Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Even if PolitiFact had any credibility, you have succeeded in questioning ONE little part only of Biden's ugly history with that response.

Of course it has no credibility if it opposes one's bias... notice the Politifact is supported by sources, can you offer an evidenced based counter argument? Again, "Biden's ugly history" yet you offer nothing but bald faced assertions....

Upvote 0

JulieB67

Apr 21, 2020
Ohio US
✟150,721.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
and how is Climate change anti-Christian...do you not believe that we are stewards of God's creation?
Of course I do. But the climate will never change to the fact that life will cease to exist on this planet. God has promised this fact yet the left would have you believe this is the biggest threat to our world.

And I have read the bible...at the end of the day there is nothing in the bible
There are instances in the bible to see that the not only is the baby considered alive but there's a spirit dwelling in there. As John's lept in Elizabeth's womb when Mary was present with the Lord's.
He knew Jeremiah before he was in his mother's womb. (there's a deeper meaning there too).

So I'll have to disagree.

Upvote 0

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Of course I do. But the climate will never change to the fact that life will cease to exist on this planet. God has promised this fact yet the left would have you believe this is the biggest threat to our world.

The point is that you agree with Christians being stewards, so it matters not what the "left" claims... it only matters that we as Christians should be concerned with how we deal with God's creation. Evidently the "left" is correct though many may come from a different perspective.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Of course it has no credibility if it opposes one's bias... notice the Politifact is supported by sources, can you offer an evidenced based counter argument?.

PolitiFact is a biased rating service. Anyone with a basically objective attitude can easily see, after a little reading, that some findings are indeed reasonable and documented, but others are undeniably wrong, slanted, and just plain in error.

Upvote 0

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
PolitiFact is a biased rating service. Anyone with a basically objective attitude can easily see, after a little reading, that some findings are indeed reasonable and documented, but others are undeniably wrong, slanted, and just plain in error.

Sorry, your general unsubstantiated statements are somewhat meaningless... where is your researched counter-argument, or is QAnon your reliable source? As with other issues you simply can't or won't provide substantial evidence to support you claims!

Upvote 0

Guinan

Dec 12, 2020
Texas
✟50,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

JulieB67

Apr 21, 2020
Ohio US
✟150,721.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Evidently the "left" is correct though many may come from a different perspective.

If the left are correct in that this is the biggest threat to our world than somebody better warn God about China's carbon footprint so he can rethink his promises.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm not into any such conspiracy theory. I just think those images are creepy looking.

Think about it.. the only reason that they are creepy is because of the false claims attached to them. In some cases it was his grandchildren or children of close friends, so knowing cameras are all around does one really think he would be so obvious. There are comments by trump concerning his daughter and rather provocative photo with her on his lap... but I'm doubtful that a claim of incest or pedophilia would apply.

Upvote 0

Guinan

Dec 12, 2020
Texas
✟50,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Think about it.. the only reason that they are creepy is because of the false claims attached to them. In some cases it was his grandchildren or children of close friends, so knowing cameras are all around does one really think he would be so obvious. There are comments by trump concerning his daughter and rather provocative photo with her on his lap... but I'm doubtful that a claim of incest or pedophilia would apply.

Trump agreed with Howard Stern that his daughter, Ivanka, was a 'piece of [profane word].' He said she has a very nice figure and perhaps he'd date her if she wasn't his daughter. That's inappropriate.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jamsie
Upvote 0

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If the left are correct in that this is the biggest threat to our world than somebody better warn God about China's carbon footprint so he can rethink his promises.

Is that really the point? It isn't only the left... the science is neither left or right, it would seem that only our perspectives fall prey to left or right.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Well I'm not a fan or hater of either one. I've seen a couple of pics of Donald with Ivanka that looked creepy as well. However with Biden there's quite a bit footage and images of him caressing and nuzzling women and girls. Some people are just overly demonstrative. And I think probably someone had to tell him to stop doing that.

Upvote 0

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well I'm not a fan or hater of either one. I've seen a couple of pics of Donald with Ivanka that looked creepy as well. However with Biden there's quite a bit footage and images of him caressing and nuzzling women and girls. Some people are just overly demonstrative. And I think probably someone had to tell him to stop doing that.

And young boys too ... that happens to be with his grandson. Most of us know people who are quite "huggy" or "touchy" without there being some further intent. There are people who are very touch oriented without being predatory... and at this time it can be problematic though there is no "sexual" intent!

Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Nothing in what you have said justifies the convenience killing of unborn children.

Republican politicians have absolutely ZERO interest in making Abortion Illegal.
They Give Lip Service but in 40 years, a majority of those with the White House, Both houses of Congress and the SCOTUS with Conservative majorities, they have done NOTHING except encourage their donors to keep donating to their campaign coffers so they can "fight Abortion", but they know if they were ever successful, those campaign dollars would disappear overnight, so they know better. They know not to lift a finger to end legal abortion, because as long as abortion stays legal, legal, their bank accounts get filled with piles and piles of money.

At least the Dems are honest about their opposition to criminalizing abortion.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
And young boys too ... that happens to be with his grandson. Most of us know people who are quite "huggy" or "touchy" without there being some further intent. There are people who are very touch oriented without being predatory... and at this time it can be problematic though there is no "sexual" intent!

I didn't say there was further intent. I just said it looks creepy to me. And I was right, Nancy Pelosi had to tell him to cool it. He's a bit of a strange dude.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
He's a bit of a strange dude.

For me, when it comes to Presidents of the United States, If I have to choose between "Petulant Child" and "Bit of a Strange dude", I'm going with the bit of a strange dude, every time.

Reactions: Jamsie
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.