db407

May 26, 2010
✟7,789.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Is anyone able to interpret My dream

Dreamt I was driving to the airport to catch a flight. As I was driving I got lost and got to a building which I thought was the airport but it wasn't. As I continued to driving I saw my sister (her name means Grace) and her husband Richard they were in a Yatch, they were near the shore, I spoke to my sister and said I am on my way to the airport but am running late.

Second time I drove and got to the wrong place which I thought was the airport , at this time I thought I surely can't make it my flight which was at 10:15 and I only had about 20 mins left. I then woke up from the dream.

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Dreamt I was driving to the airport to catch a flight. As I was driving I got lost and got to a building which I thought was the airport but it wasn't. As I continued to driving I saw my sister (her name means Grace) and her husband Richard they were in a Yatch, they were near the shore, I spoke to my sister and said I am on my way to the airport but am running late.

Second time I drove and got to the wrong place which I thought was the airport , at this time I thought I surely can't make it my flight which was at 10:15 and I only had about 20 mins left. I then woke up from the dream.

I have dreams like this all of the time.

Getting lost in a big city ...

Trying to get to class to take the big test (to no avail) ...

It may signify you trying to reach your goals in life, and how achievement of those goals is often challenging.

OTOH, dreams often shift through various scenes and circumstances.

You try to maintain focus and direction in your dreams, but things can change right under your nose.

It's best to try to just go with the flow ...

Upvote 0

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Greetings, db407!

@A_Thinker may be correct here. This dream bears no obvious signs of authenticity, so it may simply be a natural dream, as opposed to one sent by God.

But it wouldn't hurt to ask you a few questions:
How is your walk with Christ. Are you close to Him? If you were to die today, do you feel you would go to Heaven? Also, are your sister and her husband close to the Lord, or are they more caught up in the things of this world?

God bless, and thanks for sharing your dream. :wave:

Upvote 0

DreamerOfTheHeart

I Am What I Am
Jul 11, 2017
Houston
✟39,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I also have dreams like this all the time, it is the unconscious. Does it have a message for you? I think it does. I do see these dreams as related to the spiritual, as it shows the dreamer is looking for home and for some reason does not find one's self there.

We can be seeking to go to a better place and not even know it. These sorts of dreams help remind us, is one thing.

Upvote 0

Cowwy

Aug 15, 2017
Mississauga
✟14,641.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Dreamt I was driving to the airport to catch a flight. As I was driving I got lost and got to a building which I thought was the airport but it wasn't.

As I continued to driving I saw my sister (her name means Grace) and her husband Richard they were in a Yatch, they were near the shore, I spoke to my sister and said I am on my way to the airport but am running late.

This appeared to be a normal dream. But still have some sort of significant.

I see that you are trying to reach the airport twice, both times you are lost. My question here is, is there something that you are trying to reach, perhaps from observing and interacting with others?

Upvote 0