In Christ, Forever...
Dec 21, 2009
Philippines
✟9,530.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you very much for joining my dear friends.

I'm sorry if I haven't posted the results much earlier. I haven't been feeling so good lately. But the judges have given me the results. I believe it's dorig59 & PrincessArwen's pics are not appearing in the board but nothing to worry about because the judges have already seen all those pics before the system had some issues. I was informed by my husband that Hisbygrace have entered, so she is also included in the judging, though her pic is not posted at the time the contest ended.

Again, thank you very much dear friends and may everyone have a wonderful New Year! :clap:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

I'm sorry if I haven't posted the results much earlier. I haven't been feeling so good lately. But the judges have given me the results. I believe it's dorig59 & PrincessArwen's pics are not appearing in the board but nothing to worry about because the judges have already seen all those pics before the system had some issues. I was informed by my husband that Hisbygrace have entered, so she is also included in the judging, though her pic is not posted at the time the contest ended.

Again, thank you very much dear friends and may everyone have a wonderful New Year! :clap:

Praying lanie!!! :hug:

Upvote 0

Somber

꧁✿❁❀❁✿꧂
Oct 23, 2011
The Fairy Ring
✟101,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single

I hope you feel better soon:hug: it's no fun being sick!

Thank you for having this contest and everyone looked wonderful! :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

RuthD

blah blah blah
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2006
Earth
✟191,472.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Thank you very much lanie. I appreciate the blessings and third place! Woo hoo! Have a great day. I am not on the computer much now because to save money I had my internet at home turned off. I will use the one at my librbrary as I am now.

Upvote 0