Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The voice then continued for David and said "I am with you always until the end of time; do not be fearful but believing." This caused David to also bow his head in reverence and awe. Suddenly, he felt someone tugging on his shirt and pants. Gabriela and Ricky were trying to get his attention.

"Can we explore the rest of the house? Can we?"

• Friendly
Reactions: Mayflower1
Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The voice then continued for David and said "I am with you always until the end of time; do not be fearful but believing." This caused David to also bow his head in reverence and awe. Suddenly, he felt someone tugging on his shirt and pants. Gabriela and Ricky were trying to get his attention.

"Can we explore the rest of the house? Can we?"

The lamb on the screen seemed to have gone asleep beside a still lake. Lorena remembered her ghostly past figure going upstairs, but also the sweet voice she recognized as God's voice.

"Lorena already went up, didn't she." Elaynah said with a sigh. She was no longer afraid of the house, but recognized how little time it took for a three year old to get into trouble. She then saw Lorena on the stairs waiting though and headed her way.

Upvote 0

PeterJames0510

Blessed more than I deserve
Jan 28, 2019
Lee
✟65,818.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
"Uhh ... it might be good for you to follow Ms. Elaynah. She's our friend, you know."

"But, we found YOU and we want YOU, not Ms. Elaynah" Ricky said. But Gabriela didn't say much, she tended to hold her feelings in.

"Your sister is right to take care of you; I wish I had a big sister growing up, Ricky! Take your sister's hand and let's follow and see the rest of this house.

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
"Uhh ... it might be good for you to follow Ms. Elaynah. She's our friend, you know."

"But, we found YOU and we want YOU, not Ms. Elaynah" Ricky said. But Gabriela didn't say much, she tended to hold her feelings in.

"Your sister is right to take care of you; I wish I had a big sister growing up, Ricky! Take your sister's hand and let's follow and see the rest of this house.

Elaynah looked at them. She was a bit tired and emotionally worn. She held a lot of hope inside though, excited what God had shown them and meant good for them. She wasn't afraid of the house, just taking the wrong doors. What the voice said to David rung in her memory though..."I am with you always, even to the end of time. Do not be fearful but believing."

"Gabriella, would you want to follow me? I could follow you if you like...I just need to get Lorena."

Upvote 0

PeterJames0510

Jan 28, 2019
Lee
✟65,818.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
David looked down at his heart; he began smiling and becoming emotional. He wasn't sure exactly everything that was happening to him, but he felt as if there was some sort of healing. Fr some reason, he knew everything was going to be okay with Lorena and Elaynah and the kids.

Stepping outside of the large room, the television kept playing cartoons - but they were more random images at the moment. He saw one set of stairs to the left of him in which he heard some sort of noise but wasn't exactly sure what they were. He also saw a passageway to the right of him; it was funny because it seemed not to wrap around the house, but went into it's own direction.

"Which way should we go?"

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
David looked down at his heart; he began smiling and becoming emotional. He wasn't sure exactly everything that was happening to him, but he felt as if there was some sort of healing. Fr some reason, he knew everything was going to be okay with Lorena and Elaynah and the kids.

Stepping outside of the large room, the television kept playing cartoons - but they were more random images at the moment. He saw one set of stairs to the left of him in which he heard some sort of noise but wasn't exactly sure what they were. He also saw a passageway to the right of him; it was funny because it seemed not to wrap around the house, but went into it's own direction.

"Which way should we go?"

"To sleep." Elaynah said with yawn. For a dream she wasn't sure why she was getting so tired. "But it is up to you sweetheart. Maybe the tv here will point us to the right direction like it did before."

Upvote 0

PeterJames0510

Jan 28, 2019
Lee
✟65,818.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
"Tiny, I'm scared to go through those rooms. I don't like cleaning, what if there are bugs in there or lots of dust?"

"Oh Morsel, you have to clean those rooms if kids are going to live here again. That's where they play and live."

The TV seemed to make clear to go down the corridors and down the paths that seemed to be a little darker. Moving down the corridor, there weren't a lot of rooms. But some rooms, each marked with a different word.

