• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

easter memory * RA trigger *

Lily76_

Pray for the Persecuted
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2007
scotland
✟472,661.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
i remember walking home from my grans with easter eggs
had to go past the church past the priest house the priest called me over to him
i went over to him and when inside the house

next think i remember was him raping me and other people there watching and holding me down chanting:sad:
i feel raw and its hurts so much

Easter has no other meaning for me

Ella

Krissy Cakes

Site Supporter
Aug 5, 2008
Idaho
✟91,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
i remember walking home from my grans with easter eggs
had to go past the church past the priest house the priest called me over to him
i went over to him and when inside the house

next think i remember was him raping me and other people there watching and holding me down chanting:sad:
i feel raw and its hurts so much

Easter has no other meaning for me

Ella

I'm so sorry this happened to you :( my heart goes out to you. :hug: Praying for healing through this. If you need to talk to a survivor of sexual abuse please please don't hesitate to contact me. :prayer:

Love and prayers,
Krissy_Cakes :wave:

Upvote 0