✟15,601.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Good Morning,

I would like this dream interpreted if possible..

I had this dream that I approached an old acquaintance's auto shop and put my hands on the building of the shop and started to pray and while I was praying oil manifested from my hands on to the walls of the shop and oil dripped from my hands. I removed my hands and the oil had left both my hand prints on the wall. Then the dream repeat 2 more times only I had one hand on his building and a bible in the other hand. I started to read from the bible and again oil manifested from the other hand on to the shop and dripped off my hand.

Thanks!

Last edited:

icbutterflys

Oct 11, 2020
texas
✟15,601.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Interesting, did you have any experience with oil on your hands in real life? Maybe oily hands means you’re afraid of something important to you slipping out of your hands

the only time I ever had any oily hands was when I was being anointed in oil that was mixed with frankincense and myrrh and it was put on my hands during a group prayer but the dream happened long before that occasion..

Upvote 0
Jun 16, 2020
London
✟106,944.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Good Morning,

I had this dream that I approached an old acquaintance's auto shop and put my hands on the building of the shop and started to pray and while I was praying oil manifested from my hands on to the walls of the shop and oil dripped from my hands. I removed my hands and the oil had left both my hand prints on the wall. Then the dream repeat 2 more times only I had one hand on his building and a bible in the other hand. I started to read from the bible and again oil manifested from the other hand on to the shop and dripped of my hand.

Thanks!

love it ... here is a scraping of the surface of it ...

God does not dwell in a house made with hands ... however it is the elder that serves the younger ... right hand blessing and the left hand cursing ... the oil symbolic of the holy spirit .... walls are what separate us from Christ/Truth/God ... walls relate to our measured perception by way of our own reasoning between right/good and left/evil ... three relates to perception as in three feasts our soul must keep and all three found in them as in 3x3=9 .which nine relates to the birthing of a son accepted ...

study this out by word in the scriptures and it will just keep growing ...

• Agree
Reactions: Scott Husted
Upvote 0

Francis Drake

Returning adventurer.
Apr 14, 2013
✟184,952.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
I had this dream that I approached an old acquaintance's auto shop and put my hands on the building of the shop and started to pray and while I was praying oil manifested from my hands on to the walls of the shop and oil dripped from my hands. I removed my hands and the oil had left both my hand prints on the wall. Then the dream repeat 2 more times only I had one hand on his building and a bible in the other hand. I started to read from the bible and again oil manifested from the other hand on to the shop and dripped off my hand.
Firstly, welcome to the forum.
Secondly, I think this is posted in the wrong section. Dream should be in the subset of "Sign gifts" which is found in the Spiritual gifts section of the forum. Sign Gifts If you want Christian responses, you need to contact the staff/moderators to get it moved.
I'll reply to the dream on another post.

Upvote 0

GTW27

Aug 31, 2007
Western Pa
✟203,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Good Morning,

Thanks!
Blessings in Christ Jesus! For anyone who is born from above, what ever you lay your hands on, or to, is Blessed. A few years ago I went to a place that I like to fish. It is a Christian collage that prepares people for Ministry. As I was fishing, the president of the collage came out of the woods and we talked for awhile. He seemed a little down so I encouraged him with the words The Lord had me to give to him. The finances at the collage were not doing so well. As I was leaving(driving out) The Lord encouraged me to roll down the window and place my hand on the stone entry monument and pray. I knew as I drove off that that place would be fine. A few months passed before I returned to fish there and I noticed that many improvements were done to the place since I was there last. There have also been times that I have been led to stop by Salvation Army kettles to put my hand on them and pray. And I remember the words spoken to the attendee, "looks like you need a boost" and most would say, "what do you mean?". As I walked away I remember saying, "you'll see".

Upvote 0

Francis Drake

Returning adventurer.
Apr 14, 2013
✟184,952.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
I presume the old acquaintance is a real person and real auto shop, not just a dream image?

The oil obviously represents the Holy Spirit, and I believe the Lord is showing that you have an anointing from Him to bring blessing on your friend's business. That's the purpose of laying hands on, just like Jesus always did.

The bible represents the presentation of God's truth to him or his business.

Back in the 80s, the Lord called me to take my faith out of church, and into industry. He taught me to walk with him, to listen to his voice, and in doing so, my business prospered. The Lord directed my path via dreams, visions, prophetic words etc., some I received directly, some came from others.
It was a real adventure of faith as we saw directly the blessings that obedience to his voice gave to us.

Our experience also had a direct influence on many other Christians in businesses, and we ended up with a large group meeting monthly and often sending teams out to lay hands on people's factories and offices.

