Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
"The words of the wise are as goads, and as nails fastened by the masters of assemblies, which are given from one shepherd."

This the purpose of this post is to state two things. That there is more evidence to support God, than there is to support scientific theories that stand against God, and that aliens, or extraterrestrials do exist.

I encourage and implore anyone who would like to discuss this topic to watch and study three different things.

1. God's not Dead, aside from awesome Christian awesomeness, it has much solid scientific evidence. A short description about the movie, A college Philosophy Professor is challenged by a Christian who is a student, in class.

2. God's not Dead 2, the sequel to God's not Dead. A Christian High School teacher talks about Jesus in school. She is taken to Court of Law.

3. Beginnings: Exploring Biblical Creation. In each episode proving more and more the validity of the Creationism World View.

In episode 1, he dismantles the Theory of Evolution. In episode 2, He proves the actual age of the Earth. In episode 3, He reiterates the very awesomeness of the Pre-Sin Earth. In episode 4, he proves that Dinosaurs were not millions of years old. In episode 5, he picks apart all of the faith based statements in the Science Textbooks. In the Final episode, he sums everything up, and provides the truth.

Watch Both of the movies, and all six episodes of Beginnings: Exploring Biblical Creation, If you do not, you are not to post on this thread. If you have a Pureflix account, then all of these with the exception of the first God's not Dead can be watched, if you don't have a Pureflix account, then you can buy both movies online, and you can find the DVD set of Beginnings: Exploring Biblical Creation online as well.

Without further adieu, the awesomeness.

Raphael Jauregui

Episcopalian, liberal Anglican, Mdiv
May 3, 2017
Mesa
✟28,598.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Politics
US-Democrat
"The words of the wise are as goads, and as nails fastened by the masters of assemblies, which are given from one shepherd."

This the purpose of this post is to state two things. That there is more evidence to support God, than there is to support scientific theories that stand against God, and that aliens, or extraterrestrials do exist.

I encourage and implore anyone who would like to discuss this topic to watch and study three different things.

1. God's not Dead, aside from awesome Christian awesomeness, it has much solid scientific evidence. A short description about the movie, A college Philosophy Professor is challenged by a Christian who is a student, in class.

2. God's not Dead 2, the sequel to God's not Dead. A Christian High School teacher talks about Jesus in school. She is taken to Court of Law.

3. Beginnings: Exploring Biblical Creation. In each episode proving more and more the validity of the Creationism World View.

In episode 1, he dismantles the Theory of Evolution. In episode 2, He proves the actual age of the Earth. In episode 3, He reiterates the very awesomeness of the Pre-Sin Earth. In episode 4, he proves that Dinosaurs were not millions of years old. In episode 5, he picks apart all of the faith based statements in the Science Textbooks. In the Final episode, he sums everything up, and provides the truth.

Watch Both of the movies, and all six episodes of Beginnings: Exploring Biblical Creation, If you do not, you are not to post on this thread. If you have a Pureflix account, then all of these with the exception of the first God's not Dead can be watched, if you don't have a Pureflix account, then you can buy both movies online, and you can find the DVD set of Beginnings: Exploring Biblical Creation online as well.

Without further adieu, the awesomeness.
God can neither be proved or disproved. That is where faith comes in. Also, scientific theories do not stand against God. In fact, I would say that God gave us minds precisely for the purpose of exploring the universe and using reason. The Theory of Evolution, like the Theory of Gravity, has been peer reviewed, tested, observed, and proven.

Upvote 0
May 11, 2017
Saucier
✟52,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I don't have to prove what's already been proven, or say what's already been said. watch the movies and watch the series. I'm not going to argue with you about what you believe, I respect you and that you are entitled to your own beliefs. I only ask that you respect the original post, please don't post here if you don't want to watch the movies or the videos.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
God can neither be proved or disproved. That is where faith comes in. Also, scientific theories do not stand against God. In fact, I would say that God gave us minds precisely for the purpose of exploring the universe and using reason. The Theory of Evolution, like the Theory of Gravity, has been peer reviewed, tested, observed, and proven.

Well, science rules out "something from nothing".
So either matter has always existed, or it was created from nothing.
Science proves the existence of God, about 50% of the way.
Then the scriptures explain details about the other 50%.

19 For what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them.
20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood from His workmanship, so that men are without excuse.
21 For although they knew God, they neither glorified Him as God nor gave thanks to Him, but they became futile in their thinking and darkened in their foolish hearts.

Upvote 0
May 11, 2017
Saucier
✟52,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Well, science rules out "something from nothing".
So either matter has always existed, or it was created from nothing.
Science proves the existence of God, about 50% of the way.
Then the scriptures explain details about the other 50%.

19 For what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them.
20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood from His workmanship, so that men are without excuse.
21 For although they knew God, they neither glorified Him as God nor gave thanks to Him, but they became futile in their thinking and darkened in their foolish hearts.

I didn't start this forum to give people a reason to argue. I've been studying 1 Corinthians Chapter 13 and want to apologize for this post, and for my rudeness to you Raphael. I took quite a long break from this site because I felt something was wrong with me. But I said I loved, when my actions didn't show it, I called myself a Christian, but everything I did, even when on this site, was contradictory to that. So, to everyone, I'm truly sorry. I won't do it ever again.

Upvote 0