Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Has technology helped in life's scope of fundamentally flawed nature? Much can be retrieved of this for commoners to inform themselves, but do exhibit care when relying more on the programmer, than the sacred text. Today's temptations confronted upon programmers and webmaster decisions, esp. Christian webmastering (such as what we enjoy here) is compounded if they are not 'fully furnished' or, exhibit novice denominational bias which enflames those involved with "defilement". These decisions fall into the same category of instruction as "teachers".

For there is a reason why the Holy Spirit made note of such severity,

Not many of you should be teachers my brothers, knowing that we will receive greater judgment. (James 3:1)

Are you happy with CF's utilizing of oversight?

Pray for the webmaster!

Last edited:

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟990,486.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
These decisions fall into the same category of instruction as "teachers".
I find it hard to believe there is no objection to this reasoning. So would I, even if I knew maturity were quite possible, but in the daily process of discussion, for some unforeseen reason right before conclusive insight were brought into view, the thread is closed by the mighty hand of 'oversight'.

Why must we continually revert to secret discussion in our appeals?

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟990,486.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
When we contemplate for assorted reasoning with the Lord, we trust the Holy Spirit to guide and invigorate the word of Christ to dwell in us "richly".
Has technology helped in life's scope of fundamentally flawed nature?
If programming ever was able to assist in the intricacies of doctrine, would this serve as a departure of faith

Upvote 0