Does it bother you

Does it bother you when married people post in the Singles section?

• Yes.

• No.

• I don't care.

Results are only viewable after voting.

mina

Brown Eyed girl
Sep 26, 2003
in the South
✟115,511.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
no, unless they are condecending. I'm not saying that anyone does that, but that is the situation that would bother me. If a married person comes here and is respectful and joins in and doesn't act like they have all the answers; then i really don't care if they post. Respect is welcome anywhere.

Upvote 0

Tink

our God is faithful. ♥
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2004
Texas
✟56,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
I wouldn't know since I've just joined the forum. but as a general rule, I do find it annoying when married people try to give advice to single people, and I find it wrong when married people try to pick up on single people.

Welcome to town. :)

Upvote 0

eatenbylocusts

Senior Veteran
Oct 13, 2005
✟14,434.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
No, unless they say I'm just not praying right or trusting God because I just need to sit back and let God deliver a man to my doorstep. I used to be married and wish that some people would learn from my mistakes so they wouldn't have to go through everything that I did.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

awashinlove

all encompassingly. ~Mitch Hedberg
Mar 17, 2005
Visit site
✟10,445.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
Does it bother you when married people post in the Singles section?
Not at all. Each perspective within the various topics - even topics that may be strictly related to singleness - are valuable no matter who they come from. You never know who you can teach, or who can teach you. Though married people should be careful, since it seems that the singles section has begun to give eHarmony a run for its money ... :o

It doesn't bother me a bit if married people or space aliens wanna post in here. :)
We already got ourselves dating couples, married people, and (gasp) non-Christians. Space aliens would just take the invasion too far.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.