For far too long the church has focussed on getting people into church, and doing little to see the blessings of the Lord transferred to the real lives of their members.

You have an anointing. Go use it!

Reactions: icbutterflys
Upvote 0

icbutterflys

Oct 11, 2020
texas
✟15,601.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I presume the old acquaintance is a real person and real auto shop, not just a dream image?

The oil obviously represents the Holy Spirit, and I believe the Lord is showing that you have an anointing from Him to bring blessing on your friend's business. That's the purpose of laying hands on, just like Jesus always did.

The bible represents the presentation of God's truth to him or his business.

Back in the 80s, the Lord called me to take my faith out of church, and into industry. He taught me to walk with him, to listen to his voice, and in doing so, my business prospered. The Lord directed my path via dreams, visions, prophetic words etc., some I received directly, some came from others.
It was a real adventure of faith as we saw directly the blessings that obedience to his voice gave to us.

Our experience also had a direct influence on many other Christians in businesses, and we ended up with a large group meeting monthly and often sending teams out to lay hands on people's factories and offices.

For far too long the church has focussed on getting people into church, and doing little to see the blessings of the Lord transferred to the real lives of their members.

You have an anointing. Go use it!

yes the person actually exists and owns the shop..thank you for your time!

Upvote 0

icbutterflys

Oct 11, 2020
texas
✟15,601.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
love it ... here is a scraping of the surface of it ...

God does not dwell in a house made with hands ... however it is the elder that serves the younger ... right hand blessing and the left hand cursing ... the oil symbolic of the holy spirit .... walls are what separate us from Christ/Truth/God ... walls relate to our measured perception by way of our own reasoning between right/good and left/evil ... three relates to perception as in three feasts our soul must keep and all three found in them as in 3x3=9 .which nine relates to the birthing of a son accepted ...

study this out by word in the scriptures and it will just keep growing ...

wow...my left hand was holding the bible while my right hand was on the walls..how did you come up with...however it is the elder that serves the younger...

• Agree
Reactions: Francis Drake
Upvote 0
Jun 16, 2020
London
✟106,944.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
wow...my left hand was holding the bible while my right hand was on the walls..how did you come up with...however it is the elder that serves the younger...

and He declared to her: “Two nations are in your womb, and two peoples from within you will be separated; one people will be stronger than the other, and the older will serve the younger.”

first the natural then the spiritual ...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Jun 16, 2020
London
✟106,944.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes that is the story of esai and jacob but I cant seem to relate that story to the dream can you explain further please

blessing and cursing coming from the same womb ...

as with everything in the book it has to do with the law, Gods law not separate from Himself, when the law is kept it is a blessing and when not kept a cursing....

when the law "thou shall not eat of it" is not kept it becomes cast down or same truth it becomes the law of our mother ( Eve mother of all living) as a lesser light that rules the night ...

"I removed my hands and the oil had left both my hand prints on the wall"

an image ... its important to understand that the realm we abide in at this moment reflects or is a murky mirrored image of the spiritual in relation to a process happening within us as as us, it is our souls journey of a there and back ... as in a casting down and a gathering back in ...

the image of self which is a lie is this old man we are to put off ...

the dream/vision God gave you is the sign of the prophet Jonah

Upvote 0

Francis Drake

Returning adventurer.
Apr 14, 2013
✟184,952.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
blessing and cursing coming from the same womb ...

as with everything in the book it has to do with the law, Gods law not separate from Himself, when the law is kept it is a blessing and when not kept a cursing....

when the law "thou shall not eat of it" is not kept it becomes cast down or same truth it becomes the law of our mother ( Eve mother of all living) as a lesser light that rules the night ...

"I removed my hands and the oil had left both my hand prints on the wall"

an image ... its important to understand that the realm we abide in at this moment reflects or is a murky mirrored image of the spiritual in relation to a process happening within us as as us, it is our souls journey of a there and back ... as in a casting down and a gathering back in ...

the image of self which is a lie is this old man we are to put off ...

the dream/vision God gave you is the sign of the prophet Jonah
I've read each one of your posts on this thread, and none of them make any sense.

Reactions: icbutterflys
Upvote 0

Scott Husted

Apr 8, 2020
Virginia Beach
✟57,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Good Morning,

Thanks!

We often do not associate a dream with the purpose of God in us.

A dream is a seed every bit as much as the kingdom of God is a seed.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Tellyontellyon

Jan 19, 2020
Wales
✟112,799.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Buddhist
Marital Status
Married
The oil in your dream was of the type uses in mechanics. ?
This oil is actually very very old, ancient living beings that have been buried for a long time, and then brought to the surface again. Something long buried..?
This is not oil for eating or anointing...

Upvote 0