• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

Doomsday Clock

Discussion in 'Eschatology - Endtimes & Prophecy Forum' started by Gifts From Above, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Gifts From Above

Gifts From Above Well-Known Member

+321
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. rockytopva

rockytopva Love to pray! :) Supporter

+6,784
    Pentecostal
    Single
    Edit

Last edited: Oct 26, 2020
  3. Gifts From Above

+321
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Sir does your post have something to do with the doomsday clock?

4. rockytopva

+6,784
    Pentecostal
    Single
    Edit

5. Gifts From Above

+321
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    I’m sorry I didn’t mean for you to edit your post. I guess your post was appropriate because this thread concerns the end of days.

6. rockytopva

+6,784
    Pentecostal
    Single
    And.... Isaac Newton was also a scientist.

7. Gifts From Above

+321
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Yes well I appreciate your response.

8. Sketcher

Sketcher Born Imperishable

+6,620
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Republican
    No one really can know, until it happens.

9. Michael Collum

Michael Collum Everything began with a voice, use yours Supporter

+4,671
    Canada
    Christian Seeker
    Married
    Doomsday - pic or it didn't happen.

10. imsaneru

imsaneru Member

+56
    Australia
    Christian
    Single
    My guess is yes we will if we are still alive at that time. That is if we can survive all the terrors and horrors that are coming before Christ returns.

Three yrs ago I was having an eschatological discussion with a JW , she asked my thoughts as to when I thought the end times might begin and I said could be ten yrs away. She lent forward and said to me sooner than that , much sooner!!

And of course three yrs later 2020 begins , a yr unlike any other. I never saw her again as I had moved house , I really would have liked to know what she knew that I didn't.

11. Timtofly

Timtofly Well-Known Member

+193
    United States
    Baptist
    Married
    What does a human doomsday clock have to do with God? Seems like God has even written things on the hearts of those who totally reject God. They think they are smart and figured it out all on their own. Sorry, but they are just going by God's Word, most likely without even knowing what God has to say about it. Even those who change God's Word can be correct. It is those who know God's Word and deny it, who are deceiving themselves.