United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I sense a pattern.

Trump lawyers under fire for stonewalling prosecutors in Stormy Daniels hush money case

Prosecutors working out of Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg's office are asking the judge in the Stormy Daniels hush money case to intercede and force Donald Trump's lawyers to provide a list of their expert witnesses after stonewalling them for months.

"Prosecutors say Trump’s lawyers ignored two months of emails starting in August, refusing to respond to their repeated requests that the defense team identify who in the world they’re planning to call at trial," the report states.
Recalcitrant.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Recalcitrant.
I had to look up "recalcitrant" in the dictionary.. It had Joe, Hunter and Hillary's picture. It referenced Pelosi, Trudeau, Shiff, and a few others too.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,028.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I had to look up "recalcitrant" in the dictionary.. It had Joe, Hunter and Hillary's picture. It referenced Pelosi, Trudeau, Shiff, and a few others too.
One would imagine if there was an actual answer to the accusation in the post this one quoted, we'd be reading it instead of a lame attempt to drag the thread off the topic of the GOP front runner for 2024's various legal issues.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,669.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No, it didn’t.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,464.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
I sense a pattern.

Trump lawyers under fire for stonewalling prosecutors in Stormy Daniels hush money case

Prosecutors working out of Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg's office are asking the judge in the Stormy Daniels hush money case to intercede and force Donald Trump's lawyers to provide a list of their expert witnesses after stonewalling them for months.

The delays have reached their limit.

During a hearing in New York on Monday, which Trump attended, Judge Juan Merchan said the criminal trial against the former president will begin on April 15 with jury selection. The judge dismissed the Trump’s motion to toss out the indictment altogether or delay the trial further.

--

Former President Donald Trump said Monday that he would have "no problem" testifying in his criminal hush money trial that is now scheduled to begin next month.

"I would have no problem testifying. I didn't do anything wrong," Trump told reporters after attending a hearing in that trial in New York.

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟608,019.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
One would imagine if there was an actual answer to the accusation in the post this one quoted, we'd be reading it instead of a lame attempt to drag the thread off the topic of the GOP front runner for 2024's various legal issues.
Let's get back to talking about Hunter Biden.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,464.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Let's get back to talking about Hunter Biden.
Plenty of threads for that.

This thread is about one of Trump's criminal indictments (and now the impending trial).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,090.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,464.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
The idea is to keep him tied up during election season and convict him of anything,
Mostly things grand juries have indicted him for.

as long as there is not enough time for the appeal to change the verdict before the election.
If that happens, it'll be his own fault for delaying things. His lawyers have been open about wanting the trials after the election.

Upvote 0

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟330,177.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How dare Trump interfere with the plan! The idea is to keep him tied up during election season and convict him of anything, as long as there is not enough time for the appeal to change the verdict before the election.

How does involving Trump in yet another lawsuit keep him out of court? Particularly since, at least what I've seen so far, legal experts expect Trump's attempt to fail.

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟301,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
How dare Trump interfere with the plan! The idea is to keep him tied up during election season and convict him of anything, as long as there is not enough time for the appeal to change the verdict before the election.

He should have thought of that when committing crimes in 2016/17.

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟608,019.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
In the end it will all backfire.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟108,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Would you prefer if I said "alleged crimes? -- in particular the ones charged in his NY County indictment (business records fraud).
If you were to hold yourself to the same standard you expect of others that would be more accurate. Even more accurate would be contrived crimes not equally applied against other individuals who are not a political threat to the current administration.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,464.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,464.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)