don't impose sanctions on israel because israel isn't a war criminal.

don't impose sanctions on israel because israel isn't a war criminal.

• yes

• no

• don't know

Results are only viewable after voting.

Panzerkamfwagen

Es braust unser Panzer im Sturmwind dahin.
May 19, 2015
✟19,002.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
You just said they don't have the right to defend themselves, while claiming nobody is saying that they don't have a right to defend themselves...

You're trying to argue with someone who seems to think that Israel should reward Hamas for committing war crimes.

:doh:

Upvote 0

MachZer0

Caught Between Barack and a Hard Place
Mar 9, 2005
✟86,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You crack bad jokes when innocent men women and children are being killed.

You should be ashamed
The shame falls to Hamas for hating the Israelis so much more than they love the Palestinians that they assign them to death trying to win a PR war :wave:

Upvote 0

GarfieldJL

Dec 10, 2012
✟26,292.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
You crack bad jokes when innocent men women and children are being killed.

I wasn't cracking a joke, I was pointing out how people are being disingenious when they are saying that, Israel has a right to defend itself, yet are bashing the Israelis for acting in self-defense.

Either you believe the Israelis have a right to defend themselves, or you don't, which is it? I don't want any more of the stupid weaseling doubletalk (Hamas is the one using Human Shields not Israel), I want a straight answer.

You should be ashamed

I'm not going to feel ashamed for pointing out the obvious and calling people out on this issue. I am fed up with people giving lip service when they say the Israelis have a right to defend themselves, and then making it very clear in the same post that they believe that the Israelis don't have the right to defend themselves.

Upvote 0

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟155,006.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
The battle against Hamas and the battle against ISIS are one and the same battle.

The people that are equivocating over the measures that Israel needs to defend themselves are ensuring that the evil that is ISIS and Hamas has a free reign to do their evil across the ME, and beyond.

That is morally despicable, imho.

Upvote 0