....Spay and Neuter!
Jun 4, 2005
North Carolina
✟7,775.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
OK, here goes. My husband and I were on a day trip and looking around in a giftshop. We became separated and when I saw him I walked up on him from behind (he had his back turned to me) I was jabbering away talking to him and began to reach for him when I realized he was not my husband. The man turned around with a big smile on his face. He was probably 15 years older then me and I think I made his day because he almost got a quick kiss.:kiss: I apologized and I'm sure my face went red; I was very embarassed. My husband and I laughed about it later.

Upvote 0

MotherOfPromise

Jan 8, 2005
The South
✟26,336.00
Faith
Baptist
Politics
US-Republican
:D Lol That one is pretty funny Keep.

My mother in law were at an outdoor graduation once and were sitting ion the back row. All of a sudden a leaf fell from a tree and fell point down on a man's head. It startled him and he jumped and turned around looking behind him. We got the giggles because I'm sure he thought we had thrown something at him. We just couldn't stop laughing. :blush: We tried to stop but the giggles just kept coming. Finally we just got up and left the scene.

Did you ever have one of those silly moments where you getr started laughing and you can't stop, even after everyone else has. :confused: :blush:

Upvote 0

MsNiteLite

Jun 6, 2005
USA
✟20,106.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Well I had one here, this week, I was posting under the smilies post (Post Your smilies here).. andI tried to copy and paste a smilie..When I copied it there was about 6 of them in a row and instead of one being copied all 6 was copied so I just let it stay like that and I posted all of them on the post.. Well it was late so I went to bed and I couldn't sleep so I got up and got back on the computer, came to the forum and I had a private message, when I read my message it was a message from the administrator telling me to please edit my smilie in the post with its middle finger sticking up in the air. And please do it as soon as possible. Oh! I was so embarrased.. I got that one off right then..I don't think I will be posting any more smilies soon.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

miggles

miggles
May 15, 2004
florida
✟40,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
MsNiteLite said:
Well I had one here, this week, I was posting under the smilies post (Post Your smilies here).. andI tried to copy and paste a smilie..When I copied it there was about 6 of them in a row and instead of one being copied all 6 was copied so I just let it stay like that and I posted all of them on the post.. Well it was late so I went to bed and I couldn't sleep so I got up and got back on the computer, came to the forum and I had a private message, when I read my message it was a message from the administrator telling me to please edit my smilie in the post with its middle finger sticking up in the air. And please do it as soon as possible. Oh! I was so embarrased.. I got that one off right then..I don't think I will be posting any more smilies soon.

:D (This is a wholesome one) :D

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.