1whirlwind

Jun 26, 2009
✟5,815.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

The Gadsden Flag

The Gadsden flag is a historical American flag with a yellow field depicting a rattlesnake coiled and ready to strike. Positioned below the snake is the legend "Dont Tread on Me"[sic]. The flag was designed by and is named after American general and statesman Christopher Gadsden. It was also used by the United States Marine Corps as an early motto flag.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kings #935 ~ foundations of power, a sovereign, from 939 (to walk); a pace (base), i.e. the foot.

While studying a passage in Revelation concerning kings I went to the Strong's and found the above definition. So, a king isn't necessarily a king as we know one...they could be a ruler, a world leader or world power or the foundation of power...which many times is a hidden power. The control behind the throne, behind the company, behind the country, behind the elected leaders. The king can be the base...the foot! What do feet do?

Ezekiel 34:19 And as for My flock, they eat that which ye have trodden with your feet; and they drink that which ye have fouled with your feet.

Daniel 8:13 Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot?

Revelation 11:2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.
The "feet" of Satan's minions tread on us. They are the kings.....

Revelation 17:11-12 And the beast that was and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition. And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

The power they receive is to tread on God's holy city, on us. What is the one hour? The great tribulation, Satan's "hour of temptation." [Revelation 3:10] They are given power to deceive us...if they can. We too are given power....

Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
Knowing who they are gave new meaning to the flag that carries the slogan.....Don't Tread On Me.

Genesis 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her Seed; It shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise His heel."
We are the "It" that shall bruise the serpent!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Considered one of the first flags of the United States, the flag was later replaced by the current Stars and Stripes (or Old Glory) flag. Since the Revolution, the flag has seen times of reintroduction as both a symbol of American patriotism and as a symbol of disagreement with the government.

First U.S. Navy Jack

Flag of the Free State Project

For instance, unofficial usage of the Gadsden flag by the U.S. government has been seen, particularly in the wake of September 11, 2001, most notably by the Customs Service and harbor patrol boats in U.S. ports and individuals serving abroad in the U.S. military.[citation needed] The First Navy Jack, which was directly related to the Gadsden flag, has also been in use by the U.S. Navy, and since the terrorist attacks it is flown on all active naval ships. The rattlesnake from the flag is shown on the U.S. Army's Drill Sergeant Identification Badge.

The flag is a popular display by protesters of the Tea Party movement which started in 2009.

Wikipedia

Reactions: squint

Athanasias

Jan 24, 2008
St. Louis
✟54,560.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

The Gadsden Flag

The Gadsden flag is a historical American flag with a yellow field depicting a rattlesnake coiled and ready to strike. Positioned below the snake is the legend "Dont Tread on Me"[sic]. The flag was designed by and is named after American general and statesman Christopher Gadsden. It was also used by the United States Marine Corps as an early motto flag.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kings #935 ~ foundations of power, a sovereign, from 939 (to walk); a pace (base), i.e. the foot.

While studying a passage in Revelation concerning kings I went to the Strong's and found the above definition. So, a king isn't necessarily a king as we know one...they could be a ruler, a world leader or world power or the foundation of power...which many times is a hidden power. The control behind the throne, behind the company, behind the country, behind the elected leaders. The king can be the base...the foot! What do feet do?
Ezekiel 34:19 And as for My flock, they eat that which ye have trodden with your feet; and they drink that which ye have fouled with your feet.

Daniel 8:13 Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot?

Revelation 11:2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.
The "feet" of Satan's minions tread on us. They are the kings.....
Revelation 17:11-12 And the beast that was and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition. And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

The power they receive is to tread on God's holy city, on us. What is the one hour? The great tribulation, Satan's "hour of temptation." [Revelation 3:10] They are given power to deceive us...if they can. We too are given power....

Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
Knowing who they are gave new meaning to the flag that carries the slogan.....Don't Tread On Me.
Genesis 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her Seed; It shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise His heel."
We are the "It" that shall bruise the serpent!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Considered one of the first flags of the United States, the flag was later replaced by the current Stars and Stripes (or Old Glory) flag. Since the Revolution, the flag has seen times of reintroduction as both a symbol of American patriotism and as a symbol of disagreement with the government.

First U.S. Navy Jack

Flag of the Free State Project

For instance, unofficial usage of the Gadsden flag by the U.S. government has been seen, particularly in the wake of September 11, 2001, most notably by the Customs Service and harbor patrol boats in U.S. ports and individuals serving abroad in the U.S. military.[citation needed] The First Navy Jack, which was directly related to the Gadsden flag, has also been in use by the U.S. Navy, and since the terrorist attacks it is flown on all active naval ships. The rattlesnake from the flag is shown on the U.S. Army's Drill Sergeant Identification Badge.

The flag is a popular display by protesters of the Tea Party movement which started in 2009.

Wikipedia

"Don't tread on me" was a wonderful song my Metallica in their self titled album back in 91. Funny they had a snake on their album that also reminded me of that one you presented! Metallica rocked(until 96)!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian

Attachments

• serpent scroll and salvation.jpg
    serpent scroll and salvation.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 9,865
Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Hmm . interesting . and all this because of the doctrine of the foot .
Sounds like one foot cannot distinquish between the other foot

Remember the Ninevites in Jonah :D

Jonah 4:11 And I, not I shall pity over Nineveh the City, the great which there are in her to many from two ten ten-thousand adam, who not knows between right of him and to left of him and beast many.?

Young) 1 Corinthians 12:15 if the foot may say, `Because I am not a hand, I am not of the body;' it is not, because of this, not of the body;

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Upvote 0

razeontherock

May 24, 2010
WI
✟35,597.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
[/INDENT]We are the "It" that shall bruise the serpent!

After our Elder brother Jesus, of course! :bow:

We are also the "sharp threshing instrument, having teeth," that will make every mountain low, exalt every valley, and make straight the way of the LORD.

(Not developed as well as you developed your point here, but true nontheless.)

Upvote 0

Tangible

Decision Theology = Ex Opere Operato
May 29, 2009
cruce tectum
Visit site
✟59,743.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
After our Elder brother Jesus, of course! :bow:

We are also the "sharp threshing instrument, having teeth," that will make every mountain low, exalt every valley, and make straight the way of the LORD.

(Not developed as well as you developed your point here, but true nontheless.)
Gen 3:15 I will put enmity between you and the woman,
and between your offspringhttp://www.gnpcb.org/esv/search/?q=Genesis+3#f5 and her offspring;
he shall bruise your head,
and you shall bruise his heel.”

One offspring. The seed of the woman.

Also see the one offspring of Abraham.

Gal 3:16 Now the promises were made to Abraham and to his offspring. It does not say, “And to offsprings,” referring to many, but referring to one, “And to your offspring,” who is Christ.

If we are to do any treading on, bruising, lacerating or contusioning that ol' serpent's head, it is only because we are in Christ.

And just let that snake try to worm his way into the wine press!

Rev 14:19 So the angel swung his sickle across the earth and gathered the grape harvest of the earth and threw it into the great winepress of the wrath of God. 20 And the winepress was trodden outside the city, and blood flowed from the winepress, as high as a horse's bridle, for 1,600 stadia.

/End LLOJ shadow mode

Upvote 0