Canada
✟71,497.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So in my dream. A man came to my house in a beat up pickup truck. He was dirty on his face, with food, hair gray and tangled, clothes ragged. Sounded almost like he had a degree of mental illness in where he had slurred, highpitched speech. He was looking for bottles to collect and take for a refund for his need. My wife apparently knew, or had spoken to him previously, and said he could have 5 bags. I saw the five meager bags, and directed him and started to help him load the 5 bags. I knew we had 2 more in the basement that were huge, but we were only giving five. The man peaked downstairs and smiled and mentioned them, i said hes getting the 5. So i continue to take the bags outside. And i come back and find that he went downstairs and had grabbed the 2 other bags without asking and was bringing them out. I started to get really irate with him, and started rushing him off my property, i told him he could have all 7, and i stressed in a very abrasive way that i dont like people going through my house without my permission, i said it trying to make him feel bad and to show how truly angry i was. So he got loaded up and seemed uncomfortable about me and left. I followed him for some reason for a block or two to a gas station. And then in the pursuit i saw a huge tornado on the mountain, ripping closer and closer to town. I grabbed my phone to record it, cause i wanted to show my wife the news. Then as the tornado got within 100 feet, it turned into a projection, a woman was in the tornado speaking to all the public, i dont remember what she said. But immediately i knew the man was an angel of God, and i had failed to minister to him. I ran to him and asked if it was the end. He said "no, but theres not a lot of time" while his hair was being assaulted by the wind. "Theres not alot of time" seemed to strike me the hardest in my dream. An agent of authority was waiting beside us to take the angel away, so i was growing frantic to get more information. I finally yelled "how do i convince my wife?" As i smeared mud on my face, seeming to humble myself along with the angels appearance. He kind if smiled at the mud and in a way said to just give everything away with extreme urgency. And then he was gone.

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟735,952.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So in my dream. A man came to my house in a beat up pickup truck. He was dirty on his face, with food, hair gray and tangled, clothes ragged. Sounded almost like he had a degree of mental illness in where he had slurred, highpitched speech. He was looking for bottles to collect and take for a refund for his need. My wife apparently knew, or had spoken to him previously, and said he could have 5 bags. I saw the five meager bags, and directed him and started to help him load the 5 bags. I knew we had 2 more in the basement that were huge, but we were only giving five. The man peaked downstairs and smiled and mentioned them, i said hes getting the 5. So i continue to take the bags outside. And i come back and find that he went downstairs and had grabbed the 2 other bags without asking and was bringing them out. I started to get really irate with him, and started rushing him off my property, i told him he could have all 7, and i stressed in a very abrasive way that i dont like people going through my house without my permission, i said it trying to make him feel bad and to show how truly angry i was. So he got loaded up and seemed uncomfortable about me and left. I followed him for some reason for a block or two to a gas station. And then in the pursuit i saw a huge tornado on the mountain, ripping closer and closer to town. I grabbed my phone to record it, cause i wanted to show my wife the news. Then as the tornado got within 100 feet, it turned into a projection, a woman was in the tornado speaking to all the public, i dont remember what she said. But immediately i knew the man was an angel of God, and i had failed to minister to him. I ran to him and asked if it was the end. He said "no, but theres not a lot of time" while his hair was being assaulted by the wind. "Theres not alot of time" seemed to strike me the hardest in my dream. An agent of authority was waiting beside us to take the angel away, so i was growing frantic to get more information. I finally yelled "how do i convince my wife?" As i smeared mud on my face, seeming to humble myself along with the angels appearance. He kind if smiled at the mud and in a way said to just give everything away with extreme urgency. And then he was gone.
Dreams can be hard to interpret. I had three dreams some years ago that predicted the Ukraine war (at the time I had no idea what they meant), it was only after the event that occurred that sense could be given, in one of those dreams I felt God tell me "The end was right on us". That is kind of similar to the part of your dream where it was said "Theres not alot of time". The events in your dream may come to pass in a future time, like mine did. But the message of the dream in part is "time is short", I believe in mine it refers to the tribulation coming, then the final return of Christ.

Upvote 0
Jun 16, 2020
London
✟107,044.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

love it ... your dream fits the pattern ...

Reactions: Br4nd0n
Upvote 0