Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Funny how that really has nothing to do with what I said.
Trump is the kind of person who speaks his mind.
I don’t care that he speaks his mind. It’s what’s on his mind that concerns me.

Upvote 0

Under One King

Jul 14, 2020
The Shadowlands
✟28,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Don't get me wrong, even though he hates Trump, I think it's funny when he says it, but in all seriousness, I don't know how you could deny that Trump gets blamed for lots of things he has no control over.
“Thanks, Obama” has been a favorite utterance in my part of the country when somebody has a goof.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟140,712.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Could be. I've never heard someone say it. What is your part of the country?
It was a “thing” back when you was figuring out puberty, so it’s understandable that you might’ve missed it.

Upvote 0

Under One King

Jul 14, 2020
The Shadowlands
✟28,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It was a “thing” back when you was figuring out puberty, so it’s understandable that you might’ve missed it.
Well, it seemed like he was saying it still happens. I'm not saying it's a bad thing to say either of those; like I said, I think it's funny, but it is true that Trump gets unreasonably blamed for things.

Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well, it seemed like he was saying it still happens. I'm not saying it's a bad thing to say either of those; like I said, I think it's funny, but it is true that Trump gets unreasonably blamed for things.
Trump has clearly passed Obama in the “cause of everything” category.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,186.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
If you read some of my other posts, you would see that I said I said Trump is slowing the left down, and the left are the ones doing the majority of the damage.
I guess people say lots of things, even things which make them look like they're uncritical consumers of right-wing propaganda.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Monksailor

Adopted child of God.
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2017
Port town on west (tan sands) shore line of MI
Visit site
✟187,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If Trump supported African-Americans, he would not call BLM "a terrorist group"
President Trump supports blacks in the US of A, but blacks who call themselves African Americans and decry our country for slavery as it if were an icon for such probably anger him, and rightly so. Africa IS, not only has been but IS, the world's icon for slavery.

"The continent of Africa is one of the regions most rife with contemporary slavery.[1] Slavery in Africa has a long history, within Africa since before historical records..." "slavery continues in many parts of Africa despite being technically illegal.[7] Slavery in the Sahel region (and to a lesser extent the Horn of Africa), exists along the racial and cultural boundary of Arabized Berbers in the north and darker Africans in the south.[8] Slavery in the Sahel states of Mauritania, Mali, Niger, Chad and Sudan in particular, continues a centuries-old pattern of hereditary servitude.[9] Other forms of traditional slavery exist in parts of Ghana, Benin, Togo and Nigeria.[10] There are other, non-traditional forms of slavery in Africa today, mostly involving human trafficking and the enslavement of child soldiers and child labourers, e.g. human trafficking in Angola, and human trafficking of children from Togo, Benin and Nigeria to Gabon and Cameroon.[11][12" (pasted from: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_contemporary_Africa) Africans themselves were in the business of exporting slaves till the US of A abolished it about 1860. If i were a black American with an ancestor from Africa who especially was a slave the LAST country I would want to be loyal to is Africa. Esp knowing their history back to before recorded history of prevalent slavery.

Why would an American who hates slavery and all of its oppression, hate, and so many kinds of evil and of which who claims their own ancestors suffered such evil go to the unnecessary extent of adding that country's name to their American nationality??? It makes them so incredible and obviously makes it appear that they are trying to hold on to oppression and keep it alive; milking the cow, so to speak? It is very possible that their anger for being enslaved is wrongly aimed at the US. Many were already enslaved by their own countrymen and sold/exported for a profit going by what I have researched today. Only a small amount were directly captured and enslaved by slave traders. (Please see: Atlantic slave trade - Wikipedia) I am sure that time and a few more Presidents like the previous one will get these facts erased from history. Anyone interested better copy and save for the future.

Last edited:
Upvote 0