✟57,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I never imagined it was either?

If you really believe the dream is from God and you want the interpretation of God then you have to understand the language God speaks in. The first thing you would do (first the natural) is study every vision, and every dream in the Bible in detail and use the whole Bible to understand the symbolism in those dreams and visions and how they relate to each other, in the context of the purpose of God as an unfolding truth in you.

You can study the word with all its natural definitions, but until you meditate in the word the ever-increasing spiritual inner truths these things relate to and mean appear elusive.

The dream is progressional where it begins is where you were, where it ends is where God wants to take you.

Upvote 0

Francis Drake

Returning adventurer.
Apr 14, 2013
✟184,952.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
If you really believe the dream is from God and you want the interpretation of God then you have to understand the language God speaks in. The first thing you would do (first the natural) is study every vision, and every dream in the Bible in detail and use the whole Bible to understand the symbolism in those dreams and visions and how they relate to each other, in the context of the purpose of God as an unfolding truth in you.

You can study the word with all its natural definitions, but until you meditate in the word the ever-increasing spiritual inner truths these things relate to and mean appear elusive.

The dream is progressional where it begins is where you were, where it ends is where God wants to take you.
Why are you lecturing me with all this, it has whatsoever nothing to do with what I posted!

Having had many dreams from the Lord, I am quite familiar and happy with dream interpretation.

Upvote 0

Scott Husted

Apr 8, 2020
Virginia Beach
✟57,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Why are you lecturing me with all this, it has whatsoever nothing to do with what I posted!

Having had many dreams from the Lord, I am quite familiar and happy with dream interpretation.

About your dream ... it does.

Upvote 0

Scott Husted

Apr 8, 2020
Virginia Beach
✟57,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Good Morning,

I would like this dream interpreted if possible..

I had this dream that I approached an old acquaintance's auto shop and put my hands on the building of the shop and started to pray and while I was praying oil manifested from my hands on to the walls of the shop and oil dripped from my hands. I removed my hands and the oil had left both my hand prints on the wall. Then the dream repeat 2 more times only I had one hand on his building and a bible in the other hand. I started to read from the bible and again oil manifested from the other hand on to the shop and dripped off my hand.

Thanks!

This was meant for you ... by my mistake I sent it to another ...

• Agree
Reactions: honey badger
Upvote 0
Jun 16, 2020
London
✟106,844.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This was meant for you ... by my mistake I sent it to another ...

so true, unless a dream from God is interpreted within His unmeasured language and this language your own it will neither be seen by yourself or heard from another ....

"The dream is progressional where it begins is where you were, where it ends is where God wants to take you"

this also sums up the vision i was given ...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Francis Drake

Returning adventurer.
Apr 14, 2013
✟184,952.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
Out of interest, how do you discern whether a dream comes from God or from some other source. I'm sure there are many things that can feed into our dreams?
Discernment is a mixture of the HS and experience. You might make some mistakes on the journey, but your discernment will sharpen as you proceed.
But God promises wisdom to all who ask.

Upvote 0