• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Does positioning have an impact?

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by KaitlinRose, May 21, 2019.

1. KaitlinRose

KaitlinRose New Member

+1
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Democrat
    So we are in the process of adopting two of my nieces (long story), but we are also trying to conceive one of our own. It hasn't happened yet. I just found on an internet search someone saying positioning plays a big impact (most likely to get pregnant if the man is behind the woman, then woman on top, missionary being least likely). I tried googling but typing in sexual positions kind of took my search places I'd rather not go. Does anyone have any practical advice or opinion on this?

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. yeshuaslavejeff

yeshuaslavejeff simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua

+8,258
    Anabaptist
    Don't google without strict controls. As you found out, a lot of abominations become visible.
    It is mostly all nonsense, and not harmless nonsense, but very harmful to all.

3. yeshuaslavejeff

yeshuaslavejeff simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua

+8,258
    Anabaptist
    ps. look up apple cider vinegar. It often worked when fertility clinics did not succeed.

First and foremost , before all, seek Yahuweh's Kingdom and His Righteousness,
    because
    THEN
    "all these things (EVERY GOOD GIFT) may be added unto you" ......

HE WILL make a lot of changes, some painful, in everyone's life, as needed.

4. Sabertooth

Sabertooth Repartee Animal: Quipping the Saints! Supporter

+2,003
    United States
    Charismatic
    Married
    US-Others
    The only thing that I can recall are positions where the flow of semen is assisted by gravity. Usually, that means the wife is supine. Rear-entry (with her hips up & shoulders down) might satisfy the gravity requirement, too.