*Ekklesia Only*

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
What are some short descriptions of Ekklesia in the Scripture (Genesis through Revelation) ?

i.e. quotes of verses of paragraphs describing Ekklesia on earth.

Like what are the verses in OT and NT where Yahweh Says Ekklesia are holy ? Or patient ?
and so forth ....

(good and bad , weak and strong believers) anything Yahweh Says about Ekklesia .....

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What are some short descriptions of Ekklesia in the Scripture (Genesis through Revelation) ?

Like what are the verses in OT and NT where Yahweh Says Ekklesia are holy ? Or patient ?
and so forth ....

(good and bad , weak and strong believers) anything Yahweh Says about Ekklesia .....

It is the body of believers, rather than that building with stained glass windows.

Upvote 0

St_Worm2

Simul Justus et Peccator
Site Supporter
Jan 28, 2002
✟2,929,247.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married

and so forth ....

Hi Jeff, I'm not sure that this is what you are after, but these two passages from Hebrews came to mind first, so here they are:

Hebrews 10
24 Let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good deeds,
25 not forsaking our own assembling together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another; and all the more as you see the Day drawing near.

Hebrews 13
17 Obey your leaders and submit to them, for they keep watch over your souls as those who will give an account. Let them do this with joy and not with grief, for this would be unprofitable for you.

Yours and His,
David

Upvote 0