west coat usa
✟8,084.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I had several experiences in my life involving angels and I know for a fact if they had not been there I wouldn't be here. Have any you had similar experiences they have also beena great source of comfort in times of trail and I thank the Lord they are here. :) :thumbsup:

holderz

Nov 26, 2006
UK
Visit site
✟15,236.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I had several experiences in my life involving angels and I know for a fact if they had not been there I wouldn't be here. Have any you had similar experiences they have also beena great source of comfort in times of trail and I thank the Lord they are here. :) :thumbsup:

Hi BGMCFAR
All believers In Christ have guardian Angels according to the word of God.

Heb 1:14
Are they not all ministering spirits (Angels) sent out to serve for the sake of those who are to inherit salvation?

so what you said really is not a surprise.

Again its another great [FONT=&quot]manifestation
of Gods grace towards us who are In Christ[/FONT]

Upvote 0

Cris413

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 20, 2007
Texas
✟56,828.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
I absolutely believe angels exist. The Bible has many, many references to angels and their work not only in heaven but here on earth.

I believe I came to Christ by the witness of visiting angels. (feel free to look at my testimony).

I also believe God sent an angel to minister to me a time when I didn't even realize how much I needed it.

Who knows how many times we've been touched by angels unaware.

I think it may be more common that we even consider.

God bless,

Cris

Upvote 0

kenblaster5000

Feb 5, 2007
Las Vegas NV
✟10,240.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I was depressed after I lost a girlfriend, and my Grandfather years ago, that I felt so helpless, I wanted to be put in a mental institution, but then the name of Jesus was there, and God. I asked for help and I started to hear music that I thought was coming from heaven. It comforted me.

Upvote 0

Nadiine

Apr 14, 2006
Obama: 53% deserve him ;)
✟292,219.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Imo, any Christian SHOULD believe Angels exist becuz the Bible explicitely teaches they exist and that God made them.

I believe they exist, I just don't believe "IN them". They are merely God's servants and they follow His commands. I'm thankful God appoints them to watch over us & work for us. :clap: but Job had a guardian angel too, and when God says "step aside", that angel will allow the test or trial or bad situation/consequence to happen.

Other than that issue, I love angels :angel:
I think it'll be awesome to see them face to face one day.

Upvote 0

Sennaria

Veteran
Sep 26, 2006
Hill Country, Texas
✟17,622.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I believe in angels definitely. I believe angels have worked in my life. I also believe in demons and believe that they both are interracting all around us.

I fear that the danger is in those who worship angels and lift angels to a higher esteem of which they are worthy. People allow them to take the place of Jesus in their lives, and this is wrong.

Sennaria

Upvote 0

jsimms615

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2006
✟143,480.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
In a particularly difficult time in my life, I saw some angels camped outside my apartment building right in front of my door. I just had a glimpse and then it disappeared but it was very encouraging to know they were there. There was at least 4 of them.

Upvote 0

chloe8982

Jan 5, 2007
Virginia
✟572.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

I fear that the danger is in those who worship angels and lift angels to a higher esteem of which they are worthy. People allow them to take the place of Jesus in their lives, and this is wrong.

Sennaria

I also agree with this unfortunately people forget that angels are just messengers. we should pray for these people :prayer:

I also think it is wrong to completely diregaurd them.

we should be greatfull for the gift of angels, and worship the giver. :amen: :clap:

Other than that issue, I love angels
I think it'll be awesome to see them face to face one day.

i have seen anglles in this life but i also can't wait to see angles in heaven as well, but first i want to see my God. :clap:

Who knows how many times we've been touched by angels unaware.

I think it may be more common that we even consider.

God bless,

Cris

i also agree with this the bible says that they are with us always and we have no idea what they think of us, though we have sme clues of the things they enjoy but i still think there are many things we don't know about angles. and will only find out in heaven. i also believe that God has kept some details from us because he knows how prone we are to worshiping spiritual beings, i believe there are things that havee been kept from us about them til we see Him because he doesnt want us worshipping angles but He and He alone. Praise the Lord his protection.

Has anyone read Frank Peretti? This Present Darkness or Piercing the Darkness? Christian fiction. I read them quite some time ago. It was an interesting depiction of the spiritual warfare going on around us.

i love these too! but i lost my copy of them. :cry:

Upvote 0

Sennaria

Veteran
Sep 26, 2006
Hill Country, Texas
✟17,622.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Has anyone read Frank Peretti? This Present Darkness or Piercing the Darkness? Christian fiction. I read them quite some time ago. It was an interesting depiction of the spiritual warfare going on around us.

