Dream of Ferris wheel space station - any interpretations?

StormInside

On my quest for the Holy Grail.
Aug 16, 2008
England
✟20,030.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
UK-Greens
An elderly Indian man had his own space station type thing, shaped like a Ferris Wheel, orbiting earth. Often he'd go up there for a week's holiday even though everyone complained that that was wasteful (maybe because of the energy it took to get him up there?). So he was up in his space station on his latest week's holiday and suddenly I was him. I realised that I didn't have any control over the space station and it was drifting away from earth. I was really scared.

Then, on earth, there was a little Ferris wheel for kids. A little Indian girl in a wheelchair wanted to go on. That's when I noticed that the circles of the Ferris wheel were designed for a kid-sized wheelchair to fit directly on, so that a wheelchair user could go around on the Ferris wheel without needing a carriage.

Then a bunch of people were organising an event. There was a woman there who was unemployed and had no skills. She wanted to help but didn't know how to do anything useful so she just folded napkins. When her daughter arrived she started showing off her napkin folding to the kid, trying to make her proud of her mum, and it was quite pathetic.

Reactions: Mayflower1

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
An elderly Indian man had his own space station type thing, shaped like a Ferris Wheel, orbiting earth. Often he'd go up there for a week's holiday even though everyone complained that that was wasteful (maybe because of the energy it took to get him up there?). So he was up in his space station on his latest week's holiday and suddenly I was him. I realised that I didn't have any control over the space station and it was drifting away from earth. I was really scared.

Then, on earth, there was a little Ferris wheel for kids. A little Indian girl in a wheelchair wanted to go on. That's when I noticed that the circles of the Ferris wheel were designed for a kid-sized wheelchair to fit directly on, so that a wheelchair user could go around on the Ferris wheel without needing a carriage.

Then a bunch of people were organising an event. There was a woman there who was unemployed and had no skills. She wanted to help but didn't know how to do anything useful so she just folded napkins. When her daughter arrived she started showing off her napkin folding to the kid, trying to make her proud of her mum, and it was quite pathetic.

You have a very active imagination.

Dreams that do not involve Jesus can be ignored.

Any dream involving Jesus or any other spiritual authority can be checked against the Bible.
If your dream/fission etc is telling you something that goes against the Bible, then it is not from God.

Upvote 0

StormInside

Aug 16, 2008
England
✟20,030.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
UK-Greens
You have a very active imagination.

Dreams that do not involve Jesus can be ignored.

Any dream involving Jesus or any other spiritual authority can be checked against the Bible.
If your dream/fission etc is telling you something that goes against the Bible, then it is not from God.
I disagree, it could be something psychological. My unconscious mind might be trying to tell me something.

Upvote 0

paul1149

that your faith might rest in the power of God
Site Supporter
Mar 22, 2011
NY
✟674,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

I see three elements to this dream. The ferris wheel represents ascending the spiritual. The Indian theme represents the natural Earth-bound man. In the first scene, the man was trying to achieve spirituality on his own. He was exerting a lot of effort but it was a dangerous fool's errand taking him further from home.

In the second scene we have a more humble enterprise. It is made for kids, representing the childlikeness Christ requires in the Kingdom of God. Our earthly infirmities are no problem for Him; the ferris wheel He has constructed for us is perfectly tailored to handle our weaknesses. His power is perfected in weakness (2Cor 12).

The third scene seems to show the futility of doing things in our own strength. Even when our intentions seem humble and good, we can be driven by pride.

Reactions: Mayflower1
Upvote 0

StormInside

Aug 16, 2008
England
✟20,030.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
UK-Greens
I see three elements to this dream. The ferris wheel represents ascending the spiritual. The Indian theme represents the natural Earth-bound man. In the first scene, the man was trying to achieve spirituality on his own. He was exerting a lot of effort but it was a dangerous fool's errand taking him further from home.

In the second scene we have a more humble enterprise. It is made for kids, representing the childlikeness Christ requires in the Kingdom of God. Our earthly infirmities are no problem for Him; the ferris wheel He has constructed for us is perfectly tailored to handle our weaknesses. His power is perfected in weakness (2Cor 12).

The third scene seems to show the futility of doing things in our own strength. Even when our intentions seem humble and good, we can be driven by pride.
Thanks.

Upvote 0

Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
I dreamt of a Ferris wheel once: the carriages filled up with water, but the carriages were in mid-air over an ocean. I was flying.

This came to me after I was baptised and I was questioning the baptism - I think previously, spiritually, I had been in one of the carriages (but now I could fly!).

There is a joy in dreams, that only the Holy Spirit knows!

Upvote 0