VIRTUE

LOVE

OBEDIENCE

"Hmm, not sure what these mean Elaynah. I guess - which door should we go through? Which thing do we need help with the most?"

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
"Tiny, I'm scared to go through those rooms. I don't like cleaning, what if there are bugs in there or lots of dust?"

"Oh Morsel, you have to clean those rooms if kids are going to live here again. That's where they play and live."

The TV seemed to make clear to go down the corridors and down the paths that seemed to be a little darker. Moving down the corridor, there weren't a lot of rooms. But some rooms, each marked with a different word.

VIRTUE

LOVE

OBEDIENCE

"Hmm, not sure what these mean Elaynah. I guess - which door should we go through? Which thing do we need help with the most?"

"I guess it would be obedience for me." Elaynah said unsure. "I get this feeling God wants us to do something here and not sure what that is. I wish my pastor was here to ask. I was just fixing to go to him to talk about some things on my heart."

Elaynah stopped, not wanting to talk about it in front of David or the kids. She didn't want to go in the door at all.

"Love is usually the best door..." Elaynah thought to herself. "But that has never been my issue."

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Elaynah seemed solitary and alone, just her and the door. Tears came into her eyes, her hand trembling to see what was inside the door of obedience. It was a cold and long silver handle. She reached out trembling and praying under her breath, so afraid, but opened it up anyway.

In front of her was a white resteraunt. It was all white with white tables and benches. There was no food, but just an overwhelming sense of peace and reckless love. Just an envelope that looked of no important value sat on the table. Elaynah opened it up, sitting at the table, and read what was inside.

Romans 5:19 For as by the one man's disobedience the many were made sinners, so by the one man's obedience the many will be made righteous.

P.s. I just wanted you to choose the door. I love you....

Upvote 0

PeterJames0510

Jan 28, 2019
Lee
✟65,818.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
David looked around at the immense place. He could feel in the air the presence of God like he never felt it before. Elaynah and David took their place at the table, the kids followed behind seeming to enjoy basking in the atmosphere.

David looked at his own table and picked up what appeared to be a menu. He opened up the menu and to a few pages, he saw large print words on the pages. In the large print pages, he saw ...

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

P.S. - What the world says is love is not love ... obedience and love are the same place; I love you, David.

"Look Elaynah" David said, pointing to the menu. "I wonder if we would have just simply come to the same place no matter what door we went through?"

"You would have" was a voice behind them. It was a royal princess ... at least, she looked like one.

"We've been waiting for both of you to be here. You both need love; and obedience is the door to receive it. You're up first, Elaynah. I want to show you someplace, privately. Your children will be well taken care of here."

• Friendly
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PeterJames0510

Jan 28, 2019
Lee
✟65,818.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Elaynah nodded and got up in obedience, sticking the envelope in her pocket. "My heart is ready." She said softly.

She took Elaynah by the hand and brought her to a beautiful house; there were some people working on it. It looked like they were trying to carve it just right and someone else looked like he was the gardener. He stood up and said, "Oh my, I'm so sorry" he said as he was looking at the wide expanse of land. "It's not ready yet ... I've even forgotten some of the flowers you like. Can you remind me again, Elaynah?"

[it's nice to see you Mayflower :) ]

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
(hey @PeterJames0510 sorry to bail on you for awhile. Glad to see you on CB. Would you rather continue the story here or there? I know you have been busy and appreciate the prayers and kinda seeking me out where I went. I had to pray about some things and believe God has worked in my life a lot this month. April showers bring may flowers. :) anyway, staying off pm from now on, but glad to be staying on CF. Kinda decided I needed to start shaking the board for Christ more. )

Upvote 0

PeterJames0510

Jan 28, 2019
Lee
✟65,818.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Oh, hi Mayflower! That is so sweet of you to reach out to me and thank you so much for doing so.

It doesn't matter to me where we do the RPG, but I apologize for getting caught a little behind. I just finished a seminary course and I think I was taking it easy.

