Feb 5, 2011
✟249,915.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
As the baseless claims of election fraud continue to be promoted by Trump and many of his co-conspirators, and as the "evidence" is being shown as "a stack of paper of affidavits" or a flurry of law suits, or television appearances of "lawyers" claiming rigged counting machines etc, then as this turns into embarrassing appearances of the actual people who made affidavits, court appearances where the "lawyers" admit to the judge that the court case not of fraud, it makes me wonder, what is the whole point of this charade?

Trump is obviously not going to overturn the election. So what on earth is he doing this for?

I think the "Four Seasons Total Landscaping" TV conference gives us a clue.
I think it is about spending as little money as possible in an attempt to raise as much money as possible. It is all smoke and mirrors, all just a conn to get Trump supporters to donate money to "the cause".
Cheap lawyers, cheap premises bookings, a multitude of law cases, all to convince Trump's supporters that the fight against "fraud" is real.

Opinion: Trump's deceptively marketed 'election defense fund' - CNN
"the $170 million President Donald Trump has collected for his official "Election Defense Fund" in just the last four weeks. According to the Washington Post, that exceeds the best fundraising weeks for his election campaign."

"claims that the money is going to what the Trump team calls the "Election Defense Fund." In fact, much of the donations are going to a new Trump "Save America" political action committee, which gets an early cut of the funds raised and which Trump can use for his post-presidency political activities. The fine print shows that 75% of the funds go first to the Save America PAC."

"The Rudy Giuliani show, which involves the former New York City mayor and some other Trump lawyers careening around the country making wild public claims and losing in the courts, is an ingenious element of this grift because it can be bankrolled by the money put up by the marks themselves."

So what the opinions of others here?
Do you think this "voter fraud, election fraud thing is a ruse to get money from Trump supporters?
Or do you think it is really trying to overturn the election?

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟214,741.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
As the baseless claims of election fraud continue to be promoted by Trump and many of his co-conspirators, and as the "evidence" is being shown as "a stack of paper of affidavits" or a flurry of law suits, or television appearances of "lawyers" claiming rigged counting machines etc, then as this turns into embarrassing appearances of the actual people who made affidavits, court appearances where the "lawyers" admit to the judge that the court case not of fraud, it makes me wonder, what is the whole point of this charade?

Trump is obviously not going to overturn the election. So what on earth is he doing this for?

I think the "Four Seasons Total Landscaping" TV conference gives us a clue.
I think it is about spending as little money as possible in an attempt to raise as much money as possible. It is all smoke and mirrors, all just a conn to get Trump supporters to donate money to "the cause".
Cheap lawyers, cheap premises bookings, a multitude of law cases, all to convince Trump's supporters that the fight against "fraud" is real.

Opinion: Trump's deceptively marketed 'election defense fund' - CNN
"the $170 million President Donald Trump has collected for his official "Election Defense Fund" in just the last four weeks. According to the Washington Post, that exceeds the best fundraising weeks for his election campaign."

"claims that the money is going to what the Trump team calls the "Election Defense Fund." In fact, much of the donations are going to a new Trump "Save America" political action committee, which gets an early cut of the funds raised and which Trump can use for his post-presidency political activities. The fine print shows that 75% of the funds go first to the Save America PAC."

"The Rudy Giuliani show, which involves the former New York City mayor and some other Trump lawyers careening around the country making wild public claims and losing in the courts, is an ingenious element of this grift because it can be bankrolled by the money put up by the marks themselves."

Do you think this "voter fraud, election fraud thing is a ruse to get money from Trump supporters?
No one is going to overturn the election. Either every legal vote and only every legal vote will be counted, or there will be another election. In neither case would Biden be elected president. General Flynn, former national security advisor to President Trump, has urged President Trump to hold another election with the military running it. Whichever path is chosen those thugs who strong-armed the Republican observers need to be prosecuted and receive serious jail sentences.

Upvote 0

Strathos

No one important
Dec 11, 2012
God's Earth
✟263,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
It also has the effect of further loosening the already tenuous grasp his followers have on reality. He could declare that the sky was really green and not blue and they'd believe him at this point.

Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Apes and humans are all in family Hominidae.
Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I agree and it’s what I thought in the first place by trump continuing to lie about fraud . Even the guy at CISA said there was no fraud . Trump would rather he didn’t tell the truth so he fired Krebs rather than admit that he was wrong or that he lost the election. I hope Krebs sues for wrongful termination!

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟214,741.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
It also has the effect of further loosening the already tenuous grasp his followers have on reality. He could declare that the sky was really green and not blue and they'd believe him at this point.
We must never let the strong-arming of election observers happen again. Witness after witness has given chilling testimony.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Brightmoon
Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟214,741.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I agree and it’s what I thought in the first place by trump continuing to lie about fraud . Even the guy at CISA said there was no fraud . Trump would rather he didn’t tell the truth so he fired Krebs rather than admit that he was wrong or that he lost the election. I hope Krebs sues for wrongful termination!

Upvote 0

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist

Case in point...

No one is going to overturn the election. Either every legal vote and only every legal vote will be counted, or there will be another election. In neither case would Biden be elected president. General Flynn, former national security advisor to President Trump, has urged President Trump to hold another election with the military running it. Whichever path is chosen those thugs who strong-armed the Republican observers need to be prosecuted and receive serious jail sentences.

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟214,741.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
There are hundreds of sworn statements. They either threw the Republican observers out or tricked them out. In Georgia they used a fake "burst pipe" story. In another place they said it was lunch break and then locked the observers out. They had suitcases of ballots hidden under the tables in Georgia and when the Republican observers were out they ran them through the counting machines. Look, there have to be some of you Democrats with ethics. Take a look at the testimony and the evidence for yourself.

