Greensboro
✟7,889.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Ok so I had a dream about judgement day. I’m going get to the main part but it was outside of my house where we have a big open field for cows. And I guess we were having a get together my sister was there sitting beside me and I seen like three or four other family members and some people from school like two. So this boy was trying to hold my hand I couldn’t see his face really but he was darker then me and had like a hood on but it looked normal, so I thought he was just one of my cousins but I didn’t hold his hand. Right after that everyone sees and hears loud thunder and lightning is hitting across the sky. And when It hits, it leave a almost fire cloud in the sky and the mood and sky turns a orange blueish color. My sister tried to leave and I stopped her and that’s when we knew it was that day. Everyone around us is running around i guess in panic, while me and my sister are trying to find my brother and tell him when god comes down you say you want to go with him and don’t look back, since he’s younger this us and we want him to go with god. While I was telling him that I was crying hard and feeling a big weight on my chest like I couldn’t walk forward. While that was happening I seen a priest and he asked me why was I so sad I said is god going forgive me for being bisexual and he said yes yes, then I woke up just crying and praying again and trying to find out why I had this dream.

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟912,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
welcome to the board!

Ok so I had a dream about judgement day. I’m going get to the main part but it was outside of my house where we have a big open field for cows. And I guess we were having a get together my sister was there sitting beside me and I seen like three or four other family members and some people from school like two. So this boy was trying to hold my hand I couldn’t see his face really but he was darker then me and had like a hood on but it looked normal, so I thought he was just one of my cousins but I didn’t hold his hand. Right after that everyone sees and hears loud thunder and lightning is hitting across the sky. And when It hits, it leave a almost fire cloud in the sky and the mood and sky turns a orange blueish color. My sister tried to leave and I stopped her and that’s when we knew it was that day. Everyone around us is running around i guess in panic, while me and my sister are trying to find my brother and tell him when god comes down you say you want to go with him and don’t look back, since he’s younger this us and we want him to go with god. While I was telling him that I was crying hard and feeling a big weight on my chest like I couldn’t walk forward. While that was happening I seen a priest and he asked me why was I so sad I said is god going forgive me for being bisexual and he said yes yes, then I woke up just crying and praying again and trying to find out why I had this dream.

I have had a few dreams about the 2nd coming - they all remind me that we must be ready every day ... no playing around with God's Word as if anything we make up -- is just what God would like. The Bible says "you did all that sin and I remained silent and you thought I was just like you". Psalms 50:21

When I have had those dreams I am reminded to beware of thinking that just because God is silent "He is like me" choosing what I manage to talk myself into choosing on all matters.

Upvote 0

Blu_bluue

Jun 17, 2020
Greensboro
✟7,889.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
welcome to the board!

I have had a few dreams about the 2nd coming - they all remind me that we must be ready every day ... no playing around with God's Word as if anything we make up -- is just what God would like. The Bible says "you did all that sin and I remained silent and you thought I was just like you". Psalms 50:21

When I have had those dreams I am reminded to beware of thinking that just because God is silent "He is like me" choosing what I manage to talk myself into choosing on all matters.

Can you explain this to mean a little more I think I understand but not as much as I need to. Like I’m proud of who I am I just wonder if my faith could be even greater then what it can be right now. I’m not scared of the dream just don’t understand it like I want to.

• Friendly
Reactions: Deade
Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟912,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I know that for me and usually for anyone I talk to - when we encounter those times when we seem to come face to face with judgment of God, the second coming in a dream etc... it is one of those "prepare to meet thy God" moments of reflection. Sometimes my response has been "boy I sure wish I could live this week over again" or "I wish I had a few more months".

That Psalms 50 text comes to my mind because I know that self-talk is a form of self-deception according to the Bible and in Matthew 7 a bunch of church people say to God "Lord Lord did we not do all these things in your name" and He says "depart from me ye workers of iniquity" so then self-deception plays a big role at the judgment according to Christ in Matthew 7. So that is always in the back of my mind when I have those moments in a dream where I am confronted with the second coming.

Reactions: Deade
Upvote 0

Andrewn

CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Jul 4, 2019
-
✟681,411.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to the CF. I hope you enjoy the fellowship and discussions.

Our dreams reflect our daily concerns. Your dream shows that you have concerns about salvation and judgment day. The answer to your concerns are: deeper fellowship with the Lord, trust in His love, and following His commandments

Upvote 0

Deade

Called of God
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, OK
Visit site
✟274,266.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello Blu_blu,
welcome to CF.

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

325197_9a8cf6302e79fa95f451ca0023ade86e.gif

f9a2ae5a8f29c2c1d3728c3a689d8318.gif

Reactions: Andrewn
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟798,373.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Joining others in welcoming to CF. Hope you find your times here fulfilling.

Might want to request this thread moved.

Everything God does has a purpose When dreams are from the Lord, we need to asks Him what ithey mean like Joseph and Daniel did.

Upvote 0

Frank Raj

Jul 2, 2020
Houston
✟8,175.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Listen to Ravi Zacharias on You Tube.

Upvote 0