To be honest with you Mayflower, I wish you would find another person for a three-way friendship because I liked talking to you and I respect your desire for accountability. To be honest, I'm not sure if the previous arrangement is going to work out though, no offense intended. I do want to keep in touch, with accountability of course, as I considered you a sweet friend. On the other hand, I also know the importance of 'interdependency' and not 'co-dependency' which souls like me can sometimes be prone to.

Or we could just talk right here. :)

Oh yes, I did see you singing the song on facebook and thought it was beautiful.

I've got to think to myself how to move the story forward ... I might be having writer's block. On the other hand, can I tell you - desire for wrong things have decreased for a season in my world and I think along with this *may* have come a decrease in screen time. I have been watching pure life sermons which I find to be very challenging and needful and I think if you watched some (not asking you to), it *might* resonate with you only because it may be similar to messages you heard at Teen Challenge. I'd love to walk with someone through the sermons, though that may be too much.

Out of everything, I'm saying ... please, with accountability that is most comfortable with you - let's please keep in touch.

• Agree
Upvote 0

PeterJames0510

Jan 28, 2019
Lee
✟65,818.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
(hey @PeterJames0510 sorry to bail on you for awhile. Glad to see you on CB. Would you rather continue the story here or there? I know you have been busy and appreciate the prayers and kinda seeking me out where I went. I had to pray about some things and believe God has worked in my life a lot this month. April showers bring may flowers. :) anyway, staying off pm from now on, but glad to be staying on CF. Kinda decided I needed to start shaking the board for Christ more. )

I'm sorry, Mayflower- I didn't read properly. Of course no PMs as that is the BEST and most RESPECTFUL to spouses. Of course, we can always talk on here. :)

• Friendly
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Mayflower1

Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I'm sorry, Mayflower- I didn't read properly. Of course no PMs as that is the BEST and most RESPECTFUL to spouses. Of course, we can always talk on here. :)

(I think so too. :) Though you and Hidden In Him are wonderful brothers in Christ. I am so grateful for both of you. So if you still want to write, let's just write here if you are on here more? I can share at CB when the story is done. :) )

"You need not worry" the royal princess said to the gardener. "She's not ready herself to live in this home being prepared for her." She showed the place to her. "It will be your perfect home because your heavenly Father will make it in a way that you will enjoy. In heaven, everything is customized for you and you alone ... you will feel most at home here. I wanted you to see this place the Lord prepares for those who love and obey Him."

She let Elaynah look around the place and discover the wonder of it all ...

Elaynah looked around. There were flowers of every type around. There was no way she could choose. Some of these varieties she had never seen before.The sweet fragrance along with being surrounded with feelings of peace and safety brought her to tears. "What is that box?" She asked? It seemed like a wooden rectangular box made out of the smoothest wood.

The princess went over to the box; it was on the larger side, it didn't just fit in someone's hand. She kneeled before it and unlocked the box, but didn't open it. It seemed very full ...

"These are your rewards ... but while your Heavenly Father would love for you to see them now, I think Jesus would love to give them to you. I will take one out though ... one to give you now ... for proof that you really did visit her." The princess gave her a smaller wooden box. "Open it with someone special ... now, I must bring you back and you must not tell David what you have seen. What he needs right now will not be shown to him here. It will be shown to him in the upper room where the kids sleep and play and celebrate ... and *you* will be leading them." She [https://i.etsystatic.com/14228562/r/il/a0e091/1521283658/il_570xN.1521283658_h5ed.jpg] gave a smile to Elaynah and immediately brought her back to an empty room ...

Elaynah fingered the box trembling, and stuck it in her pocket along with the envelope from the room. She took one last glimpse of the house being prepared for her as the princess lead her away from the house and back to the room where David and the kids were at.

She just sat there staring at David, her eyes sparkling with the hope of what she had just seen.

The room seemed to quiet down and become a normal looking room; Elaynah, David, and all the kids were in the room. It seemed to be a normal play area now and it looked nothing like it had before.

Gabriela said "What's it like in an orphanage? I need to decide if I want to be in one." She smiled, but was still protective of her younger brother, Ricky.

David mentioned "Well, maybe this is supposed to be a house for orphans? At least, that's the way I felt when I first came in."