Upvote 0

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist
There are hundreds of sworn statements. They either threw the Republican observers out or tricked them out. In Georgia they used a fake "burst pipe" story. In another place they said it was lunch break and then locked the observers out. They had suitcases of ballots hidden under the tables in Georgia and when the Republican observers were out they ran them through the counting machines. Look, there have to be some of you Democrats with ethics. Take a look at the testimony and the evidence for yourself.

a) Judges have looked at the affidavits and found them thoroughly unconvincing. I certainly haven't seen all of them or even most of them, but i've seen some clear examples of the garbage that has been included in them.

The testimony i've seen at the "hearings" they've been having has been equally unconvincing. Again, i haven't watched it all, but what i have seen hasn't been remotely compelling.

b) Are you suggesting that the Georgia Governor (R) and Secretary of State (R) are enabling fraud for the Democrats? I know Trump has made that claim, but considering he was claiming fraud before a single vote was cast, i'm wholly unsurprised.

c) I'm not a Democrat.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
As the baseless claims of election fraud continue to be promoted by Trump and many of his co-conspirators...

Yea. That word, which is one of two that are supposed to be included in all such comments, makes it to third place out of the whole long message!

:clap:

It really is a necessary effort aimed at trying to restore integrity to our democratic system of government. I mean, there are few causes more important, isn't that so?

• Agree
Reactions: Brightmoon
Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟214,741.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Do we have a Bad Conspiracy Theories board?
This is what censorship leads to. How hard would it be for you to actually check the facts? Have you looked at any of the evidence for yourself? I've had experiences talking with whistle-blowers before and in dealing with government corruption before. Those who do the censoring or the suppression of evidence do so because they fear the truth.

Upvote 0

stevil

Godless and without morals
Feb 5, 2011
✟249,915.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
It really is a necessary effort aimed at trying to restore integrity to our democratic system of government. I mean, there are few causes more important, isn't that so?
Most Trump supporters didn't appear to be interested in election integrity and security , when hearing about the Russia attempts to interfere (primarily because Trump kept saying that Russia didn't interfere).
They again were not interested in Trump and Guliani's shake down of the Ukrainian government in an attempt to get them to publicly announce an investigation into Trump's 2020 political opponent.

And again, they weren't interested when Trump fired the head of the US postal service and hired a guy who axed over time, removed mail sorting equipment etc ahead of an election that was going to have a large amount of mail-in votes due to the the global pandemic.

But now Trump's supporters are all aghast at mail-in vote fraud even though there is no evidence of such. Cases have embarrassingly been ripped in court by the non partisan judges.
Giuliani has said in court that his case was not about fraud, people who have submitted affidavits have appeared in massively embarrassing spoken statements.
The substance is so poor, it can only be seen as a ruse, a conn.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
The cases have ended up in court and were dismissed for lack of evidence. That’s good enough for me!
"The cases?" That has been the refrain ever since the first several procedural appeals were rejected by lower courts. And no, that doesn't end the effort as anyone can easily see.

More and more evidence has been unearthed each day and the appeals filed since the first several have been meeting with success. Of course, there is some way to go yet.

Upvote 0

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist
Most Trump supporters didn't appear to be interested in election integrity and security , when hearing about the Russia attempts to interfere (primarily because Trump kept saying that Russia didn't interfere).
They again were not interested in Trump and Guliani's shake down of the Ukrainian government in an attempt to get them to publicly announce an investigation into Trump's 2020 political opponent.

And again, they weren't interested when Trump fired the head of the US postal service and hired a guy who axed over time, removed mail sorting equipment etc ahead of an election that was going to have a large amount of mail-in votes due to the the global pandemic.

But now Trump's supporters are all aghast at mail-in vote fraud even though there is no evidence of such. Cases have embarrassingly been ripped in court by the non partisan judges.
Giuliani has said in court that his case was not about fraud, people who have submitted affidavits have appeared in massively embarrassing spoken statements.
The substance is so poor, it can only be seen as a ruse, a conn.

Moreover, their concerns about election integrity cease completely in states where Trump won.

Rudy even admitted they didn't care about all votes in the Michigan hearing last night. One of the questions he was asked was (paraphrasing) "are you concerned about in person balllots?" Rudy's answer "No, we got like 75% of those votes".

Election integrity is a ruse. This is a blatant attempt to change the results of an election.

Upvote 0

.Mikha'el.

7x13=28
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
May 22, 2004
British Columbia
✟1,007,133.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
While I think Trump's always going to genuinely believe there was fraud, I think he has known for some time that he won't be president come January 21, and that much of his desperate effort to try to change the results are indeed a fundraising campaign under the guise of overturning the results.

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟214,741.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
a) Judges have looked at the affidavits and found them thoroughly unconvincing. I certainly haven't seen all of them or even most of them, but i've seen some clear examples of the garbage that has been included in them.

The testimony i've seen at the "hearings" they've been having has been equally unconvincing. Again, i haven't watched it all, but what i have seen hasn't been remotely compelling.

b) Are you suggesting that the Georgia Governor (R) and Secretary of State (R) are enabling fraud for the Democrats? I know Trump has made that claim, but considering he was claiming fraud before a single vote was cast, i'm wholly unsurprised.

c) I'm not a Democrat.
I'm an Independent. It is true Trump was warned before the election, many regulations were being implemented just before the election, some illegally for sure, that would make it easier to cheat. Sworn testimony after testimony shows observers were blocked from doing their duty. There is only ONE REASON for that. I find much of the testimony compelling, here's an example from Georgia, check it out before YouTube pulls it and tell me what you don't believe:

• Informative
Reactions: Danthemailman
Upvote 0