US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I have been playing with my new 5 inch doll, who I named Lavender. She has brought me a lot of joy already. She sits with me whenever I am on the computer. Her soft blue eyes are peaceful and kind. She has long icy blond wavy hair. She is about 10 years old. She is a Christian and goes to a Christian school. I can not wait for my other doll (9 inches) to be delivered to my home. She may be the older sister of Lavender. I am not sure what I will name her yet. My 9 inch doll will be a torture victim. She will be Christian and have been tortured when helping children learn to read in Africa. She is recovering from her torture and spends a lot of time praying and reading the Bible. She will be married to a kind man who helps her overcome her torture. She is very peaceful and gentle. She prays to God that she will recover from her torture. She has mental illness as result of her torture. She also has low self esteem because of her torture. She slowly heals.

Attachments

• raili azone.jpg
    raili azone.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Reactions: W2L

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have been playing with my new 5 inch doll, who I named Lavender. She has brought me a lot of joy already. She sits with me whenever I am on the computer. Her soft blue eyes are peaceful and kind. She has long icy blond wavy hair. She is about 10 years old. She is a Christian and goes to a Christian school. I can not wait for my other doll (9 inches) to be delivered to my home. She may be the older sister of Lavender. I am not sure what I will name her yet. My 9 inch doll will be a torture victim. She will be Christian and have been tortured when helping children learn to read in Africa. She is recovering from her torture and spends a lot of time praying and reading the Bible. She will be married to a kind man who helps her overcome her torture. She is very peaceful and gentle. She prays to God that she will recover from her torture. She has mental illness as result of her torture. She also has low self esteem because of her torture. She slowly heals.
I hope all goes well for both of them.

Upvote 0