Tybee island
✟15,328.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This dream contains a lesbian. I am not a lesbian, just wanted to make it clear for people who do not want to read something with that! Also to be clear, in highschool I did think I would be okay dating any genders. I learned a lot from this experience and am grateful to be set free. Okay..
I am in a big mall with a friend named Cora.(a friend from highschool, not friends anymore. I recently seen her mom and her mom broke up with her boyfriend to date a girl) We are with 2 lesbians. The mall is also a very large house. The house is owned by the two lesbians parents(straight parents). We meet them and they love me. As we hang out(I don't remember what we do at all) I find out that these 2 lesbians hate me. I even watch their Snapchat posts later in the dream and they are using a rainbow filter and making sassy comments that I assumed we're about me.
the middle of the dream, the two girls bring me from the first room in the house, which is huge, into the second which is thin but just as long as the first room. On either side, about 3 feet tall, are closets on the floor of the wall that connects the two rooms. There are sliding doors on the closets and there are some open that they lead me into. It is to the right of the entrance of the room. I am crawling into the clothing and suddenly vaporized into a old lady with white hair. She is in a documentary describing how her husband fought in a Korean war.
I can't remember details but the night before I had a dream that I am standing in a desert but can only see 30 feet around me because there is a sudden and huge dust cloud. I am asking God (or someone) what does it mean! Or someone else is asking me in the dream idk. God says through my mouth but silently that this means war. And he says it like 3 times. Thanks for anything God lead. Thanks for reading.

Lotuspetal_uk

Say 'CHEESE!!!!'
Jan 26, 2003
Good Ole' Blighty!
Visit site
✟87,683.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The words enmity with God and therefore you came to mind along with the following two verses:

Romans 8:7 The mind governed by the flesh is hostile to God; it does not submit to God's law, nor can it do so

John 15:18-25 18 “If the world hates you, you know that it has hated Me before it hated you. 19“If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, because of this the world hates you. 20“Remember the word that I said to you, ‘A slave is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted Me, they will also persecute you; if they kept My word, they will keep yours also. 21“But all these things they will do to you for My name’s sake, because they do not know the One who sent Me. 22“If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not have sin, but now they have no excuse for their sin. 23“He who hates Me hates My Father also. 24“If I had not done among them the works which no one else did, they would not have sin; but now they have both seen and hated Me and My Father as well. 25“But they have done this to fulfill the word that is written in their Law, ‘THEY HATED ME WITHOUT A CAUSE.’

Pray about it further but I felt that the lesbians represented the world in that initially they were welcoming but this changed when (due to you being a believer) they began to speak bad about you.

The desert dream refers to the coming season when we need to gird ourselves and prepare for the attitude of society to be increasingly against believers globally.

Upvote 0