Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Most Trump supporters didn't appear to be interested in election integrity and security , when hearing about the Russia attempts to interfere (primarily because Trump kept saying that Russia didn't interfere).

Really? They don't care about a ruse that never produced anything, and about which even the chief investigator testified under oath that his 40 million dollar, multi-year, effort at verifying the claims had produced nothing? Imagine that. :sigh:

Upvote 0

stevil

Godless and without morals
Feb 5, 2011
✟249,915.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Really? They don't care about a ruse that never produced anything, and about which even the chief investigator testified under oath that his 40 million dollar, multi-year, effort at verifying the claims had produced nothing? Imagine that. :sigh:
Are you saying that Russia didn't interfere in the 2016 election?
They didn't hack the DNC server, didn't release emails to the public, didn't have an online social media campaign?

• Optimistic
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
While I think Trump's always going to genuinely believe there was fraud, I think he has known for some time that he won't be president come January 21, and that much of his desperate effort to try to change the results are indeed a fundraising campaign under the guise of overturning the results.
I think the first part of your post is right, except that of course there was fraud. But as for his planning for after January 21, it looks like he is gearing up to play the role of the loyal opposition or some sort of watchdog on the incoming administration or as a spokesman for his political views.

In other words, fundraising isn't the main objective, and why would it be, if he was intent upon merely returning to private life?

Upvote 0

stevil

Feb 5, 2011
✟249,915.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Sworn testimony after testimony shows observers were blocked from doing their duty. There is only ONE REASON for that.
Your video doesn't show any observers being blocked.
Can you please explain what issue the video was showing?

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Praise GOD for this site but.. lol yeah its not the place to get facts. :) you know no offense but what we learned about CNN again to then use them as fact. Nothing else to say. Back in May before and after.. who pushed and sued to have "no signature"? Not Rep. Well were on the Internet. I can look up whats said just here and allot is well missing some facts. Buts its not about facts. Some don't like Trump and... they even on a Christian site doesn't matter. It does to me for I would say and HAVE when it has come to Biden.

When only one side pushes for no sig and sued over that and then to toss out (not lawyers or judges) 11k plus claims and all the NEW info just this week and more coming forward.. then its mute. Yeah.. 11k and how many of those are DEM's?

Its not over :)

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This is what censorship leads to. How hard would it be for you to actually check the facts? Have you looked at any of the evidence for yourself? I've had experiences talking with whistle-blowers before and in dealing with government corruption before. Those who do the censoring or the suppression of evidence do so because they fear the truth.

You mean like checking the facts on Russian Collusion? Lol

I never had to check any fact on that. At the get go, it was ludicrous to think any president would do something so reckless. That, on top of the fact the dems were out to get him then as now, it was simple to put two and two together, just as it is now.

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
No one is going to overturn the election. Either every legal vote and only every legal vote will be counted, or there will be another election. In neither case would Biden be elected president. General Flynn, former national security advisor to President Trump, has urged President Trump to hold another election with the military running it. Whichever path is chosen those thugs who strong-armed the Republican observers need to be prosecuted and receive serious jail sentences.
Presidents /the military can’t run elections. Only states can run elections. Martial law doesn’t change that either.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GreatLakes4Ever

Jan 2, 2019
Midwest
✟264,755.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged
It’s because trump’s got a lot of debts . Deusche bank wants their money . I know I misspelled that

Close, “Deutsche”

They’ll either call in their loan or sell it. Who would buy it? If Trump had won and I had the means I would buy it. I would love to have the President of the United States under my thumb. The royal families of United Arab Emirates and Qatar each bought European football teams so they could play the FIFA video game in real life for more money that this loan is. They absolutely would have done it. With a Trump loss there is going to be a lot fewer people who will want to buy that loan.

• Informative
Reactions: Brightmoon
Upvote 0

VirOptimus

A nihilist who cares.
Aug 24, 2005
✟250,687.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

I never had to check any fact on that. At the get go, it was ludicrous to think any president would do something so reckless. That, on top of the fact the dems were out to get him then as now, it was simple to put two and two together, just as it is now.
You know better than the facts? Thats deluded.

