• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Like all Scriptures, these remain true no matter how many signs and wonders contradict it. Anything contradicting such Scriptures must be rejected as insidious lies, no matter how many out-of-body experiences you have, or how many million angels in luminescent nighties sing it, or how often your neighbors are woken by a booming voice thundering it to you, or how many psychedelic dreams you have, or how many times your donkey speaks to you, or how many other spectacular miracles confirm the contradiction, or how many prophets from God declare it.

To ask God to confirm that you are forgiven after you have sincerely confessed your sin and sought forgiveness through Jesus is a gross insult to God. It is implying that the Holy One can lie and it is questioning the power of the cross to forgive all sin. Even that blasphemy will be forgiven the instant we seek it but do not imagine that God will concede that his Word is inadequate and that he might lie and so give you a sign that this time he is not lying.

I really like this article on dreams and it helps me make sense of the Yellow Cross that followed me to from the shower to the door. Mom and Dad say it is serotonin syndrome. I dreamed hell open and that I lost my mansion in Heaven I saw in the psych Hospital. However, that contradicts scripture turning into the Antichrist/False Prophet contradicts Romans 8 and John 10:27-30 which states you can't kidnapped or snatched from Jesus by Satan.

I don't hear the Holy Spirit and I see a blue light in my brain but mom and dad, family, church say isn't real though there is no Mark of the Beast to take or Rapture to miss. I thought the rapture occurs before the Beast in the shower but based on the dreams article and unforgivable article that Satan masquerades as angel of light and confusing Jesus and Satan isn't unforgivable.

The Blue Light in my brain contradicts the Holy Bible and Praise Music that says no power of hell can separate and that is the truth. My mansion in Heaven must be secure and Jesus must not be mad Mom and Dad say no he is not and Satan can't pluck from Jesus he does not have more power than Jesus I must keep with the Word of God and trust the blue light is mental illness and I do have a brain that severely inflamed and infected by pandas, ocd, autism, scitzphrenia. I also got serotonin syndrome when I saw the yellow light and hallucinated it the point is the yellow cross contradicts scripture that says Satan can't pluck or kidnap from Jesus it is impossible so I must ignore it.

Why don't I hear the Holy Spirit though I know the Mark of the Beast can't be a hallucination it is a conscious decision to take and there was no Beast to take it from. Does God know my brain is swollen and it is triggering me to see things that contradict scriptures. I don't hear him so I assume he is mad at me but Mom and Dad say no he is not mad about yellow cross he doesn't not get mad about serotonin syndrome.

I just need to relax and trust Jesus mom is going to start me on 1000 milligrams of Augmentin for my brain infection would God abandoned someone over a brain infection and seeing yellow crosses it contradicts scripture and I was going to be a pastor for Jesus but now I don't hear Jesus I assume he is mad at me for the Yellow Cross but mom and dad, church, family, friends say he is not mad and he will rapture me.

Would God really destroy and kick out heaven a mentally ill person giving 666 to or is it just my mind Mom and Dad, Church, Friends keep telling me it is impossible due to Romans 8 yellow cross contradicts the passage and John 10:27-30 and so to conclude does Satan really have more power than Jesus I don't think he does so how could he snatch from Jesus I don't understand but I am mentally ill. Would he really pick a 24 antichrist\false prophet would Jesus allow that to happen it contradicts everything I know about the Bible going to Hell for an accident contradicts the Holy Bible when it is states about that is impossible to kidnapped or snatched I worry that I am damned but everyone around me tell the Holy Bible says that is impossible so is it just my head.

Supernatural deception. When dreams visions miracles contract the bible and say you are damned or unforgivable

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Keep with the truth Sportsfan. Romans 8 is God's message of hope and life to you. There are no coloured crosses in the Bible. The Cross of Christ was red from the blood that flowed from head to foot. That blood pays for all your sin, every failure, every defeat and everywhere that you fall short of God's glory. Satan has no answer to the blood of Christ. That's because sin is erased from your record when you confess it. Satan tries to accuse you but there is nothing on the charge sheet! If God be for you, who can be against you?

Upvote 0

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Keep with the truth Sportsfan. Romans 8 is God's message of hope and life to you. There are no coloured crosses in the Bible. The Cross of Christ was red from the blood that flowed from head to foot. That blood pays for all your sin, every failure, every defeat and everywhere that you fall short of God's glory. Satan has no answer to the blood of Christ. That's because sin is erased from your record when you confess it. Satan tries to accuse you but there is nothing on the charge sheet! If God be for you, who can be against you?

Thanks!

Upvote 0