US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I have a lovely friend named Elisa who I talked to on the phone today. I met her at Liberty University and she knows Caleb as well. I called her because I was suffering a lot. She is a beautiful Christian counselor that lives in Virginia. I talked to her about my pain about my torture and she put me at ease greatly that the Lord is with me protecting me and that He will heal me. She told me that she is praying for me everyday and that my healing will come soon. She said it is beautiful that I am a Christian and that I am suffering for Christ. She said that my sufferings are persecution because I belong to the Lord. She said that the Lord will protect me from the Enemy and that I will be a testimony and heal the souls of other people and bring others to Christ with the love of the Lord. She is a blessing to speak to. She said for me to call her whenever I am suffering and that if I need I can call her everyday. I am grateful to have her in my life. She is a blessing from the Lord.

royal priest

debtor to grace
Nov 1, 2015
Northeast, USA
✟188,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I have a lovely friend named Elisa who I talked to on the phone today. I met her at Liberty University and she knows Caleb as well. I called her because I was suffering a lot. She is a beautiful Christian counselor that lives in Virginia. I talked to her about my pain about my torture and she put me at ease greatly that the Lord is with me protecting me and that He will heal me. She told me that she is praying for me everyday and that my healing will come soon. She said it is beautiful that I am a Christian and that I am suffering for Christ. She said that my sufferings are persecution because I belong to the Lord. She said that the Lord will protect me from the Enemy and that I will be a testimony and heal the souls of other people and bring others to Christ with the love of the Lord. She is a blessing to speak to. She said for me to call her whenever I am suffering and that if I need I can call her everyday. I am grateful to have her in my life. She is a blessing from the Lord.
Such Christian friendships are an immense blessing indeed! As the Psalmist testified, Psalms 133:1-3

Upvote 0