Jan 1, 2002
The "Left Coast" of the USA
Visit site
✟22,176.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You're going fine, ThienAn, but you'll only get points for using two sets of the same letters in a word, like "balloon." There is a double "l" and a double "o" in the word. That's what is meant by a two-double letter word. There are no points for a pair of double letters such as the word "jelly." I hope this is more clear. If not, let me know.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Feb 4, 2002
Alabama
✟23,450.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Originally posted by MizDoulos
Howdy, onecrazycowgirl ~ you're doin' great . . . and for your triple-double letter word, I'll give you double blessing points.

Congratulations!!! :) That's terrific!!!

Hi there, Once ~ I know you found this word somewhere. So where did you get this extravagant, humungous word? (I cannot find it anywhere online . . . checked Oxford, Cambridge, Webster, and other dictionary sources). I've learned a new word.

Thanks and congratulations on your wonderful find!!! :)

:D it's a phobia. it means fear of long words. seriously! here http://www.phobialist.com/#H-

thanks! :)

Upvote 0

MizDoulos

<font color=6c2dc7><b>Justified by grace through f
Jan 1, 2002
The "Left Coast" of the USA
Visit site
✟22,176.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
OK, Once, I'm glad you posted the web site! Knew it was a fear from the suffix. Excellent! :) I learned another word.

Yes, called, you sure earned your blessing points for a good word. Fantastic! :)

Mandy, you're doing great! Congratulations for posting two, two-double letter words! :)

Congratulations to all for earning your points!

Upvote 0