Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟116,477.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Have you seen the stuff Elon Musk and SpaceX are working on? It is sheer genius, I believe God is using Elon Musk in some incredible ways, amazing! The man is a genius and a visionary! God is using him to change the world! Elon is absolutely dead serious about establishing bases on the moon and also on Mars within the next several years, he wants to mass-produce space vehicles called Starships and start launching them on a regular basis and head for the moon and mars, these rockets that SpaceX are building are the biggest ever built and they can haul 100 tons of cargo into space. Elon wants to construct a city on Mars! Elon has also launched the Tesla Motors series of electric cars and these will help do away with air pollution and also combat climate change! A third thing Elon is working on is the Starlink satellite network which will provide high-speed internet everywhere in the entire world, this will be a blessing to missionaries in remote locations and also will open up a new avenue for the gospel in hostile countries (Iran, North Korea, China, others).

Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟116,477.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I just watched a documentary on YouTube about Elon Musk, he said in the video that his genius ideas tend to pop into his head while he is in the shower every day, I don't think he realizes it but I think God is feeding him ideas! I think he has a special anointing, I don't think he is a Christian.

Upvote 0

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟70,487.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Musk began PayPal. I was selling on eBay at the time and people actually had to send me a check to pay for their auction items. I was so glad that he set up a way for people to use their credit cards online. It was an answer to prayer. I am even more amazed at how far he has come in a short period of time. Only about 20 years or less.

Upvote 0