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I'm an Independent. It is true Trump was warned before the election, many regulations were being implemented just before the election, some illegally for sure, that would make it easier to cheat. Sworn testimony after testimony shows observers were blocked from doing their duty. There is only ONE REASON for that. I find much of the testimony compelling, here's an example from Georgia, check it out before YouTube pulls it and tell me what you don't believe:
This is the PERFECT example of something being presented as some kind of proof of fraud that just isn’t compelling at all. I have NO IDEA what I’m looking at without the narration. I don’t know that those boxes contain ballots. I don’t know when the table was brought in or why. I don’t know that ballots are being counted, or observers are being kept from that room. For that matter? I don’t know where that room is or if that video is even from the 2020 election. Even if everything being said by the narrator is true, it’s simply an allegation that counting happened when no observers were present. THATS NOT FRAUD. This video contains no evidence of election fraud. It may lead some to be suspicious and want to do some investigating, which I have no problem with. But if you call this evidence then I can’t take you seriously.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟214,217.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
This is the PERFECT example of something being presented as some kind of proof of fraud that just isn’t compelling at all. I have NO IDEA what I’m looking at without the narration. I don’t know that those boxes contain ballots. I don’t know when the table was brought in or why. I don’t know that ballots are being counted, or observers are being kept from that room. For that matter? I don’t know where that room is or if that video is even from the 2020 election. Even if everything being said by the narrator is true, it’s simply an allegation that counting happened when no observers were present. THATS NOT FRAUD. This video contains no evidence of election fraud. It may lead some to be suspicious and want to do some investigating, which I have no problem with. But if you call this evidence then I can’t take you seriously.

I am not an attorney, I just gave this as an EXAMPLE of what I find compelling evidence. The networks that claim there is "no evidence" are lying to you. It is evidence, and I never said it was proof. In a civil case to win you simply have to win by the preponderance of the evidence. Illegal counting is good enough for me.
This was presented at a hearing before Georgia senators, it is of Fulton County at the State Farm Arena. Multiple witnesses said they were told the counting would stop that very night of the election and that they were all to come back at 8:30 AM. They all cleared out, the Republican observers and the media, around 10:30 PM except for these four people. By chance a person did not go straight home and found out at the counting center that counts were still coming in. Can I prove that the Democratic operatives didn't run through ballots for Trump? No. Counting without observers is illegal in Georgia. The actions of the four, coupled with the silence of Democrat leaders, makes all Democrats look bad. You see if a court accepts this case the Trump team has the right to depose the four workers. This is what unethical courts and unethical Democrat leaders and unethical media are afraid of. They suppress the story so that most people may never find out. They lie and claim all of this is baseless and that there is no evidence.
If it was all imaginary they would cover it and blow it away. There would be no need to censor anyone.

Upvote 0

Yttrium

Independent Centrist
May 19, 2019
Pacific NW
✟245,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
The actions of the four, coupled with the silence of Democrat leaders, makes all Democrats look bad.

Reminder: The people in charge of vote counting in Georgia are Republicans. Does their silence make all Republicans look bad? Or maybe you just have an armchair conspiracy theory that isn't grounded in reality.

Upvote 0

stevil

Feb 5, 2011
✟249,915.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

Except for the fact that the investigation was started by the FBI and once Trump fired the head of FBI, the investigation was picked up by the Special Council under the direction of the Republican acting attorney general.

Democrats where just observers, not instigators and not controllers, just observers, like the rest of us.

• Agree
Reactions: whatbogsends
Upvote 0

stevil

Feb 5, 2011
✟249,915.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Yeah, the fact that the Mueller investigation wasn't just about getting Trump for collusion.
The Mueller investigation never investigated Donald Trump. As a sitting president they decided from the get go that they would never indict him even if he committed crimes. They were investigating Russians and they were investigating non Donald Trump members of the Trump 2016 campaign.

Upvote 0