I love those books...and while I realize they are fiction. They are the catalyst that God used to make me realize there is a spirtual world going on at the same time, just in a different realm that He doesn't always allow us to see all around us.

It was these books that elevated my spiritual warfare and prayers when needed.

I lost mine also during a move...I'd love to reread them

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

liveandlove

Legend
Feb 26, 2006
USA
✟44,117.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
One afternoon, 2 men wearing all white rang my doorbell and told me 2 snakes were coming up my walkway towards the front door. My house has French doors and sure enough, I saw 2 huge snakes bobbing their heads and menacingly trying to get inside the house. These snakes were really looking inside the house through the glass, trying to find a way in. The men told me to call animal control so I left to make a call. After I got back from my phone call (animal control says they won't do anything unless the snakes were poisonous) the 2 men said the snakes were gone. i do not know what they did! i went back to the phone to tell animal control the snakes are gone and when i went to the front door, the 2 men were gone!

i believe they were angels!

Upvote 0

Momtoacorgi

Feb 8, 2007
✟15,139.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I believe there are angels, but I don't worship them. I know they are very instrumental in doing the will of the Lord as he directs them. I also know that the angels are with the Lord in heaven, but I'm still more loved by the Lord than an angel. And, I also know that when I die, I'm not going to become an angel.

Years ago, my brother's motorcycle broke down. He called me to come and pick him and his date up. I got there and remembering praying (and I wasn't even a strong believer then) for someone to help him and a person out of the crowd came forward, fixed my brother's bike and he was able to ride it home. I think that was an angel. I thank the Lord for hearing my prayer and answering it as He deemed fit.

Upvote 0

Cris413

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 20, 2007
Texas
✟56,828.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
I:clap:
i love these too! but i lost my copy of them. :cry:

I love those books...and while I realize they are fiction. They are the catalyst that God used to make me realize there is a spirtual world going on at the same time, just in a different realm that He doesn't always allow us to see all around us.

It was these books that elevated my spiritual warfare and prayers when needed.

I lost mine also during a move...I'd love to reread them

I don't seem to have my copies either. I think I gave them to someone. I would love to re-read them too.

They lifted my awareness as well. Not only about the Spiritual battle but also the ramifications of removing God from our schools and from our lives. Which also inspired a lot of prayer.

God bless,
Cris

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

thenewageriseth

Stranger in my town, commoner in my realm
Apr 28, 2005
Illinois
Visit site
✟27,180.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
This all sounds very cool and interesting.
I think angels do exist, however what if the people we thought as angels are jus people that come and go, like for example that story about those animal control dudes? I say that, cuz they look like humans, flesh and all, right? So they just could be passerbys sent by God or something. Just looking at it from another angle. ;) :angel:

Upvote 0

chloe8982

Jan 5, 2007
Virginia
✟572.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Something to remember is God can send people to us as well as angels, and those people can seem like angles, also God can send real angels.

I think we are hung up on one kind of angel so much that we forget that people can do the work of angels also sometimes does that make them any less angels to the person they were sent too? I don't believe this is the case.

Any living thing besides a plant can be an angel. I also believe that angels inhabit peoples bodies temporarily a well as demons, but they do the work of God.

so lets not get hung up on angels vs. people if it seems or appears to be angelic in nature why question it? One way or another it is a gift from God.

Upvote 0

MaidforHim

Senior Veteran
Aug 24, 2006
✟21,263.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yes, I believe. The Bible mentions them and I have had experiences. The most memorable of which saved the life of my daughter, then only 20wks into my pregnancy.

Even my ob/gyn was scratching his head! Praise God!!! Sometimes I think God for my angel(s) and pray for them.

I listened to missionaries speak about an experience they had with Angels. God's ways are simply incredible.

Upvote 0

thenewageriseth

Stranger in my town, commoner in my realm
Apr 28, 2005
Illinois
Visit site
✟27,180.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Something to remember is God can send people to us as well as angels, and those people can seem like angles, also God can send real angels.

I think we are hung up on one kind of angel so much that we forget that people can do the work of angels also sometimes does that make them any less angels to the person they were sent too? I don't believe this is the case.

Any living thing besides a plant can be an angel. I also believe that angels inhabit peoples bodies temporarily a well as demons, but they do the work of God.

so lets not get hung up on angels vs. people if it seems or appears to be angelic in nature why question it? One way or another it is a gift from God.
well there are people that seem like angels and angels that are angels; I just bought that up, cuz I have a small difficulty believing in angels manifesting themselves into fleshly bodies, right now. O_O :angel: Their opacity may make them seem fleshly (does that make sense? :scratch:)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.