ronjoseph93

Jul 7, 2013
✟7,613.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi,
My name is Ron, I'm 20 years old. Please don't get irritated after reading my prayer request,it is not the biggest problem in the world but at the moment it affects me the most. I've been losing my hair since 18, I'm almost bald, if it continues at this rate then I'll be completely bald after 2 years. This receding hair line & hair fall has given me hell on earth . I fear to meet people or even to talk with them. I run away from them. I like others absence.
I'm sinking,I've lost hope in life.I used to have thick hair. I never laughed or lived happily these past 2 years. This problem has overshadowed me. This is bothering/affecting me so much .Please pray so that I could regain my hair.
For God everything is possible Mark 10:27
Please do consider my request in your sincere prayers , it could possibly help me rediscover myself.

Jun 14, 2009
✟14,916.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Welcome to CF :)

I am sorry to hear of your trial, and will be praying you find the treatment to reverse it.
On the other hand, if it is not the Lord's will, I pray for you to have the grace to embrace it .
Many young guys shave/buzz cut their heads these days, and really rock the look :thumbsup:

There is so much of life ahead of you ~ get out and embrace it...and love yourself as you are (seek counseling if you need to) :angel:

Praying for your peace and blessing :crossrc:

Upvote 0

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Hello there. I can tell this is really bothering you and I will join you in prayer, however, I just wanted to let you know that men who embrace their baldness are very attractive and appear more confident than many who don't. I pray in agreement for either a cure or the will to embrace it. I am sure it bothers you much more than it bothers others who are looking at you. May God bless you with strength, courage and wisdom, Amen!

Upvote 0

saved24

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Oct 21, 2011
Canada
✟865,192.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Praying for you.

Both of my brothers had/have the same problem. In the end my oldest brother usually wore a cap, I think after a number of years he was able to accept his baldness. I'm not sure, and he is not alive to ask. My second oldest brother did not mind it too much and just made the best of it, and one time shaved off his hair.

The Lord understands how you feel and I can understand too as my oldest brother had the same concerns.

God bless and welcome to the forums.

Upvote 0
Mar 16, 2013
Southampton, England
✟9,990.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Isaiah 53:4-5 AMP
Surely He has borne our griefs (sicknesses, weaknesses, and distresses) and carried our sorrows and pains of punishment, yet we ignorantly considered Him stricken, smitten, and afflicted by God as if with leprosy. [5] But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our guilt and iniquities; the chastisement needful to obtain peace and well-being for us was upon Him, and with the stripes that wounded Him we are healed and made whole.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,088,079.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
That is not a minor issue at all. We all care very much about our appearance. I wonder if you have some kind of nutritional deficiency. I wonder if you have had any blood work done. Mho is for one thing to get on websites that have forums where other people have this problem. They may give some practical support as well as some comfort. It takes time to wade through all the info, and sometimes conflicting info so I will pray you will be guided on what is right for you, whatever that might be. Praying hat you will be given the answer. I do wonder if a wig might make you feel better in the meantime. If you are on a budget, maybe there are even some used on Amaxon. I have seen some neat wigs for women that look reallynatural land there is no reason you couldn't get a shorter one and have it styled to match a male hair style. Study it and hair cuts online and maybe you can style it yourself, even.Just a thought.

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,088,079.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Praying for you.

Both of my brothers had/have the same problem. In the end my oldest brother usually wore a cap, I think after a number of years he was able to accept his baldness. I'm not sure, and he is not alive to ask. My second oldest brother did not mind it too much and just made the best of it, and one time shaved off his hair.

The Lord understands how you feel and I can understand too as my oldest brother had the same concerns.

God bless and welcome to the forums.

Hey that's right! Some people are walking around with bald heads and liking it. A possible solution - shave off any residual hair to make it look like you want to be bald! Who will know?

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Hi,
My name is Ron, I'm 20 years old. Please don't get irritated after reading my prayer request,it is not the biggest problem in the world but at the moment it affects me the most. I've been losing my hair since 18, I'm almost bald, if it continues at this rate then I'll be completely bald after 2 years. This receding hair line & hair fall has given me hell on earth . I fear to meet people or even to talk with them. I run away from them. I like others absence.
I'm sinking,I've lost hope in life.I used to have thick hair. I never laughed or lived happily these past 2 years. This problem has overshadowed me. This is bothering/affecting me so much .Please pray so that I could regain my hair.
For God everything is possible Mark 10:27
Please do consider my request in your sincere prayers , it could possibly help me rediscover myself.

Bless yer heart, it's not irritating at all...we are to pray about ALL THINGS. We're here for each other and we're all in this together. Praying.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.