Chicago
✟9,610.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Nothing in what you have said justifies the convenience killing of unborn children.
you know what's funny I was not justifying abortion but people like keep going on about abortion...is the goal to keep people from having unsafe sex...or stopping abortion? It should be both. A condom used properly is 98% effective at preventing abortions and STD's like HIV. The pill increases those odds on preventing unwanted pregnancy.

Upvote 0

creslaw

Site Supporter
Oct 20, 2015
✟171,835.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Republican politicians have absolutely ZERO interest in making Abortion Illegal.
They Give Lip Service but in 40 years, a majority of those with the White House, Both houses of Congress and the SCOTUS with Conservative majorities, they have done NOTHING except encourage their donors to keep donating to their campaign coffers so they can "fight Abortion", but they know if they were ever successful, those campaign dollars would disappear overnight, so they know better. They know not to lift a finger to end legal abortion, because as long as abortion stays legal, legal, their bank accounts get filled with piles and piles of money.
At least the Dems are honest about their opposition to criminalizing abortion.
Being honest about wanting to kill unborn children is not something I would crow about.
To say "they have done NOTHING" is just ignorant Donald Trump’s Pro-Life Achievements (2016-2020)

Upvote 0

creslaw

Site Supporter
Oct 20, 2015
✟171,835.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
you know what's funny I was not justifying abortion but people like keep going on about abortion...is the goal to keep people from having unsafe sex...or stopping abortion? It should be both. A condom used properly is 98% effective at preventing abortions and STD's like HIV. The pill increases those odds on preventing unwanted pregnancy.
... and abstinence is 100% effective ... that should be the Church's position .

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
For me, when it comes to Presidents of the United States, If I have to choose between "Petulant Child" and "Bit of a Strange dude", I'm going with the bit of a strange dude, every time.

I don't think Biden should be viewed as not Donald Trump. They are two separate people who should be viewed individually.

Upvote 0

creslaw

Site Supporter
Oct 20, 2015
✟171,835.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't think Biden should be viewed as not Donald Trump. They are two separate people who should be viewed individually.
That's what happens when people confuse feelings with facts ... instead of voting on policies they vote for the person they like the most.

• Agree
Reactions: Ceallaigh
Upvote 0

Yoko.52

Dec 4, 2020
Chicago
✟9,610.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
... and abstinence is 100% effective ... that should be the Church's position .
Yes but not everyone is Christians...Christians make up roughly 2 billion of a planet of about 7 billion...that dose not give you or other Christian the right to enforce your religious and morals as the law of the land...its freedom of religion...NOT FREEDOM OF CHRISTIANITY! And our youth have never paid attention to religious dogma about sex. Were talking reality here. Kids will be stupid and have sex...and pregnancy is not the scariest part, HIV is...it is fatal.

Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Being honest about wanting to kill unborn children is not something I would crow about.
To say "they have done NOTHING" is just ignorant Donald Trump’s Pro-Life Achievements (2016-2020)
Why do you think Donald Trump utterly failed to make abortion illegal in any of the 50 states?
He had four years, most of it with a Republican Congress and SCOTUS.
A true pro life president wouldn’t have squandered that and would have succeeded.

Which only illustrates my point. Neither party, demonstrably, Has any interest at all in making abortion illegal, Therefore the abortion topic is moot for me when it comes to choosing who to vote for.

It’s a non-issue

Last edited:
Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,100,471.00
Country