Beckijhn said this in Post #10

I agree with Live4Jesus! God does use dreams but he'll let you know when. When it's a warm fuzzy that's cool, but filter it through God's word, if it doesn't mesh 100% with the Word, it's not of God!

Simply put. :clap:  If the dream does not sound or feel as it is from God's word, then it isn't.  Some dreams are a response to what your mind has gone through during the day.  At night our body rest's, but our brain does not.  :scratch:

Upvote 0

AnnMercy2

Goofball
Aug 18, 2002
North Carolina
Visit site
✟4,976.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Lacey0nes said this in Post <a href="http://www.christianforums.com/showthread.php?postid=644005#post644005">#21</a>

Simply put. :clap:&nbsp; If the dream does not sound or feel as it is from God's word, then it isn't.&nbsp; Some dreams are a response to what your mind has gone through during the day.&nbsp; At night our body rest's, but our brain does not.&nbsp; :scratch:

Sounds about right to me. My brain is definitely busy in my sleep, I be jumping from one dream to the next. Usually when I wake up, nothing makes a bit of sense. I wonder if that would explain why I'm always groggy when I wake up, I can't even walk straight, bouncing of the hallway walls and all :p

Upvote 0

SpiritPsalmist

Heavy lean toward Messianic
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2002
Southeast Kansas
✟393,824.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
4th February 2003 at 05:10 AM shout2thelord said this in Post #17

well its funny this cropped up cos ive been looking to share a dream i had last week. I posted it in the are you hearing from God thread but no responded so here goes.
The bit that stood out to me was that there was a group of people and we were hangin out but behind a small metal fence in a field we were seperated from the others but you could still cross over just no one did. we were mostly young people.Then outside the fence among them people were two false prophets dressed in white. one male one female they began to speak with their hands infront of them(prophesying falsely). so in the dream i started to pray in tongues. I knew it wasnt good. I also went round to talk to people to see that they were ok and to see what they beleived. Though when i looked over the fence as i moved along i saw more false prophets and they seemed to be attracting more people entertaining them even and going further and further away from the truth.

well a lot of it i seem to seemed pretty literal that people will be decieved but other than that i dont totally understand it.

What about the dream told you the prophets were false?

Upvote 0

shout2thelord

adopted aussie :)
Oct 11, 2002
crewe, england
Visit site
✟2,215.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I dont know a lot of the time in dreams i just know things and immediately as i saw i started to pray in tongues - i didnt think oh i need to pray it was a natural reaction.
Also as we went further along there was a greater need for them to entertain people, to keep them interested cos they were speaking lies.

Upvote 0

sbbqb7n16

Veteran - Blue Bible Dude
Jan 13, 2002
Texas
Visit site
✟25,010.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
shout2thelord said:
I dont know a lot of the time in dreams i just know things and immediately as i saw i started to pray in tongues - i didnt think oh i need to pray it was a natural reaction.
Also as we went further along there was a greater need for them to entertain people, to keep them interested cos they were speaking lies.
Hey! Here comes the extra late response... maybe you could be getting an instruction to pray in tounges about those who you just know are presenting false doctrine? I know this resonse is like way late... but the server and yeah lol

Maybe even more specific, sermons which you know are geared only to entertain the crowds. Pray over these with and without understanding.

Upvote 0

Soulwings

A true original.
Apr 7, 2003
Northeastern USA.
✟25,389.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, see if this means anything:
Last night I dreamed that our whole family was being chased by Hungarian terrorists, and they were going to hound us until they succeeded in killing all of us. Most of the dream took place in a huge library building, but part of it took place outside in a cow pasture where there were traps for us to fall into.

See? No sense. ;)

Upvote 0

sbbqb7n16

Veteran - Blue Bible Dude
Jan 13, 2002
Texas
Visit site
✟25,010.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
God's tryin to teach me to learn to interpret dreams... I'm not fully there yet... but here goes my best guess at the moment (dreams fascinate me lol)

Could mean that your family has had to try and deal with fear and terror a lot (or will soon) and this fear is trying to kill you. You try to hide within your knowledge of things (maybe of Bible or some other book) but sometimes you feel as though you have been "left out to pasture" and have to deal with uncertain traps all alone and still fear that you won't make it. Or that you still feel trapped in fear even though your surroundings should be considered peaceful.

Does that sound even close to right? Make any sense? I'm just learnin here so I could be wrong... but if it hits home... it may just be right :D Have a great day!

Upvote 0