✟17,652.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
About 6
Human and both types of elves. Mostly humans though.
Sure, I would typically romance Liliana or Alistair depending on whether my character was male or female.
I loved being in the campsite interacting with party members and the amazingly thought out banter while running around.

DA2 was a terrible game in my opinion. DA:I looks good so far but being it's an EA game... I'll be holding off till we know more about it and can see more of it. Fool me once...

Upvote 0

CelticGrace

Legend
Sep 1, 2004
Mesquite, Texas
✟38,987.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I played DA Origins more times than I care to admit :p I'm pretty sure I played every combination of back story at least once, but most of the time, I played as human noble. I think I mostly romanced Alistair but I probably romanced all of them at one point.
I agree with NiobiumTragedy, I loved the interactions with the others at the campsite, etc.

Since playing Skyrim, I can't seem to play DA anymore. I got spoiled on Skyrim's amazing graphics so everything else pales in comparison now lol

Upvote 0

elephunky

Previously known as dgirl1986
Nov 28, 2007
Perth, Western Australia
✟14,441.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Greens
I have completed DA: Origins once but technically have 4 games lol.

Originally I went with a noble rogue. I kinda sucked but lost the game when I had to redo my pc.
I completed it with a rogue dalish elf and accidently flirted with alistair and ended up going with it.
I then started another game with a noble man so I could woo morrigan and got as far as getting in her tent if you know what I mean *winks suggestively* lol.
I then started another game as a female elf mage and plan on wooing Lelianna.

I have been playing awakening which isnt too bad but not as exciting.

I have started playing DA2 and I love it. I am a female rogue with stupid red hair. Doesnt match the family AT ALL lol. I am trying to woo Merrill although I was tempted to go with anders, think I will do that next time. I have gotten as far as finding bertand or whatever the dwarfs brothers name is and finding out he is loopy.

Upvote 0

elephunky

Nov 28, 2007
Perth, Western Australia
✟14,441.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Greens
I loved DA2 as well.

I liked Anders better in Awakenings than I did in DA2. He was more fun and such lol

Lol yeah he is super serious in DA2 which is why I decided to go with merrill, she is so adorable.

Upvote 0

kakotan2143

Nov 5, 2013
Shippensburg,PA
✟15,122.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I love this game so much that I played it first on the 360, then I bought the ultimate edition for the PS3 when it came out then I later bought the ultimate edition for the PC. It is an amazing rpg. Do I agree with every subject, nah but it was a fun game. I romanced Morigan, and I enjoyed the first time Shale attacked a bird lol

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

elephunky

Nov 28, 2007
Perth, Western Australia
✟14,441.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Greens
DA had a much better story, more intimate and involved characters. It lacked the open world of Skyrim but it was so well done that it barely mattered.

You didnt find DA2 storyline interesting?
What did you think of the DA:O expansions?

Upvote 0

NiobiumTragedy

Glorious Tragedy
Jun 15, 2009
USA
✟17,652.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You didnt find DA2 storyline interesting?
What did you think of the DA:O expansions?
DA2 was a waste of time IMO. The story was kind of "meh", but the gameplay aspects of it drove it strait into the ground.

DA:O DLC was alright. I'm excited that DA:I looks to be picking up on the Morrigan story. Awakenings was too linear though. It was the first real view of where EA was starting to take the game. Then they just smashed it into the ground trying to milk it with movies, graphic novels, web series, etc. and rushed DA:2 out the door to make a quick profit which is a shame because now Inon Zur isn't working with DA:I. I believe he turned them down because of the way they treated him during DA2.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

elephunky

Nov 28, 2007
Perth, Western Australia
✟14,441.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Greens
DA2 was a waste of time IMO. The story was kind of "meh", but the gameplay aspects of it drove it strait into the ground.

DA:O DLC was alright. I'm excited that DA:I looks to be picking up on the Morrigan story. Awakenings was too linear though. It was the first real view of where EA was starting to take the game. Then they just smashed it into the ground trying to milk it with movies, graphic novels, web series, etc. and rushed DA:2 out the door to make a quick profit which is a shame because now Inon Zur isn't working with DA:I. I believe he turned them down because of the way they treated him during DA2.

I liked the story line of DA2, I find it got quite intense especially when you have to pick sides.

I saw a trailer for DA:I and I am super excited. I love morrigan lol.

Upvote 0