Soldier in God's Army
Jan 6, 2014
in the Lord Christ Jesus
✟8,427.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dragon Ball Z is awesome. I think it has a lot of symbolism behind even if it's unintentional.
Bardock sends his son, Kakarot, to earth. Kakarot's name becomes Goku. Although Goku loves to fight he prefers peace over fighting his enemies. Goku becomes a heroic "savior" for earth. He even sacrifices himself for the earth and everyone on it. There is a place for judgment (the check-in station). Then you go to wherever you are suppose to go.

God sends His Son, Jehovah in the Old Testament, to earth. Jehovah's name on earth is to be Jesus. Jesus prefers peace. He is the Savior for earth. He sacrifices himself for earth and everyone on it. Judgment day comes. We get sent to wherever we're suppose to go.

Upvote 0

SeventhFisherofMen

You cannot fool Jesus
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2013
CA
✟398,665.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican
I can't remember where I read/saw this but I just recently found out that Dragon Ball Z is demonic so I wouldn't recommend watching it. I found out that there are even demons that mimic the characters in DragonBallZ to look like them. This isn't the only show that is demonic, there are also other shows like power rangers, Pokemon, Ben 10, and the Avatar. I'm not joking either so please take this seriously. If I remember or find the link to this testimony that I am referring to I will post it. God bless.
warriorangel.jpg

Upvote 0

dbz Christian

May 21, 2015
✟15,122.00
Faith
Pentecostal
H
I can't remember where I read/saw this but I just recently found out that Dragon Ball Z is demonic so I wouldn't recommend watching it. I found out that there are even demons that mimic the characters in DragonBallZ to look like them. This isn't the only show that is demonic, there are also other shows like power rangers, Pokemon, Ben 10, and the Avatar. I'm not joking either so please take this seriously. If I remember or find the link to this testimony that I am referring to I will post it. God bless.
warriorangel.jpg
How the demons try to destroy people by making people think they are good because they are fooling them

Reactions: Avery K.
Upvote 0

Avery K.

Jul 29, 2018
Houston
✟303.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Im christian, and I love DBZ, seen most of Dragonball, seen all of the episodes of DBZ, and most of DBGT that were shown on toonami. PM me if you wanna talk :)
tbh ive seen witchcraft in dbz and dbz is not that good a cartoon i hate it to this day.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Avery K.

Jul 29, 2018
Houston
✟303.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I wanted to say after looking this up on the forum about dragon ball z (h t t p : / / dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Forum:Dragon_ball_z_-_Satanic%3F)

This is a quote that helped give me peace about it. The point is that any symbolism just shows that the enemy is a deceiver and only bad things happen to bad people. I still don't agree with the length gone to with the 666 on the car but it's good to look at this post on the forum I mentioned:

Goten's Thoughts: I am a born again Christian who loves Jesus with my whole heart and personally i do not see anything in Dragonball Z that is promoting devil worship. In fact the heroes like Goku are constantly battling demonic creatures who are trying to take over the world. Even King Kai called it despicable when Mr Satan stole the credit from Gohan by telling the world that he had defeated Cell. Personally as a Christian i do not like the name Mr Satan or his car with 666 painted on the side of it. But then again he is supposed to represent a WWE wrestler type guy and anyone who watches WWE wrestlers will realize that they usually name themselves after some kind of super villain. The only truly satanic people in the show are the villains that goku and his friends fight against. If anything i think dragonball discourages satanism and black magic. Omega Shenron was the last villain in Dragonball Gt and surprise Goku defeated him. The real surprise is that Omega Shenron is a depiction of baphomet or better known as Satan. How can anyone honestly say that Dragonball promotes devil worship when Omega Shenron aka the Devil is defeated by Goku's universal spirit bomb? Tell me what devil worshiper out there would like watching a cartoon where the devil is destroyed by Goku? The answer of course is none and for all i know it could be devil worshipers spreading disinformation by claiming Dragonball z is satanic so people wont watch it? In my opinion dragonball z has more family morals in it than any other cartoon i have ever seen. Dragonball Z teaches many virtues like Faith, Honor, Friendship, Teamwork, Perseverance, Selflessness, Lending a helping hand, and fighting to defend the lives of innocent people. I really appreciated Android 16 speech to Gohan and in my opinion it was the best speech of any anime.

Android 16 to Gohan: “Gohan, let it go. It is not a sin, to fight for the right cause. There are those, who words alone will not reach. Cell is such a being. I know how you feel, Gohan. You are gentle. You do not like to hurt. I know because I too have learned these feelings. But is because you cherish life that you must protect it. Please. Drop your restraints. Protect the life I loved. (Gohan shaking) You have the strength. My scanner sensed it. Just...let it go” Then Cell walks over to 16 and crushes his head.

Then a white Dove appears and Gohan lets out a mighty yell as he transforms into a Super Saiyan 2 for the first time.

I find it interesting that a white dove appeared when Gohan went super saiyan 2 because as any true christian who reads his bible would know the dove is the symbol of the Holy Spirit.

Conclusion i do not see how anyone could come to the conclusion that Dragonball Z promotes satanism when from everything that i have seen it does the exact opposite.
Babadi is promoting witchcraft

Upvote 0

doctorwho29

May 20, 2011
Belton, TX
✟139,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Babadi is promoting witchcraft

He's also a villain. This is a show based around seven balls that can summon a wish granting dragon, there will be magic. However, it's not really a "recruitment into a coven" or anything. It's pure fantasy with aliens, talking animals, and all sorts of weirdness.

Upvote 0

Ironhold

Feb 14, 2014
✟201,967.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Single
He's also a villain. This is a show based around seven balls that can summon a wish granting dragon, there will be magic. However, it's not really a "recruitment into a coven" or anything. It's pure fantasy with aliens, talking animals, and all sorts of weirdness.

It was also loosely based on a standard bit of mythology known as "Journey To The West".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Journey_to_the_West

Upvote 0