"Just think of it as a temporary resting stop. For kids as sweet as you, you won't be there long... But if you decide to, ours is on a ranch. We have horses and a playground...most importantly, people to talk to." Elaynah smiled assuringly at Gabriella. She fingered the box in her hand.

"And you know... This was given to me as a special reward, but I want to give it to you as a gift..." Elaynah said. "Just a reminder to always have hope and to go forward boldly, because you are never alone."

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Oh, hi Mayflower! That is so sweet of you to reach out to me and thank you so much for doing so.

It doesn't matter to me where we do the RPG, but I apologize for getting caught a little behind. I just finished a seminary course and I think I was taking it easy.

To be honest with you Mayflower, I wish you would find another person for a three-way friendship because I liked talking to you and I respect your desire for accountability. To be honest, I'm not sure if the previous arrangement is going to work out though, no offense intended. I do want to keep in touch, with accountability of course, as I considered you a sweet friend. On the other hand, I also know the importance of 'interdependency' and not 'co-dependency' which souls like me can sometimes be prone to.

Or we could just talk right here. :)

Oh yes, I did see you singing the song on facebook and thought it was beautiful.

I've got to think to myself how to move the story forward ... I might be having writer's block. On the other hand, can I tell you - desire for wrong things have decreased for a season in my world and I think along with this *may* have come a decrease in screen time. I have been watching pure life sermons which I find to be very challenging and needful and I think if you watched some (not asking you to), it *might* resonate with you only because it may be similar to messages you heard at Teen Challenge. I'd love to walk with someone through the sermons, though that may be too much.

Out of everything, I'm saying ... please, with accountability that is most comfortable with you - let's please keep in touch.

(It is why I did three way convo with you, but going back to my original rule of no pming men. I just pm'd Hidden, because of dream interpreting. And now that we are not doing that, there is just no need to pm. I just know God has done a great work in our lives from this. I have such peace of mind and clarity of mind now... I am paying attention to my dreams and have a good church I can ask sometimes about now, but my ministry is sharing the Word of God and I have finally FINALLY learned how to ABIDE in the Word of God and have the peace of God. I am so so so grateful. I just had a hard few weeks where God was revealing things to me, and now just have complete freedom of mind, like strongholds have completely fallen down.You just came in at the very end of a "chapter", so sorry if it caused you any hurt/confusion awhile. I saw your post.)

Upvote 0

PeterJames0510

Jan 28, 2019
Lee
✟65,818.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Gabriella opened up the box and took out what was inside. "Gabriella" in silver lettering with a silver chain as a necklace showed to everyone that God knew when some of the best gifts received were gifts He knew would ultimately be given away. 'Tis better to give than to receive.

"I love it" Gabriella said, hugging Elaynah. David looked around and saw Ricky also smiling.

• Winner
Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Elaynah smiled. God always knew didn't He? One day there would be an imperishable reward, but this day, Gabriella's smile was enough.

"mama, look!"

Elaynah turned at her daughter's voice to see the gardner from before had Lori on her hip.

"Lori, thank goodness." Elaynah said in relief.

"Thank you." She said.

"I figured this flower needed to grow with you." He said in joyful laughter.

Upvote 0

PeterJames0510

Jan 28, 2019
Lee
✟65,818.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
"Fact is" David stated when Lori was returned to Elaynah, "I need a home too. I mean, not a place to live. But just a place to belong and that's what I felt with you two kids. Hope you don't mind me coming by to visit every now and then."

It started to become very cold in the room, at least to David it felt very cold. Seeing he didn't have any particular warmer garments, he rushed out of the room hoping the hallway of the house would give him warmth. Yet, no sooner did he do this that he no longer saw any door or any room to go in. Looking around, he realized he was alone in this big house all by himself. Momentary panic gave way to irrational fears and he wondered what to do next; but soon, the peace of God seemed to come over him and there were more questions in his mind about the house than panic. He felt he would be reunited with everyone very soon; though a part of him really knew that he was still on the park bench in the mall alleyway. Except right now, he didn't want to go back there.

• Friendly
Upvote 0