don't impose sanctions on israel because israel isn't a war criminal.

don't impose sanctions on israel because israel isn't a war criminal.

• yes

• no

• don't know

Results are only viewable after voting.

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟155,006.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
These are the same people that strap bombs on kids and sent them into Israel buses and clubs.
They have no concern for the lives of Palestinian kids. The birth rate is high.
Palestinian life is cheap, as far as Hamas is concerned.

Reactions: EdwinWillers
Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
the united states security council shouldn't impose sanctions on israel because israel isn't a war criminal.

I'm sorry, but is this post supposed to be performance art of some sort? :confused:

Upvote 0

Oafman

Try telling that to these bog brained murphys
Dec 19, 2012
Malice
✟28,559.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Labour
In the absence of any sufficient international response to this crisis, I am applying my own sanctions, and I hope that many of you will do the same.

boycott-card.jan2012.front.640.jpg

Reactions: seashale76
Upvote 0

Maynard Keenan

Aug 21, 2004
Louisville, KY
✟20,085.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
People keep saying it because Israel violates international law. And their only defense they muster against charges of violating international law is "well the UN and most countries in the world say we violate international law, but we feel we're justified so [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] off."

Reactions: seashale76
Upvote 0

GarfieldJL

Dec 10, 2012
✟26,292.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
In the absence of any sufficient international response to this crisis, I am applying my own sanctions, and I hope that many of you will do the same.

boycott-card.jan2012.front.640.jpg

Thanks for giving me a list of companies that I should BUY products from, because they support Israel.

Upvote 0

Panzerkamfwagen

Es braust unser Panzer im Sturmwind dahin.
May 19, 2015
✟19,002.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Upvote 0

GarfieldJL

Dec 10, 2012
✟26,292.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

Panzerkamfwagen

May 19, 2015
✟19,002.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Sounds like Israel is doing the Palestinians a favor then, cause Hamas's aim is so bad they are hitting "their own" (and let's be honest Hamas wants as many Palestinian children to die as possible for propaganda purposes) civilian populace with their attacks...

Then there's this example of a war crime.

Yeah. This is me rolling my eyes.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Panzerkamfwagen

May 19, 2015
✟19,002.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
The UN high commissioner must be certifiably insane.
There is no other explanation.

If found another story about it, she doesn't seem to grasp that if you shoot rockets from a hospital or use a mosque to store munitions, they're fair game.

Upvote 0

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟155,006.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
If found another story about it, she doesn't seem to grasp that if you shoot rockets from a hospital or use a mosque to store munitions, they're fair game.

I would bet money that she is of the mindset that America ought to share its nuclear arsenal with the enemies of America, in order to make it a more fair fight too.
The moral insanity has an hysteric, contagious component to it. Ergo, this is the kind of leadership that the world is going to provide. The moral rot involved in justifying what Hamas is doing in any way ends up destroying the ability to make a reasoned argument.

Upvote 0

He is Risen 72

Colossians 2:14 The Law is nailed to the Cross!!
Sep 3, 2013
Michigan
✟27,787.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
israel isn't a war criminal. and

israel is never ever wrong.

Ah, good! We have it! Proof, from an Israeli Jew no less, that the attack on the USS Liberty was a deliberate and thought out attack by Israel on the United States of America, carried out in international waters. An act of murder committed on the high seas by air and gunboat attack.

Thank you for your honesty concerning your government’s war crimes and acts of murder committed against one of you allies.

Reactions: Vylo
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Boondock_Saint

Member since 2006.
Jun 16, 2015
Chicago-ish
✟11,476.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Only the Democrats are attacking Israel. The United States as a whole is not. I hate to say that condemnation falls on Party Lines but it does. Israel has the right to exist. I don't think any party argues that. But where the parties differ is how to treat Palestinians.

If Mexico started dropping mortars into California because they want that land back, would that make it a just cause? Or if Texas started taking land from Mexico, would that be OK?

I think parties should be clear. Democrats don't want land grabs by Israel and Republicans want Palestinians to stop the attacks. Lets start there.

Upvote 0

J.B.

Apr 9, 2010
California
✟8,052.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I think the poll is confusing, so I am not ready to answer for that. However, Israel should not receive sanctions. The only party deserving of sanctions is the government of Gaza, and by extension, anybody that has been found to have voted Hamas into power. Israel is defending itself, despite the numerous civilian casualties. Their goal is to eliminate potential threats, despite the high likelihood of nearby deaths. Hamas is a barbaric, uncivilized organization that could only be described as terrorist at best. Israel is treating their hostile neighbor appropriately. For the sake of the Gazans not affiliated with Hamas, I hope that as many as possible are able to find ways to maintain their safety during this conflict, although it is nearly inevitable that many more may perish. It is not easy to explain, but civilian casualties during warfare occur as byproducts of the fighting. I do not believe that it is Israel's intention to slaughter Gaza's population. I am unapologetically against Hamas, and the creation of a Palestinian nation, however. Israel should have complete control in the Holy Land, including Gaza and the West Bank, as I believe that God still supports the nationhood of Israel, and as a predominantly Jewish country.

Upvote 0

seashale76

Unapologetic Iconodule
Dec 29, 2004
✟173,734.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Only the Democrats are attacking Israel. The United States as a whole is not. I hate to say that condemnation falls on Party Lines but it does. Israel has the right to exist. I don't think any party argues that. But where the parties differ is how to treat Palestinians.

If Mexico started dropping mortars into California because they want that land back, would that make it a just cause? Or if Texas started taking land from Mexico, would that be OK?

I think parties should be clear. Democrats don't want land grabs by Israel and Republicans want Palestinians to stop the attacks. Lets start there.

Let's start with that's just delusional talk on your part. The Democrats are just as gaga over Israel as the Republicans. Perhaps more- as democrats overwhelmingly received a lot of money from pro-Israel PACs back during 2012. http://www.wrmea.org/pdf/201210pac_charts.pdf

Obama is an AIPAC member too.

ETA- Israel is also using weapons provided by US taxpayers in this current Gaza conflict.

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Let's start with that's just delusional talk on your part. The Democrats are just as gaga over Israel as the Republicans. Perhaps more- as democrats overwhelmingly received a lot of money from pro-Israel PACs back during 2012. http://www.wrmea.org/pdf/201210pac_charts.pdf

Obama is an AIPAC member too.

ETA- Israel is also using weapons provided by US taxpayers in this current Gaza conflict.

The lobbying power that has influenced Washington in support of Zionists and Israel, has been potent for about 100 years.

Upvote 0