Aug 18, 2004
Cajun Country
Visit site
✟4,779.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I'm sure knowing her unborn baby is being tormented in hell is very comforting to every woman who has suffered a miscarriage.
I don't think you read my post on this thread. Look again. I am a Reformed Christian and I do believe that ALL babies who have but one Christian Parent that die in the womb and infancy are elect. Paul deals with this in 1 Cor. 7 and it is in line with the basic covenantal teachings of the whole of Scripture.

This is a common Reformed view point.

Coram Deo,
Kenith

Upvote 0

MerCYsMIraCLe

I AM a Miracle of Mercy
Mar 2, 2007
Canada
✟15,427.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Well....
I have lost a baby through miscarraige.
I am not exactly a Calvinist (I lean that way though). And the Bible is not offensive. The way I see it, Calvinist or not, should my baby have lived, that would not have guarunteed his/her salvation.

I tend to believe that all infants that die in infancy are elect - not from a biblical stance I admit - but because I feel better believing that way. It is one of my 'feel-good' beliefs lol. Having said that, should I find out that my baby is not where I desire him/her to be - I would be sad, but not angry. Who am I to call God unjust? I trust in His way and have seen nothing but goodness from Him...so I can only assume that He is good and just ALWAYS, and what he chose for my child followed that suit.

I will answer that God gave me peace about this as I was uncertain and upset when I first lost my child. I feel God granted me peace and assurance and that I will one day get to hold that baby for the first time in Heaven.

Upvote 0