roswell
✟112,216.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He's left me, pulled all financial support and left me caring for my Gma with dementia with nothing... I'm devastated! Don't know what to do other than pray and sob! then try to hold myself together. I don't want a divorce and he's already dating some female from Plenty of Fish. I want him home.

salt-n-light

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2017
Rosedale
✟165,859.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
He's left me, pulled all financial support and left me caring for my Gma with dementia with nothing... I'm devastated! Don't know what to do other than pray and sob! then try to hold myself together. I don't want a divorce and he's already dating some female from Plenty of Fish. I want him home.

Biblically, if an unbeliever wants to leave, you let them go.(1 Corinthians 7:15)

He divorced you in his heart, so its gonna take a heart change to truly be of one flesh again. I'm praying that God will give him a brokeness that is open to adhere to God's Word and honor his covenant. I will also pray that God gives you the strength and comfort no matter the outcome.

Be encouraged.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Grace2022

Jun 9, 2017
Worcestershire.
✟92,922.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Oh my dear, obviously a lot happened to lead to this. Hold your dignity. Pray for strength and guidance from Jesus Christ. You are worthy and precious in His eyes always.
Do not panic. This is a huge storm but He will bring you through.
Get practical. Find out what benefits you can claim. Get legal advice on your rights. You can do this.
My mother took years of beatings from my father. Eventually she left with nothing. But she got all help from the state and rebuilt her life. Best thing she ever did. Deep prayer, faith and determination gave her a far better life.
You and i and all christians do not depend on any human being for our happiness. We have the greatest power in the universe on our side! We cannot fail.

Come on, dry your tears, think clearly, stay calm and stand up to be strong. Xxx

Upvote 0

paul1149

that your faith might rest in the power of God
Site Supporter
Mar 22, 2011
NY
✟674,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Don't know what to do other than pray and sob! then try to hold myself together.
I pray that you will receive peace, and comfort, and that you will abide in them continually as a protection for your heart. Let your requests be known to God (see Philippians ch. 4), and may you deal wisely with what he has presented you (James ch. 3).

Upvote 0

Little Lantern

Be encouraged! Christ has overcome the world!
Site Supporter
Sep 14, 2017
USA
✟223,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father, I ask You to open Your arms of comfort and mercy to @AEve Sassie. Surround her in Your peace and security. Enable her to be still and hear Your voice. Nothing surprises you, nothing confounds You, nothing finds You without a solution. I pray that You Yourself with assist her with her daily work that continues even in the midst of trouble. Raise up emotional and practical support to help her in this transition, and guide her in the steps she needs to take. Father, protect her mind from rampant thinking and enable her to find her confidence in You. :praying:

Upvote 0

AEve Sassie

Nov 18, 2017
roswell
✟112,216.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Upvote 0

AEve Sassie

Nov 18, 2017
roswell
✟112,216.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, I pray that You will fill this woman's life with love and the support she needs not only for herself but also for her demented grandma. Lead her to the proper resources that can help her, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AEve Sassie

Nov 18, 2017
roswell
✟112,216.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, I pray that You will fill this woman's life with love and the support she needs not only for herself but also for her demented grandma. Lead her to the proper resources that can help her, In Jesus Name, Amen
Thank you all for all your prayers.

Upvote 0

AEve Sassie

Nov 18, 2017
roswell
✟112,216.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please continue with your yes and amen. I’m praying and holding fast to my confessions of faith but every day life hurts. Jeremy is still my husband but he’s living in GA with the other woman and her 3 sons.
I still love him, forgive him, want reconciliation. He’s taken our only running vehicle in Feb 2019 and it’s been horrible finding rides to get Gma to doctors and get groceries etc.
A new attack has been through Adult Protective Service, Gma is well cared for food, washed, clean clothes... more money and a car would be great but I do my best for her every day. She’s. 88 and every little bruise brings APS to the house.
Please pray for rivers of income- some how, some way, someone takes God at his word helping us financially and spiritually in Jesus name Amen

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟691,873.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
  • Agree
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

AEve Sassie

Nov 18, 2017
roswell
✟112,216.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
  • Friendly
Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟691,873.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Food stamps but no housing assistance.
Medicare definitely but she needs dental repair

Roswell, New Mexico (2019-10-12)

^^ They have a RAM event coming up soon.. they do dental and eye glasses/optometrist stuff..

There are a couple towns in New Mexico they go to once per year..

If your a renter then you need to get into a housing assistance program. Contact some charities in your area and see where you would apply for assistance with housing..

Upvote 0

Mydreams

Dec 20, 2017
Delhi
✟242,348.00
Country
India
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lord we bring this prsyer to you, let AEve Sassie's husband return to her and love and respect her. Let the idea of divorce be gone from AEve Sassie's husband's mind. Lord bless AEve Sassie, in this matter, and you be glorified, in Jesus gracious name, Amen!

Upvote 0

Grace2022

Jun 9, 2017
Worcestershire.
✟92,922.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship

Hi
What a terrible thing to happen. But don't do what your husband expects.
Pray, be strong and be dignified. Get up off the floor and decide you can and will live life on your terms. Be practical. What can you do about money? Make a plan and ask God for guidance on every aspect. Your husband has gone, his decision. Now you take control and decide how you want to live your life snd whether this marriage is really over.

Upvote 0