KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,928.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Donald Trump dropped out of Saudi Arabia event because he was 'exhausted'

Donald Trump was “exhausted” during his first trip overseas as President and asked his daughter to attend a scheduled event in his place.

A White House official was asked by reporters why Mr Trump had deviated from his prepared speech earlier that day to Muslim leaders about fighting Islamist terrorism.

“Just an exhausted guy,” she replied.

Looks like Trump's claim that Clinton didn't have the stamina to be president (e.g. Donald Trump: Hillary Clinton 'doesn't have the stamina' to be president - CNNPolitics.com) is another case of projection on his part? Looks like Clinton was correct here :

"As soon as he travels to 112 countries and negotiates a peace deal, a cease fire, a release of dissidents, an opening of new opportunities in nations around the world, or even spends 11 hours testifying in front of a congressional committee he can talk to me about stamina."

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I doesn't take long for the Left to get its talking points circulated around to all its outlets, does it? Just as CNN, the NYTimes and many other outlets dutifully described Trump's speech a few months ago with the same word--"dark"--I've already heard the #NeverTrump script read this morning by Scarborough and other NBC reporters.

The normal news stations are reporting on the great reception accorded our President by both Arabs and Israelis, his creative approaches to solving age-old problems, new commercial ties, a great speech, etc....while the liberal media can only report that he's too old to be President, yada yada yada. They all had to reach deep to come up with that theme, but they had to have something in order not to report the real news.

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,090,720.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I guess the media must have been there, hence Trump's plea of exhaustion. Disdaining accountability, he wants to keep the media at bay...watching Trump visit the Holy Sepulcher right now wondering how long it will take for him to call Jesus a loser for getting executed...it would be sad, and sacreligious--but certainly not out of character, given what he has said about POW John McCain and other heroic, even saintly figures.

First lie uncovered. The Saudi arms deal won't bring America jobs. Lockheed is building factories there and building the weapons in Arabia.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I guess the media must have been there...watching Trump visit the Holy Sepulcher right now wondering how long it will take for him to call Jesus a loser for getting executed...it would be sad, and sacreligious--but certainly not out of character.
I'm going to guess that that post was supposed to be really funny. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

AirPo

with a Touch of Grey
Oct 31, 2003
✟169,357.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I guess the media must have been there...watching Trump visit the Holy Sepulcher right now wondering how long it will take for him to call Jesus a loser for getting executed...it would be sad, and sacreligious--but certainly not out of character.

First lie uncovered. The Saudi arms deal won't bring America jobs. Lockheed is building factories there and building the weapons in Arabia.
Follow the money.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,928.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I doesn't take long for the Left to get its talking points circulated around to all its outlets, does it? Just as CNN, the NYTimes and many other outlets dutifully described Trump's speech a few months ago with the same word--"dark"--I've already heard the #NeverTrump script read this morning by Scarborough and other NBC reporters.

The normal news stations are reporting on the great reception accorded our President by both Arabs and Israelis, his creative approaches to solving age-old problems, new commercial ties, a great speech, etc....while the Left reports that he's too old to be President, yada yada yada. The must have reached deep to come up with that theme, but they had to have something in order not to report the real news.

I'm not even sure what this is supposed to convince of us. You're not contesting the facts, nor are you contesting that those facts show Trump is suffering from the same sort of health problems he accused Hillary of. What exactly is your point?

Upvote 0

HereIStand

Site Supporter
Jul 6, 2006
✟317,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Donald Trump dropped out of Saudi Arabia event because he was 'exhausted'

Looks like Trump's claim that Clinton didn't have the stamina to be president (e.g. Donald Trump: Hillary Clinton 'doesn't have the stamina' to be president - CNNPolitics.com) is another case of projection on his part? Looks like Clinton was correct here :

"As soon as he travels to 112 countries and negotiates a peace deal, a cease fire, a release of dissidents, an opening of new opportunities in nations around the world, or even spends 11 hours testifying in front of a congressional committee he can talk to me about stamina."

Carly Fiorina,

"Like Hillary Clinton, I too have traveled hundreds of thousands of miles around the globe,” Fiorina said. “But unlike Hillary Clinton, I know that flying is an activity, not an accomplishment.”

Upvote 0

AirPo

with a Touch of Grey
Oct 31, 2003
✟169,357.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Carly Fiorina,

"Like Hillary Clinton, I too have traveled hundreds of thousands of miles around the globe,” Fiorina said. “But unlike Hillary Clinton, I know that flying is an activity, not an accomplishment.”
That's nice. Carly Fiorina says stupid things just like Trump does.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LinguaIgnota

Nov 26, 2014
✟59,588.00
Faith
Atheist
Well, people his age do tire easily. And if the official obligations have stood in the way of his nap time, it's no wonder he's exhausted. I guess all the whining about the media takes its toll as well. Not to mention the 3 AM Fox News marathons. Poor guy. Being President really isn't easy.

Upvote 0

AirPo

with a Touch of Grey
Oct 31, 2003
✟169,357.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Well, people his age do tire easily. And if the official obligations have stood in the way of his nap time, it's no wonder he's exhausted. I guess all the whining about the media takes its toll as well. Not to mention the 3 AM Fox News marathons. Poor guy. Being President really isn't easy.
Who knew it was going to be so hard?

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Then are we expected to think that we dodged a bullet by not electing Hillary (who meets all those same criteria exactly)? Trump, you recall, campaigned her right out of election last summer and fall, giving speeches in five different states in a single day while she took weeks off to rest.

Upvote 0

LinguaIgnota

Nov 26, 2014
✟59,588.00
Faith
Atheist
Then are we expected to think that we dodged a bullet by not electing Hillary (who meets all those same criteria exactly)?

I need to work on my reading comprehension. For some reason, when I read the title "Donald Trump drops out of Saudi Arabia event due to 'exhaustion'", I completely failed to recognize that the thread was about Hillary. My apologies.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I need to work on my reading comprehension. For some reason, when I read the title "Donald Trump drops out of Saudi Arabia event due to 'exhaustion'", I completely failed to recognize that the thread was about Hillary. My apologies.
I get the 'work on...comprehension' part there, but I'm not sure it has anything to do with reading ability.

Upvote 0

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Did the secret service chuck him into the back of a van like a slab of cow meat after he almost collapsed from standing at a memorial during 70 degree weather? If not, I imagine it's comparing apples to oranges.

• Haha
Reactions: Veritas
Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,928.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Did the secret service chuck him into the back of a van like a slab of cow meat after he almost collapsed from standing at a memorial during 70 degree weather? If not, I imagine it's comparing apples to oranges.

Yep. The orange can't make it though a single overseas trip before backing out commitments due to fatigue. Sad. Low energy. And president Bannon had to leave early, too. What a disaster.

• Haha
Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0