LiW

Feb 1, 2017
Singapore
✟10,778.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Hi, could someone help to interpret a dream? In the dream, I was standing beside a pregnant woman, who was on the ground. A man, apparently a doctor, was attending to her. As he was making quite a big cut on her abdomen (towards her belly button), I thought to myself, "Don't know if she'd think that I had ordered that to be done." Shortly after, an aeroplane came. We went in. The aeroplane stopped high above a hospital, but not the hospital the pregnant woman was supposed to go to. Then I found myself on the ground looking up at the aeroplane. I saw a long rope-like thing coming out of the aeroplane.

In another dream, which seemed to be linked to the above dream, I entered an ex-colleague's room. There, I saw many ten-dollar notes on his table. I quickly went out, because I didn't want to be accused in case the money got stolen. Then I decided to go back to my own room. Before I went in, I asked my ex-colleague (the one whose room I just entered) if he still wanted to use my room or something to that effect. In response, he answered grudgingly that they (he and someone else) didn't even enter my room. I didn't see them in the dream. I only heard my ex-colleague's voice coming from somewhere behind my room.

The reason why I've mentioned that the dreams are related is because in both of them, I didn't want to be accused of something I didn't do. In waking life and in the past (up until recently), I was quite often accused of things that I'd not done.

P/s: In another dream a few days ago, I dropped many ten-dollar notes on an escalator as I was going up. (If I remember, I had dropped them on an escalator.) I'm not sure if there's correlation between this earlier dream and the dream I had about seeing many ten-dollar notes on my ex-colleague's table today.

Last edited:

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,053,243.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Dream Moods says that to dream that you have an abortion suggests that you are hindering and blocking your own growth. Since your dream referred to another person, and that person has had things stolen, refers to the fact that you are worried about this persons growth and the things taken away from him, maybe career opportunities. I believe these dreams are concerns over this ex-colleague of yours.

Father I pray blessings on this request in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.

Last edited:
Reactions: LiW
Upvote 0

LiW

Feb 1, 2017
Singapore
✟10,778.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Cream Moods says that to dream that you have an abortion suggests that you are hindering and blocking your own growth. Since your dream referred to another person, and that person has had things stolen, refers to the fact that you are worried about this persons growth and the things taken away from him, maybe career opportunities. I believe these dreams are concerns over this ex-colleague of yours.

Father I pray blessings on this request in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.

Hi Rockytopva, thank you!:)

Upvote 0