Florida
✟117,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
No fair, he’s only 18, he doesn’t know who Dutch is.

At that age nobody should have a problem understanding in America, the government serves the people. Unless, of course, it is being controlled by one of he most corrupt men who ever lived.

• Agree
Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0

Under One King

Jul 14, 2020
The Shadowlands
✟28,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
At that age nobody should have a problem understanding in America, the government serves the people. Unless, of course, it is being controlled by one of he most corrupt men who ever lived.
The government is supposed to serve the people. That doesn't mean giving out money to the citizens by the way.

Upvote 0

GodLovesCats

Mar 16, 2019
Florida
✟117,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
The government is supposed to serve the people. That doesn't mean giving out money to the citizens by the way.

It does if that is what the people want the government to do. They asked for it.

Of course it only matters because many people are unable to work or retired and others cannot have jobs at the time, not because they are too lazy. So the money handouts are extremely important to everybody who gets one.

Upvote 0

GodLovesCats

Mar 16, 2019
Florida
✟117,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Seems there was a lot of that last time. And it continued for four years. Get ready for four more.

Why are you so convinced Donald Trump will win? I only read this stuff from people who either think he is the best human being since Jesus or just think all Democratic politicians are devils. If Trump really had at least a 50% chance of winning this time, many Democrats would be very worried about Joe Biden.

Upvote 0

Under One King

Jul 14, 2020
The Shadowlands
✟28,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Why are you so convinced Donald Trump will win? I only read this stuff from people who either think he is the best human being since Jesus or just think all Democratic politicians are devils. If Trump really had at least a 50% chance of winning this time, many Democrats would be very worried about Joe Biden.
Many Democrats do seem to be worried about Joe Bidens chances. So I guess Trump does have a chance.

Upvote 0

Under One King

Jul 14, 2020
The Shadowlands
✟28,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It does if that is what the people want the government to do. They asked for it.

Of course it only matters because many people are unable to work or retired and others cannot have jobs at the time, not because they are too lazy. So the money handouts are extremely important to everybody who gets one.
The government should not give money to the people. Period. The people support the government, and the government should not support the people. What servant supports his master?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GodLovesCats

Mar 16, 2019
Florida
✟117,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
The government should not give money to the people. Period. The people support the government, and the government should not support the people. What servant supports his master?

So you want poor people to stay poor and have no home, health care, etc. and die at young ages since all the money they get is from the government. That is 100% un-Christian of you.

This is why some people support abortion. They know without government money, pregnant citizens have no other option before it is too late.

Upvote 0

Under One King

Jul 14, 2020
The Shadowlands
✟28,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So you want poor people to stay poor and have no home, health care, etc. and die at young ages since all the money they get is from the government. That is 100% un-Christian of you.
Go ahead and do what every liberal fool does and accuse me of things that are obviously not true.

Upvote 0

GodLovesCats

Mar 16, 2019
Florida
✟117,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Go ahead and do what every liberal fool does and accuse me of things that are obviously not true.

Why do you think the government should never give any of its citizens money when they can't get money on their own for reasons totally outside their control?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Under One King

Jul 14, 2020
The Shadowlands
✟28,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Why do you think the government should never give any of its citizens money when they can't get money on their own for reasons totally outside their control?
Because it's not the government's job. The government does not control the people. The people control the government.
If I can find it tomorrow, there is a story about Davy Crocket I will post. If you would read it, I think you might find it interesting.

Upvote 0

GodLovesCats

Mar 16, 2019
Florida
✟117,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Because it's not the government's job. The government does not control the people. The people control the government.
If I can find it tomorrow, there is a story about Davy Crocket I will post. If you would read it, I think you might find it interesting.

If someone asked the government for money, it is the government's job to give him/her money or things, such as food stamps, that have monetary value. What would you do to make sure all people who can't do what they need to do ge4t the money the need to live on between jobs or while laid off from a job?

Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,155.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Don't be silly. You've got two other branches of Government that can keep a President's power in check. If Trump controlled the Congress you wouldn't have had impeachment go forth. And the Dems wouldn't even let the issue in some aspects of that story go to the Supreme Court to potentially keep the President in check IF they the Court felt the need for it to be.

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
many Democrats would be very worried about Joe Biden.

I think for many reasons many are on both sides of the aisle.

Against abortion? Vote Trump 2020.
Believe in the Constitution? Vote Trump 2020.
Love America? Vote Trump 2020.
Against rioters? Vote Trump 2020.
M

Upvote 0