United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
DREAM OF DAN 12:12 THOSE WHO ARE CHANGED AND REMAIN UNTIL THE 1335TH DAY

Eva Faye Marsee
Dream from the 1980’s

Eva: I had this dream sometime probably in the early 80's. It is still very vivid today. I dreamed my family was driving around in a rural area just enjoying the day. We were driving by a small cemetery in a neighborhood when all at once I saw an elderly man climb up out of a grave. I shouted to Dana my husband and said," Look Dana the dead in Christ are rising.

My comment: She saw the resurrection described in Rev 19:7, which takes place just before Har-magedon.
Rev 19:7 “Let us rejoice and be glad and give the glory to Him, for the marriage of the Lamb has come and His bride has made herself ready.” 8 It was given to her to clothe herself in fine linen, bright and clean; for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints.

Eva: Pull over to this house and I will call Mom and Dad and tell them what is happening because it probably won't be on the news for a while". I was in this house talking to the people and they said I could use their phone. I picked up the receiver and started to dial when I heard Dad on the phone saying hello. I said,"What are you doing on the phone I haven't dialed yet"?
Then the Holy Spirit spoke to me and said, " Now you will have whatever your heart desires, not what your thoughts are but what is your deep heart desire".

My comment: This is the fulfillment of Is. 65:24 and tells that she has put on the incorruptible.
Is. 65:24 “It will also come to pass that before they call, I will answer; and while they are still speaking, I will hear.

Eva: Then I turned to the people there and told them "This thing that is happening is really great, you guys need to get saved". They said to me "It's to late." And I said "No it's not, it's never to late". Then they said "Yes it is, it's to late." So I said "We can ask God for anything and He will do it now." So I set up a chalkboard and a piece of chalk and I said, "Holy Spirit tell us. Is it to late?" And all at once it was written on the chalkboard "Yes".
My comment: The reason that it was too late for these people was because they had taken the mark of the beast.

Eva: The next thing I knew Dana and I were walking down a back ally and all this screaming was going on. Terrible screams. We looked over and some people were using a guillotine to cut off Christian's heads.

My comments: The Christians whose heads were being cut off will be those Christians described in Luke 21:45, who before Jesus returns begin to say that Jesus will not return for a long time and begin to drink and beat their fellow servants and as a result Jesus will assign them a place with the hypocrites who will be weeping mourning and gnashing their teeth because they just saw Jesus returning and realized that they missed being saved.
Luke 21:45 “But if that slave says in his heart, ‘My master will be a long time in coming,’ and begins to beat the slaves, both men and women, and to eat and drink and get drunk; 46 the master of that slave will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he does not know, and will cut him in pieces, and assign him a place with the unbelievers. 47 “And that slave who knew his master’s will and did not get ready or act in accord with his will, will receive many lashes, 48 but the one who did not know it, and committed deeds worthy of a flogging, will receive but few. From everyone who has been given much, much will be required; and to whom they entrusted much, of him they will ask all the more.

Eva: We didn't feel sad because we knew that it was suppose to be and we weren't afraid because we knew that they couldn't touch us because we had our immortal bodies and no one could harm us. We also knew that those people that weren't Christians hated us because they could not harm us.

My comments: Jesus did not want to reveal the meaning of the Christians being decapitated to Eva so He simply put in her heart that it was suppose to happen this way. In this part of the vision she acknowledges that she has put on the incorruptible. The hateful reaction that the unsaved will display towards Christians because they realized they missed being saved is clearly illustrated in this part of the vision when it states that they will be angry because they cannot harm those that will remain.

Eva: We were starting to walk through this ally onto the main street and in my spirit I could see someone waiting to attack us around the corner of this building. They had an ax ready to swing holding it back over his head. I wasn't afraid. I was just curious how the Holy Spirit was going to take care of it. When we stepped in front of this man he was frozen and couldn't move and I could see that it was making him very angry.
The next thing I knew I was walking by myself down main street and I started missing Dana. So I said, "Holy Spirit take me to be with Dana." The next thing I knew I was floating in a standing position at a walking speed down the street. I said, "Holy Spirit let's go as fast as lightning." Instantly I was zooming down the road to a house where I could see Dana. Dana was in a glass house in a small neighborhood. He was down on one knee reading the Bible. Then I was standing next to him. Then I said, "Holy Spirit I would like for the kids to be here with us". All at once I saw the children flying in the air next to each other coming to us.

My comments: This is more of the fulfillment of Is. 65:24.
Is. 65:24 “It will also come to pass that before they call, I will answer; and while they are still speaking, I will hear.

Eva: Then all my family, (at that time, my children, my husband and I ) were walking down a street late in the day in a neighborhood just enjoying the peace and I had this great desire to be with Jesus. All at once I was being pulled by the Holy Spirit into the sky. My joy was great. Then I realized that the Holy Spirit had said that we could have our hearts deep desire. As I was floating to heaven I looked back to my family and said that's it! That's it! The rapture will happen when you get the deep desire to be with Jesus.

My comments: Her analysis that her being taken to be with Jesus in the rapture is incorrect, which is obvious when we realize that she had already seen the resurrection take place in the beginning of the vision and she had put on the immortal.
1Cor. 15:50 Now I say this, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. 51 Behold, I tell you a mystery; we will not all sleep, but we will all be changed, 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet; for the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. 53 For this perishable must put on the imperishable, and this mortal must put on immortality.

Eva: After I awoke, the Holy Spirit told me we were going to be on Earth for 40 days after the dead in Christ arose, but we would have our immortal bodies, like Jesus did when He rose from the dead and walked the earth with His immortal body for 40 days.

My comments: In Dan 12:11 Gabriel explained to Daniel that Jesus will return and the resurrection take place 1290 days after the Antichrist captures Jerusalem and then he further explained that there would be believers that will remain until the 1335 day, which is the scripture that depicts the role that Eva and her family fulfilled in the vision.
Dan 12:11 “From the time that the regular sacrifice is abolished and the abomination of desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days. 12 “How blessed is he who keeps waiting and attains to the 1,335 days!
The 40 years that Israel wandered in the desert, as a result of their believing the bad report about the Promise Land, during which all of the disobedient males died, sounds like it foretold both the 40 day length of time the believers, who put on the incorruptible, will remain on earth after the resurrection takes place, and a 40 day length of time the disobedient Christians, who will at the time the resurrection takes place, will be saying Jesus is not coming for a long time and drinking and beating their fellow Christians, will receive their allotted number of lashes from the unsaved, before they are killed, put on the incorruptible state and join the rest of the believers at the wedding feast in Heaven.
The 45 days you arrive at when you subtract the 1290 days, which is the length of time from the time the Antichrist emerges on the scene and he and False Prophet remove the regular sacrifice, from the 1335th day, which is length of time from the time the Antichrist emerges on the scene and the transformed believers who remain on earth will join the rest of the believers at the wedding feast, could be the length of time the wedding feast takes place.